Plot Twist: Trump says his lawyers had 'productive' meeting with DOJ about Jan 6 - "explained I did Nothing wrong!"

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Well this is one helluva plot twist.

And before you Lefties argue "He's lying" - no one sane buys that.

Every time Trump has had a looming indictment, he's immediately come out swinging.

Playing it down is simply not his style, we've seen that again and again.

Honestly don't know what to think of this.

Maybe it's all one big head fake?

Every time Trump has had a looming indictment, he's immediately come out swinging.

Why is it a plot twist? Trump has said all along he's innocent. That's what the court system is for....to find out if people are innocent or guilty. But I will agree it never goes to trial for Trump. This time it might be different. If it does, expect lots of all caps rage tweets because at that point, he will know it's all over for him.

Why is it a plot twist? Trump has said all along he's innocent.

Sigh.

Why do I bother with you fucking idiots?

OK, I will slooooooowly walk you through it - but only this once, so do try and put on your thinking cap:

The first time Trump was about to be arrested he warned about it well in advance and told the World that Alvin Bragg was coming for him .

When Mar A Lago was raided he had warned they were coming after him over the documents.

And even on this latest J-6 BS, he has recently heralded the fact that he believed he was about to be indicted again.

Now, as of a couple hours ago, he just put out a statement that he met with the DOJ and they are telling him he did nothing wrong. Furthermore, he characterizes the pow-wow as "productive".

That is a massive departure from recent history, and most certainly a plot twist given what has been building regarding this potential indictment over the past week or so.

Now, I'll be the first to say it could play out differently - but it is most certainly a plot twist - whether your neurons are capable of comprehending it or otherwise.

Why is it a plot twist? Trump has said all along he's innocent. That's what the court system is for....to find out if people are innocent or guilty. But I will agree it never goes to trial for Trump. This time it might be different. If it does, expect lots of all caps rage tweets because at that point, he will know it's all over for him.
Expect lots of caps busted. Pew,pew,pew.......

Expect lots of caps busted. Pew,pew,pew.......
Hey coward. We both know you're going to sit there and do nothing. But it appears if you do gain enough interest off this board from the FBI, at least they have your picture to go by in your avatar so it won't be too difficult to arrest you. You also look like the type that probably flies a confederate flag so it should be easy to spot your house.

Trump says

lol

Next

Hey coward. We both know you're going to sit there and do nothing. But it appears if you do gain enough interest off this board from the FBI, at least they have your picture to go by in your avatar so it won't be too difficult to arrest you. You also look like the type that probably flies a confederate flag so it should be easy to spot your house.

The FIB already knows where I live and they're scared to come here and pick me up.

Hey coward. We both know you're going to sit there and do nothing. But it appears if you do gain enough interest off this board from the FBI, at least they have your picture to go by in your avatar so it won't be too difficult to arrest you.

Aww....look at the good little commie.

Forum List

Back