Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

There is no evidence the Hillary or the foundation or Bill or Obama or the Democrats are evil or corrupt. You have memorized a gigantic pile of total b*******from bought off High School grad cokehead GOP pundits, dumbass.

Rave on you idiot….

The evidence is overwhelming that you are either a fool or Zealot.

Any decent objective person knows the left is evil……………
You mean any right wing nut job like yourself.

Nope...

I'm talking about a Jack Ass like yourself.....
rush, Steve Bannon, trump, manafort, Mitch, Paul Ryan, pure evil.

You pure stupid

1/1024th Mexican or Peruvian - what a model for American Indians....

Poor racist Silly Bonobo, this didn't go at all the way you thought it would.
Politifact says her comment was accurate and trump owes her charity one million

She .00000000000000001% Native American...and 100% shit.
The test says she is up to 1.56% Native American, just like she has always said, brainwashed functional morons.

You lying little twat.

The test points out she MIGHT have 1/1024th Mexican or Peruvian.

My Dingo has more American Indian blood than Warren does, and she's Australian, and a dog....
Link to that garbage propaganda please?

ROFL

YOU demand a link? YOU???: :rofl:

{
She had a dilemma. She could put the results in a drawer, but if she did that and they leaked somehow, it’d be a scandal. She’d be guilty not only of having exaggerated extremely remote Native American ancestry, she’d be guilty of covering it up. Trump would never let her hear the end of it. So instead she concluded that the only option was to publish the results and claim it as some sort of victory. I told you I had Native American blood.

Which is sort of true, I guess? By the genetic standards of vicious racists, per the “one-drop rule,” she does indeed qualify. She’s got … about exactly one drop.

In fact, here’s a superb catch by George Conway (yes, that George Conway) from an NYT story on genetics and ancestry in America published in 2014:

The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

A genome that’s .19 percent native works out to 1/512. So, do the math. The best-case scenario for Warren, that she’s 1/64th native, would mean that around 1.6 percent of her genome is Native American, about 10 times more than the average European-American. The worst-case scenario, 1/1024th, would mean it’s around .10 Native American — roughly half the share the average European-American has. It’s possible, in other words, that Fauxcahontas is less native than the typical white American.}

Correction: Elizabeth Warren might be as little as 1/1024th Native American
Thanks for admitting she was telling the truth

Frank is correct. He owes that money to the charity. Doesn't have to go through Warren. But it does have to show up. That is, if Rump's word means anything, which is a bigly bigly IF.

Oh look, Frank's here. The same guy who kept insisting "she lied", and could never prove it.
NOW look where ya are.
Her DNA tests conclusively prove that she's NOT an American Indian

Linky-link?
Did you not read her DNA results? She's 1/1024 "Indian". She self pwned
Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
I am more Native American than she is.
No one said you weren’t. Take a dna test to prove it like she did

Her DNA tests conclusively prove that she's NOT an American Indian

Linky-link?
Did you not read her DNA results? She's 1/1024 "Indian". She self pwned
Then she has some Indian in her.

It’s funny trump can lie 1000 times but hillary says she’s under sniper fire and you crucify her and Elizabeth warren says something about having Indian in her and you can’t let it go.

Trumps the king liar. Why don’t you mind? Ahhh it’s politics. You’re just playing politics.
I am more Native American than she is.
No one said you weren’t. Take a dna test to prove it like she did
I am a fucking German with Scottish hair.

I am never going to claim to be Native American no matter what results I would get.

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Elizabeth Warren's stealth campaign to shed 'Pocahontas'
With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.
Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results
No one is invested in her being a native. It doesnt matter. Lol. Wtf are you and trump on about? Is this a hard hitting controversy in Lala land? If this is the worst that the right can dig up on her then I like her more.
The loopy kunt has no credibility

Rave on you idiot….

Nope...

You pure stupid

1/1024th Mexican or Peruvian - what a model for American Indians....

