Seems to be the latest in liberal politics:
Pocahontas
DWR0f_wU8AAmi4N.jpg

Mahatma Trudeau
28336288_10215065618454807_738452305391132563_o.jpg
How conservatives demonstrate their sensitivity to Native American traditions
Lol
Pinocchio Pocahontas is not American Indian you fucking dumbass

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'

Ah --- where exactly does your article say anything about "denying her heritage"?

Where in fact does it say anything about "heritage" at all?

Huh?

You do understand there's a wee bit of difference between "denying one's heritage" ---- which your link nowhere says or implies ---- and "shedding a slur affixed by a third party" ------ do you not?

Or is this distinction blithely over your head?
Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Ah --- where exactly does your article say anything about "denying her heritage"?

Where in fact does it say anything about "heritage" at all?

Huh?

You do understand there's a wee bit of difference between "denying one's heritage" ---- which your link nowhere says or implies ---- and "shedding a slur affixed by a third party" ------ do you not?

Or is this distinction blithely over your head?
Sorry, I fail to understand much difference between "shed" and deny.

It's just funny, that's all. :)

What's funny is your making up the word "heritage" where it never existed.
Still waiting to hear why exactly you did that. Is it just rank dishonesty?

I don't understand why Warren didn't have DNA testing done - and then tell us the honest results. She brought a lot of the NaziCon criticism on herself.

I agree....if Poca's DNA shows any combination of coyote and buzzard DNA, she might be part Sioux and due some blackjack and slots money.

crying-indian.gif

Funny. Iron Eyes Cody (Espera Oscar de Corti) was 100% Italian.

With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.

I laugh at you dumbasses.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.

Not a proven fact, either way. Harvard touted her as an American Indian. At the time Harvard was under pressure for having too many white males, they touted they hired a female Indian.

Make all the excuses you want, bottom line she is she has lied

PROVE that.

Oh wait that's right ------------- you can't.
Yes, he is right. Affirmative action at work.

Yyyyyyyyeah ummmm..... sorry, just posting "yes it is" on a message board does not constitute "proof".

What the fuck kind of floor wax have y'all been snorting that leads you to believe you can just manufacture fake facts by typing them?

Rave on you idiot….

The evidence is overwhelming that you are either a fool or Zealot.

Any decent objective person knows the left is evil……………
You mean any right wing nut job like yourself.

Nope...

I'm talking about a Jack Ass like yourself.....
rush, Steve Bannon, trump, manafort, Mitch, Paul Ryan, pure evil.

You pure stupid

You're pure Stupid....

obongo went to a RACIST CHURCH FOR 20 YEARS....

You and yours are the evil ones.....
A racist believes other race is inferior and discriminates against them. Hating racists is not racism.

You are a babbling FOOL…..

obongo is a RACIST and your RACIST ass supported him…

I laugh at you dumbasses.

Warren never tried to use her heritage to get a job or promotion. That is a proven fact.

Warren was always very clear in how she came to say she was part Native American. It was through family stories.

Her Native American ancestry has never been proven either way. Record keeping years ago in OK was not that great.

I understand that Elizabeth Warren is so =much more intelligent than your orange buddy that she scares the fuck out of both of you.

Sure she scares us. The fact that she is pathetic is irrelevant. It’s all fear. Why let evidence get in the way of a narrative. You’ve never let it before.

And btw record keeping is better than you think

With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.
No one is invested in her being a native. It doesnt matter. Lol. Wtf are you and trump on about? Is this a hard hitting controversy in Lala land? If this is the worst that the right can dig up on her then I like her more.

No one is invested in her being a native. It doesnt matter. Lol. Wtf are you and trump on about? Is this a hard hitting controversy in Lala land? If this is the worst that the right can dig up on her then I like her more.

So that is why she wanted to go to the trouble of getting a DNA test and then made a press release to show off the her big toe is Indian. I guess she didn’t care? Care to make up another stupid statement?

So that is why she wanted to go to the trouble of getting a DNA test and then made a press release to show off the her big toe is Indian. I guess she didn’t care? Care to make up another stupid statement?
It was obviously a response to more than a year of trump being an asshole about it. No excuses. Just reality. The orange man runs a sloppy ship.

Frank is correct. He owes that money to the charity. Doesn't have to go through Warren. But it does have to show up. That is, if Rump's word means anything, which is a bigly bigly IF.

Oh look, Frank's here. The same guy who kept insisting "she lied", and could never prove it.
NOW look where ya are.
Her DNA tests conclusively prove that she's NOT an American Indian

Linky-link?
Did you not read her DNA results? She's 1/1024 "Indian". She self pwned
Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
I am more Native American than she is.

Didn't she receive a lucrative job by lying about being a 'Minority?' Were Taxpayer Dollars involved with her salary? Are we supposed to just forget she's a conniving thief?

No matter how many times you are told the truth you will still choose the lie..

It is all documented.. Warren was easily qualified for the job and the University thought she was a good catch as she had other offers.

Now it is important that stay gullible... You know that operatives inside the GOP have commented on why it is important that you remain misinformed... They spend good time and effort making sure you remain that way...

Frank is correct. He owes that money to the charity. Doesn't have to go through Warren. But it does have to show up. That is, if Rump's word means anything, which is a bigly bigly IF.

Oh look, Frank's here. The same guy who kept insisting "she lied", and could never prove it.
NOW look where ya are.
Her DNA tests conclusively prove that she's NOT an American Indian

Linky-link?
Did you not read her DNA results? She's 1/1024 "Indian". She self pwned
Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
I am more Native American than she is.
Yep. She "proved" most Americans are. She be as white as they come.

At most she's 1/64th native, at the least she's 1/1024th.

Either end of that scale does not make her a minority, which was her claim.

There is no evidence the Hillary or the foundation or Bill or Obama or the Democrats are evil or corrupt. You have memorized a gigantic pile of total b*******from bought off High School grad cokehead GOP pundits, dumbass.

Rave on you idiot….

The evidence is overwhelming that you are either a fool or Zealot.

Any decent objective person knows the left is evil……………
You mean any right wing nut job like yourself.

Nope...

I'm talking about a Jack Ass like yourself.....
rush, Steve Bannon, trump, manafort, Mitch, Paul Ryan, pure evil.

You pure stupid

You're pure Stupid....

obongo went to a RACIST CHURCH FOR 20 YEARS....

You and yours are the evil ones.....
You still spreading that lie? I’m not going to defend any church because they’re all lies but you couldn’t be better people than barrack and Michelle.

You saying what you said proves you’re a dumbot

Forum List

Back