Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

She should donate the equivalent of her salary from harvard going back to when she was hired by harvard, to the Cherokee nation.

Anything less than that is BULLSHIT contrition.
Why?
It was a non factor in her hiring.

According to whom? Her? Harvard? We already know SHE'S a liar

Oh we do, do we?

Again ------------- link? Quote? Anything?

There's always the DNA te.... oh wait.

, and I'm disinclined to believe Harvard, either, given the scandals they've recently had about insane affirmative action policies and given that they glowing spoke of her as their "first woman professor of color".

Translation: "My mind's made up and I won't accept anything that challenges it".

Old news actually.

Was it even 50 percent Native American? Goofy Warren still doesn't get it.
You don't get it. She never said she was a Native American. She never said she was half, quarter, eigth etc etc etc.

That is what you fucking assholes are too God damn stupid to get.

Take some time & get a fucking education.

She clearly lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. I'm just interested in finding out if Taxpayer Dollars were involved with her salary. I know she's a conniving jerkoff, but if Taxpayer Dollars were involved, she needs to pay restitution.
She clearly never lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. Makes you the liar. Funny, a liar using a lie to call someone else a liar. Does it get more pathetic than that?

Really? So what was the purpose of listing herself as "Native American" in the Association of Law Professors Journal for nine years, if it wasn't to make herself look like a minority in relation to her law professorship?

Which makes you wonder...... did she take the place of a real person of color who was supposed to go to Harvard?

From what I understand, Harvard was taking flak for not having any "women of color" professors, so yes, if they hadn't been able to latch on to her, they'd have hired an actual minority woman to take the heat off.
Liar. You evidently don't understand shit. You are making it up.

She should donate the equivalent of her salary from harvard going back to when she was hired by harvard, to the Cherokee nation.

Anything less than that is BULLSHIT contrition.
Why?
It was a non factor in her hiring.

According to whom? Her? Harvard? We already know SHE'S a liar, and I'm disinclined to believe Harvard, either, given the scandals they've recently had about insane affirmative action policies and given that they glowing spoke of her as their "first woman professor of color".
Funy chit. What was Warren's lie?

I get it. Warren & Harvard are lying.

Warren never indicated any Native American ancestry on her applications.

To get a minority status anywhere officially, you need to show that you are a member of that minority.

Claiming your family had stories about a grandmother having Native American heritage would not cut it.

You people are as fucking stupid as Trump. My God.

You don't get it. She never said she was a Native American. She never said she was half, quarter, eigth etc etc etc.

She did. She said in an interview that her mother was Cherokee and Delaware. What does that make her?

She clearly lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. I'm just interested in finding out if Taxpayer Dollars were involved with her salary. I know she's a conniving jerkoff, but if Taxpayer Dollars were involved, she needs to pay restitution.
She clearly never lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. Makes you the liar. Funny, a liar using a lie to call someone else a liar. Does it get more pathetic than that?

Really? So what was the purpose of listing herself as "Native American" in the Association of Law Professors Journal for nine years, if it wasn't to make herself look like a minority in relation to her law professorship?

She has Native American heritage. It does not matter if she listed that heritage. It was never used to get her any positions as these employers have stated.

She did. She said in an interview that her mother was Cherokee and Delaware. What does that make her?
No she did not. Provide that interview or STFU.

She has Native American heritage. It does not matter if she listed that heritage. It was never used to get her any positions as these employers have stated.
She's a fraud.

Now kiss my ass.

I found an interview where said her mother was PART Cherokee or PART Delaware.

You assfucks do anything but lie

She's a fraud.
You are a lying fuck. You elected a fraud to be President.

Now kiss my ass.

Try watching your own video DUMBASS. She quotes her father's parents as saying "she's part Cherokee and she's part Delaware".

YOUR OWN VIDEO.

Now kiss my ass.

Look up the meaning of PART you fucking asshole. Her DNA test confirmed that,

I found an interview where said her mother was PART Cherokee or PART Delaware.

You assfucks do anything but lie
You said Warren never said her mom was half Cherokee and half Delaware. I provided the video. You're a liar. Period.

Now kiss my ass.

Look up the meaning of PART you fucking asshole. Her DNA test confirmed that,

Look up the meaning of dumb ass. If her mom was part Cherokee and part Delaware, Warren would have more native blood than 1/01567. Idiot.

She's a fraud

-Geaux

Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory

Here's the deal with Elizabeth Warren's Native American heritage - CNNPolitics
HBULZXOTXY3KVIQMFTUS3AXEUA.jpg

Note, Warren said her mom was part Cherokee and part Delaware. Warren didn't include anything else. Warren never said her mom was part Native and part European. Warren never said her mom was anything but part Cherokee and part Delaware, period. That means her mom is 100% Native. That makes Warren a liar.

Forum List

Back