Poor racist Silly Bonobo, this didn't go at all the way you thought it would.
Politifact says her comment was accurate and trump owes her charity one million
Lol
Na, not really
The loopy kunt is not an American Indian. Most Caucasians in this country have a higher ratio then she does. So shut the fuck up

We’re All Native Americans Now: Elizabeth Warren demonstrates the folly of identity politics

Any doubt that Elizabeth Warren plans to run for President ended Monday when the Massachusetts Senator released a DNA analysis indicating that she probably does have some trace of distant Native American ancestry.

The former Harvard professor went so far as to unveil a website and video featuring an analysis by Stanford professor Carlos Bustamante, who said that while Ms. Warren is mainly European she likely has some Native American ancestry “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.”

This makes her between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American, which barely spares her the humiliation of not having any after she had listed herself as Native American on federal forms filed by Harvard and Penn law schools where she had worked. On the other hand, she also looks silly for making so much of so little. As Americans are learning as the costs of genetic testing fall, nearly all of us have multiple ethnic and racial backgrounds. Ms. Warren tried to make an identity politics virtue of a genetic banality.

Credit on this point goes to Donald Trump, who mocked Ms. Warren’s genetic boast and no doubt prompted her to get the truth out before the 2020 campaign begins. Ms. Warren now says Mr. Trump should make good on his boast to write a $1 million check to charity if Ms. Warren proved she had Native American blood.

Write the check, Donald. You’ll look gracious, and you’ll have an amusing talking point and photograph that will last the entire 2020 campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at wsj.com ...

Make the check for 1/1024 of 3 million....frost her bals, and make her come to the White House Oval Office to collect it!!!...And even better make her give another DNA saimple to a RECOGNIZED DNA service to make sure the professor that supposedly took it in the first place isn't lying, and if THAT verifies it, give $3 million to her favorite charity!....now THAT would be worth it!

We’re All Native Americans Now: Elizabeth Warren demonstrates the folly of identity politics

Any doubt that Elizabeth Warren plans to run for President ended Monday when the Massachusetts Senator released a DNA analysis indicating that she probably does have some trace of distant Native American ancestry.

The former Harvard professor went so far as to unveil a website and video featuring an analysis by Stanford professor Carlos Bustamante, who said that while Ms. Warren is mainly European she likely has some Native American ancestry “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.”

This makes her between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American, which barely spares her the humiliation of not having any after she had listed herself as Native American on federal forms filed by Harvard and Penn law schools where she had worked. On the other hand, she also looks silly for making so much of so little. As Americans are learning as the costs of genetic testing fall, nearly all of us have multiple ethnic and racial backgrounds. Ms. Warren tried to make an identity politics virtue of a genetic banality.

Credit on this point goes to Donald Trump, who mocked Ms. Warren’s genetic boast and no doubt prompted her to get the truth out before the 2020 campaign begins. Ms. Warren now says Mr. Trump should make good on his boast to write a $1 million check to charity if Ms. Warren proved she had Native American blood.

Write the check, Donald. You’ll look gracious, and you’ll have an amusing talking point and photograph that will last the entire 2020 campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at wsj.com ...

Make the check for 1/1024 of 3 million....frost her bals, and make her come to the White House Oval Office to collect it!!!...And even better make her give another DNA saimple to a RECOGNIZED DNA service to make sure the professor that supposedly took it in the first place isn't lying, and if THAT verifies it, give $3 to her favorite charity!....now THAT would be worth it!
Funny, most Caucasians in this country have a higher ratio of so called “Indian heritage” than Pinocchio Pocahontas.
She finally admits she knows nothing about any Indian heritage

The squaw senator from Mass. is now trying to shed her identity as a native American:

Elizabeth Warren’s surprise address this month on her disputed Native American heritage was just one piece of a concerted campaign by the Massachusetts senator and potential 2020 hopeful to put the controversy behind her.

