Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

Where was it proven?
In the factual story. Don't go by what Trump says happened. He's the king of all liars.

In context: Trump's $1 million offer to Elizabeth Warren

Can you prove Trump had bone spurs?

Or can we get an independent doctor to confirm Trump's doctor was telling the truth when he said Trump was healthy or that he was 239 pounds (1 pound under morbidly obese) and 6'4?
so you're saying that claiming to be an oppressed minority is the same as bone spurs for the draft?

so that means I can apply for African American scholarships because I have a 10 incher?
She just checked a box saying she had some indian in her. That's what she believed. But Trump didn't have bone spurs. Trump has a history of getting doctors to lie for him. Remember this one?

Doctor: Trump would be healthiest president ever

That's funny. He couldn't go to Viet Nam because he wasn't healthy enough but he's the healthiest president ever.

LOL
No, you know what you wrote was bullshit. Everyone has some Indian in them, it has to be enough to call yourself a Cherokee......she doesn't......she loses.....

Nah. And she never called herself a Cherokee. She said she believed she had some Cherokee in her family history.

I am part Athenian and part Spartan. What percent I don't know. My parents told me this. Just like Elizabeth Warren's parents told her. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

No she contributed to the Cherokee Cookbook and was listed in the Harvard directory as a Cherokee......sorry she isn't, she's a liar and about being a minority, which should piss you people off.......for a whitey to culturally appropriate an oppressed class like that......I mean this is way worse than wearing a sombrero to a taco Tuesday party.

No one is talking about filing for status and she didn't use the heritage as a crutch. What now? Wheres the bs narrative?
Then why did she claim she was Indian? Harvard was under heat to hire minorities at the time of her hiring and then you claim it had no bearing? Interesting conclusion.
She was already hired then later checked the box INDIAN. She did not put down on her application that she was indian.

If she did then she did use it to get hired.
How do you know?
And if that's true, why check the box?

Sorry it doesn't make any sense.

Why go on acting like a "box" was "checked" when that was proven to be bullshit years ago?

Where was it proven?

Where was what "proven"?

You have a box? Bring it.

Where was it proven?
In the factual story. Don't go by what Trump says happened. He's the king of all liars.

Or can we get an independent doctor to confirm Trump's doctor was telling the truth when he said Trump was healthy or that he was 239 pounds (1 pound under morbidly obese) and 6'4?
so you're saying that claiming to be an oppressed minority is the same as bone spurs for the draft?

so that means I can apply for African American scholarships because I have a 10 incher?
She just checked a box saying she had some indian in her. That's what she believed. But Trump didn't have bone spurs. Trump has a history of getting doctors to lie for him. Remember this one?

That's funny. He couldn't go to Viet Nam because he wasn't healthy enough but he's the healthiest president ever.

LOL
No, you know what you wrote was bullshit. Everyone has some Indian in them, it has to be enough to call yourself a Cherokee......she doesn't......she loses.....

Nah. And she never called herself a Cherokee. She said she believed she had some Cherokee in her family history.

I am part Athenian and part Spartan. What percent I don't know. My parents told me this. Just like Elizabeth Warren's parents told her. Making a mountain out of a molehill.
/----/ It depends on the testing. Here is mine from 23andMe vs. Ancestry.com
23andMe
  • French & German
    44.0%
    Germany
  • British & Irish
    37.9%
    United Kingdom
  • Eastern European
    1.9%
  • Italian
    0.7%
  • Broadly Northwestern European
    12.4%
  • Broadly Southern European
    2.0%
  • Broadly European
    1.0%
  • Ancestry.com
  • England, Wales & Northwestern Europe
    74%
    Germanic Europe
    15%
    Norway
    7%
    Sweden
    4%
    Migrations
    Southern States Settlers
    From your regions: England, Wales & Northwestern Europe
    Western South Carolina & Central Mississippi/Alabama Settlers
    Central North Carolina, Southeast Missouri & Southern Illinois Settlers
    From your regions: England, Wales & Northwestern Europe

Where was it proven?

LOL

Here are the requirements for Cherokee Nation....you need one DIRECT ancestor to come from a list......if she had that, we would have known.
About Citizenship

Ironically the DNA test is irrelevant to them.

Warren has never claimed to be, nor did she ever apply for, membership in Cherokee Nation. That's not the same thing and you damn well know it.

I've got Irish on both sides--- that doesn't make me a freaking citizen of Ireland.
Have you used your Irishness to get a job? Has your work every used your Irishness to show diversity? Either one?
yeah we are talking about that. If her being an Indian was no big deal, THEN WHY DID SHE DO IT, if she didn't know?

LOL

Here are the requirements for Cherokee Nation....you need one DIRECT ancestor to come from a list......if she had that, we would have known.
About Citizenship

Warren has never claimed to be, nor did she ever apply for, membership in Cherokee Nation. That's not the same thing and you damn well know it.

