Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

[
Lol
The Cherokee nation told her to go pound sand... you fucking moron

Sluggo is a hack - 100%

What he posts is to promote the democrat party.

{. For Native American references, we used samples within the 1000 Genomes project of Native American ancestry; these samples come from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. (It is not possible to use Native American reference sequences from inside the United States, since Native American groups within the US have not chosen to participate in recent population genetics studies.)}

https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Bustamante_Report_2018.pdf

That info wasn't given. It wasn't given because it wasn't relevant to the racist part.

Now why don't you be a good Russian troll and go find us any dictionary anywhere that says the word "part" means "half".
Exactly, Warren didn't say her mom was anything other than Cherokee and Delaware. That means her mom was full blooded Native, according to Warren.
Nope. She said her mom told her she had a grandmother. That explains why warren is 1/64th indian

1024th...………..
Oh so now you republicans accept the findings because u like the results?

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

99% of all Americans have more Indian blood than her....
Link proving that please. I’ve asked but you guys just repeat something you probably made up.

No she did not. Provide that interview or STFU.

For about the third or fourth time:

elizabeth warren youtube video parents eloped - Bing video

Try not to "mysteriously" miss it this time.
That's more evidence that she was telling the truth--even other families in the community knew there was an Indian in the wood pile.
Squaw speaks with forked tongue.
Lotsa bigots in Oklahoma, I see.
Squaw is an acceptable term in Indian culture, Too bad Pinocchio Pocahontas is not one… For you

She lied about her parents,

She is a big time liar.

She did. She said in an interview that her mother was Cherokee and Delaware. What does that make her?

PART. Do you know what "psrt =" means???

She said her mother was PART Native American.

Not that she was a Native American

Pull that shit out of your ears that you gathered while your head was up Trump's ass.
She said her mother was part Cherokee and part Delaware, period. That makes her mother 100% Native, according to Warren.

She never said her mother was 100%, she said part. t could be her Native American heritige stemmed from a relative that was a was both Cherokee & Delaware.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.

She lied. Stop being stupid.

Do you suddenly care about diversity? Then Elizabeth warren did her job
No I mock affirmative action, which is a feel good bullshit idea. And then you guys use a chick whiter than me to pose as a native America, screwing a person of color out of a seat......that is the definition of ironic and I laugh my ass off about it. you guys don't care anything about diversity........it's just a ploy you do to trick people into voting for you....and Liz Warren proves that.......
Yep, and the left had a white woman masquerading as a black woman as President of the Spokane NAACP. The Democrats defend liars. They're desperate. They're losing ground all across the nation, so the lying, fraud and deception will increase.
it's amazing, they weren't upset by that....so to the left being black is cultural not biological....it's funny...so I guess if you act like a stereotype (act ghetto, can't speak well, pants around your ankles, eat fried chicken),which I thought they hated, then you're black, but if you act white (have a job, speak clearly, vote republican) you're not black......it's so weird with the left.
Careful your racist bias is showing
No, not at all, you guys say any black, that has a job, goes to school, acts responsible, votes republican....those are all acting white

I don't make it up.....you lefties and black folk do
Acting white - Wikipedia

In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to black people, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

or Russell Wilson

Seattle Seahawks football player Russell Wilson came under fire in 2014 when anonymous sources alleged that the feeling in the Seahawks locker room was that Wilson lacked "blackness". CBS Sports cited this conflict as a possible reason for the trading of star player[citation needed] Percy Harvin from the Seahawks to the New York Jets.[17]

Explain "blackness" to me?
After a day, still no response......
All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

It will show you the left is racist, the right does not think saying black people like fried chicken is racist, because it's true.

No I mock affirmative action, which is a feel good bullshit idea. And then you guys use a chick whiter than me to pose as a native America, screwing a person of color out of a seat......that is the definition of ironic and I laugh my ass off about it. you guys don't care anything about diversity........it's just a ploy you do to trick people into voting for you....and Liz Warren proves that.......
Yep, and the left had a white woman masquerading as a black woman as President of the Spokane NAACP. The Democrats defend liars. They're desperate. They're losing ground all across the nation, so the lying, fraud and deception will increase.
it's amazing, they weren't upset by that....so to the left being black is cultural not biological....it's funny...so I guess if you act like a stereotype (act ghetto, can't speak well, pants around your ankles, eat fried chicken),which I thought they hated, then you're black, but if you act white (have a job, speak clearly, vote republican) you're not black......it's so weird with the left.
No, not at all, you guys say any black, that has a job, goes to school, acts responsible, votes republican....those are all acting white

Acting white - Wikipedia

In the United States, acting white is a pejorative term, usually applied to black people, which refers to a person's perceived betrayal of their culture by assuming the social expectations of white society.[1][2] Success in education in particular (depending on one's cultural background) can be seen as a form of "selling out" by being disloyal to one's culture.[2]

or Russell Wilson

Seattle Seahawks football player Russell Wilson came under fire in 2014 when anonymous sources alleged that the feeling in the Seahawks locker room was that Wilson lacked "blackness". CBS Sports cited this conflict as a possible reason for the trading of star player[citation needed] Percy Harvin from the Seahawks to the New York Jets.[17]

All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

It will show you the left is racist, the right does not think saying black people like fried chicken is racist, because it's true.
I like fried chicken, watermelon, and rhythm and blues. Hey, I must be black.