Derisively nicknamed “Pocahontas” by President Donald Trump over allegations that she used claims of Native American heritage to get a head start in her job search — a claim she and former colleagues strongly deny — Warren has met with close to a dozen tribal leaders and prominent activists recently.

She has also signed onto at least six bills directly related to Native American policy. It’s clearly an organized effort: Four of those co-sponsorships came within two days of her speech, and Warren endorsed two bills around that time even though they’d been introduced months earlier.

Well...well....well..........the trumpanzees are circling the wagons.....so to speak.

With that misleading title I was expecting to find a quote where she actually denied her heritage. I guess I should lower my expectations.
No one is invested in her being a native. It doesnt matter. Lol. Wtf are you and trump on about? Is this a hard hitting controversy in Lala land? If this is the worst that the right can dig up on her then I like her more.

So that is why she wanted to go to the trouble of getting a DNA test and then made a press release to show off the her big toe is Indian. I guess she didn’t care? Care to make up another stupid statement?
It was obviously a response to more than a year of trump being an asshole about it. No excuses. Just reality. The orange man runs a sloppy ship.

It obvious you are making excuses, she thought it was a big enough issue that it would cost her votes and that is why she went ahead with it. All it did was show how dishonest she really is. The issue was that she took advantage of a system and even the Cherokee Nation doesn't care for her answer.

Rave on you idiot….

Nope...

You pure stupid

You're pure Stupid....

obongo went to a RACIST CHURCH FOR 20 YEARS....

You and yours are the evil ones.....
You still spreading that lie? I’m not going to defend any church because they’re all lies but you couldn’t be better people than barrack and Michelle.

You saying what you said proves you’re a dumbot

It wasn't a lie, that is why Oprah stopped going there. Wright was Obama's mentor and a racist, does that make him a bad guy, no. It does put his judgement of character in question.

She .00000000000000001% Native American...and 100% shit.
The test says she is up to 1.56% Native American, just like she has always said, brainwashed functional morons.

You lying little twat.

My Dingo has more American Indian blood than Warren does, and she's Australian, and a dog....

ROFL

{
She had a dilemma. She could put the results in a drawer, but if she did that and they leaked somehow, it’d be a scandal. She’d be guilty not only of having exaggerated extremely remote Native American ancestry, she’d be guilty of covering it up. Trump would never let her hear the end of it. So instead she concluded that the only option was to publish the results and claim it as some sort of victory. I told you I had Native American blood.

Which is sort of true, I guess? By the genetic standards of vicious racists, per the “one-drop rule,” she does indeed qualify. She’s got … about exactly one drop.

In fact, here’s a superb catch by George Conway (yes, that George Conway) from an NYT story on genetics and ancestry in America published in 2014:

The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

A genome that’s .19 percent native works out to 1/512. So, do the math. The best-case scenario for Warren, that she’s 1/64th native, would mean that around 1.6 percent of her genome is Native American, about 10 times more than the average European-American. The worst-case scenario, 1/1024th, would mean it’s around .10 Native American — roughly half the share the average European-American has. It’s possible, in other words, that Fauxcahontas is less native than the typical white American.}

So, if you are 1% black, Hispanic, Asian or Indian, you can file for minority status at Harvard? One about Affirmative Action, would you get preferential treatment for being 1% of a minority? Sorry, she is white privilege trying to minimize the rights of minorities, had a Republican done this the left wing nuts would have been all over it.

Nope...

You pure stupid

You're pure Stupid....

You still spreading that lie? I’m not going to defend any church because they’re all lies but you couldn’t be better people than barrack and Michelle.

It wasn't a lie, that is why Oprah stopped going there. Wright was Obama's mentor and a racist, does that make him a bad guy, no. It does put his judgement of character in question.

"Wright was Obama's mentor"?

A pastor is a "mentor" now?

SMH --- in my experience a "pastor" is the guy who runs that church. It doesn't mean his opinions reflect yours and it sure doesn't mean he's in charge of yours. Where do you people even come UP with this shit? Do y'all actually think ideologies are some kind of gaseous cloud that infuses everybody in the building like some contact high?