I've got Irish on both sides--- that doesn't make me a freaking citizen of Ireland.
Have you used your Irishness to get a job? Has your work every used your Irishness to show diversity? Either one?

Nope. Nor did Warren.

LOL

About Citizenship

yeah we are talking about that. If her being an Indian was no big deal, THEN WHY DID SHE DO IT, if she didn't know?
I often checked OTHER when it asked me if I was white, black or hispanic. I'm Greek.

Today I check white.

No one is talking about filing for status and she didn't use the heritage as a crutch. What now? Wheres the bs narrative?
Then why did she claim she was Indian? Harvard was under heat to hire minorities at the time of her hiring and then you claim it had no bearing? Interesting conclusion.
She was already hired then later checked the box INDIAN. She did not put down on her application that she was indian.

How do you know?

/-----/ Native American Caller Not Happy with Elizabeth Warren
Native American Caller Not Happy with Elizabeth Warren
Oct 16, 2018

RUSH: Frank in Sequim, Washington. It’s great to have you on the EIB Network, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Hi. It’s a very big, big pleasure to speak you. I am an enrolled Native American, and I’d like to speak for my people, I hope, that I’m sick and tired of white people trying to cash in on being Native American, especially when they’re living a big lie.

RUSH: I can imagine that’d be frustrating.

APP-101618-Warren.jpg

CALLER: And my tribe is enjoying the lowest standard of living in the Western Hemisphere other than Haiti in Pine Ridge, South Dakota. So I know what I’m talking about when I speak for my people, I hope.

RUSH: Well, I wonder about this aspect of it. I mean, here’s Elizabeth Warren claiming that she is a member of this mistreated minority, but what’s she doing it for? All of this is trying to make her look better, trying to make her better, trying to improve things for her. She’s not trying parlay this into her, quote-unquote, Indian relatives and people.

CALLER: And she hasn’t mentioned a tribal connection at all.

RUSH: Well, because there isn’t one. She has mentioned that she’s Cherokee because of “the high cheekbones.” Melania Trump has high cheekbones, and nobody’s gonna say that she’s Cherokee. I think all of this is offending a lot of people. She doesn’t want to tie herself to a tribe because that be the fastest way to have this blown out as a nonstory!

Lush Rimjob and his screened/scripted calls are dismissed outright.
Sure they are, and tell us how Air America is doing again.

LOL

About Citizenship

I often checked OTHER when it asked me if I was white, black or hispanic. I'm Greek.

Today I check white.

I've always refused to check any of that shit. Including census forms.

LOL

About Citizenship

Today I check white.
Greeks are white......I'm not sure I get it. You go with the predominate one. We're not racist democrats with the one drop theory....you have some African, ooooooh you're tainted......

How do you know?

Oct 16, 2018

RUSH: Frank in Sequim, Washington. It’s great to have you on the EIB Network, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Hi. It’s a very big, big pleasure to speak you. I am an enrolled Native American, and I’d like to speak for my people, I hope, that I’m sick and tired of white people trying to cash in on being Native American, especially when they’re living a big lie.

APP-101618-Warren.jpg

CALLER: And my tribe is enjoying the lowest standard of living in the Western Hemisphere other than Haiti in Pine Ridge, South Dakota. So I know what I’m talking about when I speak for my people, I hope.

RUSH: Well, I wonder about this aspect of it. I mean, here’s Elizabeth Warren claiming that she is a member of this mistreated minority, but what’s she doing it for? All of this is trying to make her look better, trying to make her better, trying to improve things for her. She’s not trying parlay this into her, quote-unquote, Indian relatives and people.

RUSH: Well, because there isn’t one. She has mentioned that she’s Cherokee because of “the high cheekbones.” Melania Trump has high cheekbones, and nobody’s gonna say that she’s Cherokee. I think all of this is offending a lot of people. She doesn’t want to tie herself to a tribe because that be the fastest way to have this blown out as a nonstory!

Sure they are, and tell us how Air America is doing again.

Non sequitur.

LOL

About Citizenship

Nope. Nor did Warren.
Yep, Harvard claimed her a woman of color when they were taking heat for having none....you lose.

How do you know?

Oct 16, 2018

APP-101618-Warren.jpg

/----/ I've listened to Rush since July 1988 and this is the first time I've heard anyone accuse him of scripted calls. Sounds like you can't refute the caller so you attack the messenger.

How do you know?

Why go on acting like a "box" was "checked" when that was proven to be bullshit years ago?

Where was it proven?

Where was what "proven"?

You have a box? Bring it.
you said it was disproven, you show me the evidence

LOL

About Citizenship

Today I check white.
Greeks are white......I'm not sure I get it. You go with the predominate one. .

That's what Warren did too. When there actually was a box to check, she checked "white".

How do you know?

Oct 16, 2018

APP-101618-Warren.jpg

/----/ I've listened to Rush since July 1988 and this is the first time I've heard anyone accuse him of scripted calls. Sounds like you can't refute the caller so you attack the messenger.

