PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, sounds like a lot of work, better scrap the piece of shit, and get a brand new german car.

Last I checked, German cars need the same work. Just depends on whether or not you wait until it breaks to do it, right?

it looks like you need to do something, apparently your old car is prone to breaking down.

i am offering you a strong, sleek, powerful and handsome new car.

but i will be the driver. and i will totally clean up this car-park.

don't worry, you will still be in charge of the vintage section, in the cellar.

Ahhh ... so you are confused. We aren't discussing my truck. Which you will never be allowed to touch. You're just supposed to do all this personal servitude for one of my admins.

With Bermudas? Hmmm... I'd need to see a picture more pleasant than the one I'm envisioning.
Boots are light brown on bottom, hunter green on top with beautiful embroidering. $500. The cheapest pair of boots I own.

Pics or it doesnt count!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Got nunn with me in 'em... Here's the boot though:

AB-Stock-Boots-S1012.jpg

Was her car I wanted washed and the oil changed.

yeah, gets tiresome with all the old oil, and the grime.

i will get rid of all that, i promise.

Well, after that, when she gets the hot wax (on her car gutter-brain), transmission fluid and differential fluid changed -- with synthetic of course -- new wipers and the tires aired up to spec ... we'll talk.

Hot wax? Her car is hairy?

Last I checked, German cars need the same work. Just depends on whether or not you wait until it breaks to do it, right?

it looks like you need to do something, apparently your old car is prone to breaking down.

Ahhh ... so you are confused. We aren't discussing my truck. Which you will never be allowed to touch. You're just supposed to do all this personal servitude for one of my admins.

amazingly enough, i am not interested in your truck.

i am offering you a damn good deal here.

be reasonable for once.

me=admin

you=gone

what is not to like?

I doubt you wear the brand of jeans I'd want to get in anyway. As you must have guessed, I'm a redneck and wear Wranglers.

Hubba hubba. Even latte-sipping Northeast elitists look hot in Wranglers (with the right ass, that is).

Uh huh .... Wearing Wranglers automatically negates sipping latte. You drink coffee black from a mug. That fru-fru juice crap is for sissies.

Putting on a pair of Wranglers isn't the same as being able to wear them.

Beg to differ. (Although I've never spotted a man wearing Wranglers sipping a latte, not that they don't.) I once had a date with a guy, a business type, who wanted to see the Griffith Park Observatory, then maybe the zoo, and I casually mentioned I'd be dressing down--in jeans--so he showed up in Wranglers that had the creases freshly pressed into them. It was embarrassing. At least he wasn't wearing a Gucci belt.

i think i have presented my case perfectly.

time to retire.

next time i log in, i will use my admin powers to address all your grievances, my loyal subjects.

gute nacht, ihr sauger.

With Bermudas? Hmmm... I'd need to see a picture more pleasant than the one I'm envisioning.
Boots are light brown on bottom, hunter green on top with beautiful embroidering. $500. The cheapest pair of boots I own.

Only $500? :eusa_hand:

If it doesn't say Luchesse, it's not on my foot.
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those.

Most all of my other boots are custom hand made by a local shop. The AB's are just house shoes, essentially.

amazingly enough, i am not interested in your truck.

i am offering you a damn good deal here.

be reasonable for once.

me=admin

you=gone

what is not to like?

Really. And you think I can't pull the plug on any other admin on this board? Keep dreaming.

Hubba hubba. Even latte-sipping Northeast elitists look hot in Wranglers (with the right ass, that is).

Uh huh .... Wearing Wranglers automatically negates sipping latte. You drink coffee black from a mug. That fru-fru juice crap is for sissies.

Putting on a pair of Wranglers isn't the same as being able to wear them.

Beg to differ. (Although I've never spotted a man wearing Wranglers sipping a latte, not that they don't.) I once had a date with a guy, a business type, who wanted to see the Griffith Park Observatory, then maybe the zoo, and I casually mentioned I'd be dressing down--in jeans--so he showed up in Wranglers that had the creases freshly pressed into them. It was embarrassing. At least he wasn't wearing a Gucci belt.

They have rodeos at the Whatever park Observatory? N-i-c-e.:lol:

Those pointy toes are good for getting roaches in corners.
These are round. Are you blind?

Companies DO still sell the "spider boots" though, we call them that because they do have the pointed toe, and must me that way so the wearer can get spiders in corners!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only $500? :eusa_hand:

If it doesn't say Luchesse, it's not on my foot.
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those.

Most all of my other boots are custom hand made by a local shop. The AB's are just house shoes, essentially.

Y'all sound like a couple of girls, one upping each other on shoes... next thing, you two will be swinging purses at each other. Grow a pair of balls, both of you! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back