What is it that makes y'all Composition Fallacists incapable of seeing that if two people, or ten people or a thousand people, are all in the same building they're STILL TWO or TEN or a THOUSAND different people? How does that even work?

You lying little twat.

ROFL

{

So, if you are 1% black, Hispanic, Asian or Indian, you can file for minority status at Harvard? One about Affirmative Action, would you get preferential treatment for being 1% of a minority? Sorry, she is white privilege trying to minimize the rights of minorities, had a Republican done this the left wing nuts would have been all over it.

Except Warren never did that. And that's been established for literally years. The fact that Rump lies about it doesn't make it suddenly reverse history.

Nope...

You pure stupid

You're pure Stupid....

"Wright was Obama's mentor"?

A pastor is a "mentor" now?

SMH --- in my experience a "pastor" is the guy who runs that church. It doesn't mean his opinions reflect yours and it sure doesn't mean he's in charge of yours. Where do you people even come UP with this shit? Do y'all actually think ideologies are some kind of gaseous cloud that infuses everybody in the building like some contact high?

What is it that makes y'all Composition Fallacists incapable of seeing that if two people, or ten people or a thousand people, are all in the same building they're STILL TWO or TEN or a THOUSAND different people? How does that even work?

And they're posting that people are nuts while being "crazy for Trump." LOL

Trump can out insult anyone though. He's got that down pat.

So that is why she wanted to go to the trouble of getting a DNA test and then made a press release to show off the her big toe is Indian. I guess she didn’t care? Care to make up another stupid statement?
It was obviously a response to more than a year of trump being an asshole about it. No excuses. Just reality. The orange man runs a sloppy ship.

It obvious you are making excuses, she thought it was a big enough issue that it would cost her votes and that is why she went ahead with it. All it did was show how dishonest she really is. The issue was that she took advantage of a system and even the Cherokee Nation doesn't care for her answer.

So let's recap here.

The subject happens to mention somewhere in her life that she's got Native ancestry, as many do. Relevant to nothing.

Then some political rival tries to make an issue out of it, lying in the process about "checking a box" and it's proven that she never checked such a box or used it as a preference tool.

Then y'all message board wags come all over this board wailing "she lied" with absolutely no evidence to know that, about an issue that isn't an issue anyway, since membership in Congress is not limited to Native Americans. Then y'all follow that malarkey up with the sniveling demand that she has to "take a DNA test" --- as if the burden of proof for "she lied" is somehow on HER instead of you the accusers.

---- Then, despite the fact that she bears no responsibility to take such a test, she takes one anyway and it confirms what she's said and was told from childhood, meaning no she didn't "lie".....by your own artificial self-important standard too ------

----- and that somehow in Bizzaro World means she's "dishonest".

"She lied!"
"Show where she 'lied'"
"OK I can't prove she lied but take a DNA test and settle it!"
"OK, here it is"
"Dishonest!"

What the FUCK dood?

Then there's this from your fellow traveller, another perfect example:
On the other hand, she also looks silly for making so much of so little.

Get that? Now it's the TARGET of all this slur shit that is "making so much" of it. Apparently she FORCED Scott Brown to concoct this desperate (and losing) political ploy. Apparently she FORCED Rump to run all over the country trolling all these ""Pocahontas" slurs. It's all the victim's fault --- "she was asking for it".

You might wanna get in the Witless Protection Program and change your name at this point because this is a hole too deep to climb out of.

Last edited:

Well...well....well..........the trumpanzees are circling the wagons.....so to speak.

A poignantly appropriate analogy. One thing this board is efficient at is shining the spotlight on the roaches. They trip all over themselves to self-identify.

The loopy kunt has no credibility
Trump has no credibility. And neither does anyone who forgives all his lies.

Either you are rich or a fool.

Forum List

Back