I didn't even read your script. I dismissed it out of hand. Limblob's pre-censoring of those fake phone calls is long well-known. He instituted that some time after he told a black caller to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back". Besides which your script means nothing in this context anyway.

This by the way is from seven years ago:

>> That mad-as-hell caller to Rush Limbaugh's talk radio show, whose pitch-perfect anger seems too perfect, may in fact be a fake. In February, Tablet Magazine reported that Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh and Glenn Beck's shows, hires stealth actors to "recite various scenarios that made for interesting radio." Though the website soliciting actors has since been taken down, The Raw Story confirms that Premiere is still hiring plants, but couldn't say which shows used the service. What are the chances that Rush and Beck hire fake callers to juice their shows?

Rush's response is suspicious: Limbaugh swears that he doesn't pay plants, and when he "says he doesn't pay actors to call in to his show, I believe him," says Bonos Rama at Newsvine. But it could still be true that he has Premiere pay the actors to call in. Rush is "famous for carefully cultivating words," and you have to read his denials closely for what they don't explicitly say.
"I believe Limbaugh did not 'hire' actors for his show"

.... "How freaking sweet would that gig be?" The actors make $40 an hour "just to call in and improvise with a radio host for a while." So if you're out there, "Premiere On Call, I don't care what shows you do. Just contact me." << --- TheWeek

Last edited:

About Citizenship

Today I check white.

That's what Warren did too. When there actually was a box to check, she checked "white".
So Harvard just random picked her to be their woman of color?

Elizabeth Warren's big mistake (Opinion) - CNN

At their best, affirmative action programs were set up to tackle the deep and genuine institutional racism that prevents many nonwhite students from equality of educational opportunity. But much right-wing scorn at such programs comes not from a blindness to racial injustice, but a skepticism of tick-box culture as a means of accurately assessing institutional inclusivity. Elizabeth Warren did not use her ethnic background to engage in deceitful virtue signaling, but we're having this conversation because at some point, Harvard did.
So the idea is Harvard just randomly chose her....

The best thing about this is, that it exposes the stupidity of affirmative action and it's implementation........and now she's faking being a minority...thanks for proving us right...we called this decades ago.

How do you know?

Oct 16, 2018

APP-101618-Warren.jpg

I didn't even read your script. I dismissed it out of hand. Limblob's pre-censoring of those fake phone calls is long well-known. He instituted that some time after he told a black caller to "take the bone out of your nose and call me back". Besides which your script means nothing in this context anyway.
/-------/ You dismissed the call from a Native American? How liberal of you. Why do you hate Native Americans so much?

About Citizenship

Today I check white.

ct40o314njs11.jpg

How do you know?

Oct 16, 2018

APP-101618-Warren.jpg

This by the way is from seven years ago:

>> That mad-as-hell caller to Rush Limbaugh's talk radio show, whose pitch-perfect anger seems tooperfect, may in fact be a fake. In February, Tablet Magazine reported that Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh and Glenn Beck's shows, hires stealth actors to "recite various scenarios that made for interesting radio." Though the website soliciting actors has since been taken down, The Raw Story confirms that Premiere is still hiring plants, but couldn't say which shows used the service. What are the chances that Rush and Beck hire fake callers to juice their shows?​

Rush's response is suspicious: Limbaugh swears that he doesn't pay plants, and when he "says he doesn't pay actors to call in to his show, I believe him," says Bonos Rama at Newsvine. But it could still be true that he has Premiere pay the actors to call in. Rush is "famous for carefully cultivating words," and you have to read his denials closely for what they don't explicitly say.
"I believe Limbaugh did not 'hire' actors for his show"

.... "How freaking sweet would that gig be?" The actors make $40 an hour "just to call in and improvise with a radio host for a while." So if you're out there, "Premiere On Call, I don't care what shows you do. Just contact me." << --- TheWeek
/-------/ You dismissed the call from a Native American? How liberal of you. Why do you hate Native Americans so much?

No, I dismiss a "call" from an actor PLAYING THE PART of a Native American. And rest assured, if that caller was not playing the part that synched with Limblob's hysteria his screeners would never let them get to air.

Rave on you idiot….

The evidence is overwhelming that you are either a fool or Zealot.

Any decent objective person knows the left is evil……………
You mean any right wing nut job like yourself.

Nope...

I'm talking about a Jack Ass like yourself.....
rush, Steve Bannon, trump, manafort, Mitch, Paul Ryan, pure evil.

You pure stupid

You're pure Stupid....

obongo went to a RACIST CHURCH FOR 20 YEARS....

You and yours are the evil ones.....
You still spreading that lie? I’m not going to defend any church because they’re all lies but you couldn’t be better people than barrack and Michelle.

You saying what you said proves you’re a dumbot

This is why normal sane people think you and yours are all idiots......

Forum List

Back