PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only $500? :eusa_hand:

If it doesn't say Luchesse, it's not on my foot.
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those.

Most all of my other boots are custom hand made by a local shop. The AB's are just house shoes, essentially.

Y'all sound like a couple of girls, one upping each other on shoes... next thing, you two will be swinging purses at each other. Grow a pair of balls, both of you! :lol:
It's boots. Not shoes. Shoes are for horses! :lmao:

If it doesn't say Corcoran, I can't even get my sky-high-instep 11EEEE foot onto it.

p28-2.gif

Most all of my other boots are custom hand made by a local shop. The AB's are just house shoes, essentially.

Y'all sound like a couple of girls, one upping each other on shoes... next thing, you two will be swinging purses at each other. Grow a pair of balls, both of you! :lol:

You think this post makes you look more manly? Huh? Really?

Jeeeez, you and Gunny should change your names to 'Jillian' and 'California Girl'.... we are the board's shoe chicks. Now, talk about beer and trucks and shit... stop being girls. Don't make me come there and slap you both.

Jeeeez, you and Gunny should change your names to 'Jillian' and 'California Girl'.... we are the board's shoe chicks. Now, talk about beer and trucks and shit... stop being girls. Don't make me come there and slap you both.

thank you!

sheesh!

buncha women.

Only $500? :eusa_hand:

If it doesn't say Luchesse, it's not on my foot.

Those are just to attract lil chicks that like fancy baubles. I wear Wolverines to work.:cool:

Oh ... and his manhood issues are not mine.

I want to be the one with the biggest ... ummmm ..... "shoes":eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back