Exactly, Warren didn't say her mom was anything other than Cherokee and Delaware. That means her mom was full blooded Native, according to Warren.
Nope. She said her mom told her she had a grandmother. That explains why warren is 1/64th indian

1024th...………..
Oh so now you republicans accept the findings because u like the results?

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

99% of all Americans have more Indian blood than her....
Link proving that please. I’ve asked but you guys just repeat something you probably made up.
You must be black - IQ.

You don't get it. She never said she was a Native American. She never said she was half, quarter, eigth etc etc etc.

That is what you fucking assholes are too God damn stupid to get.

Take some time & get a fucking education.
She did. She said in an interview that her mother was Cherokee and Delaware. What does that make her?

Pull that shit out of your ears that you gathered while your head was up Trump's ass.

And THIS is why I dismissed you for being lower than the stuff that comes out of blocked septic tanks.
You know you failed when your reply has no substance.

Acting white - Wikipedia

or Russell Wilson

All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

I like fried chicken, watermelon, and rhythm and blues. Hey, I must be black.
LOL, nope I do too.......that's the thing I find hilarious. who gives a shit if someone likes fried chicken, HOW is that racist????

44061629_1104769456314372_5822066334254497792_n.jpg

1/1024 is not part anything, The Cherokee nation told her to pound sand

1/1024th is the amount of Native American blood you have when your great-great-great-great-grandfather was sneezed on by one.
The report said it could have been 1/64th, as well, or anything between that and 1024th. No one is using 1/64th, though, even though the family story (which was right all along) would indicate it wasn't as far back as 10 generations.

The report said MAYBE it was there, and IF it was, it was 6-10 generations.

I have no idea what her family actually said. I wasn't there, and no one quoted them in a newspaper or recorded them and posted it to YouTube. All I know is what Elizabeth Warren said, because that WAS quoted in newspapers and posted on YouTube. And all of it was wrong. So if what she said is what her family said, then THEY were wrong. At no point in time did she EVER indicate, or even imply, that she had the exact same trace elements of American indigenous people that virtually every other white person in America has. We know this just by looking at all the times she talked about her "Native American heritage".

I presume that YOU are a white person living in North America somewhere, which would mean that you have at least as much "Native American" DNA as she does. Do you wander around, blathering about your "Native American heritage"? Do you list yourself on forms and documents as "Native American" and "minority"? Do you allow your employer to report you to the Department of Labor as "Native American", despite the fact that that isn't allowed without an official tribal affiliation? Do you submit recipes to ethnic cookbooks and sign yourself as "Cherokee"? I am a white person living in the US, and I know for a fact that I have MORE DNA from indigenous people (obviously, my DNA results have the same problem hers does, in that American Indians don't submit samples to genetic studies; I, however, can actually tell you the name of my great-great grandmother who actually identified as Indian) than she does, and I can assure you that I don't do any of those things, or identify myself as anything but "white".
she had the exact same trace elements of American indigenous people that virtually every other white person in America has
I know you like to be accurate, so I am sharing this with you to help you.
No, the majority of white Americans have NO Native American blood and the AVERAGE that has been quoted in several article is an AVERAGE, not how much most white Americans have. Most have none.
I have shared this link before; if you didn't see it, here it is again.
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA#

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

These low numbers illustrate that the contribution of Native Americans to the White and Black population is minuscule. But, you also have to understand that this is based on aggregate figures. Most families would have no Native ancestry at all. A smaller number would have slightly higher degrees, which would then give an extremely low number to the entire population as an average. In other words, pull a random American, and they would not have that result by some kind of default.

1/1024th is the amount of Native American blood you have when your great-great-great-great-grandfather was sneezed on by one.
The report said it could have been 1/64th, as well, or anything between that and 1024th. No one is using 1/64th, though, even though the family story (which was right all along) would indicate it wasn't as far back as 10 generations.

I have no idea what her family actually said. I wasn't there, and no one quoted them in a newspaper or recorded them and posted it to YouTube. All I know is what Elizabeth Warren said, because that WAS quoted in newspapers and posted on YouTube. And all of it was wrong. So if what she said is what her family said, then THEY were wrong. At no point in time did she EVER indicate, or even imply, that she had the exact same trace elements of American indigenous people that virtually every other white person in America has. We know this just by looking at all the times she talked about her "Native American heritage".

I presume that YOU are a white person living in North America somewhere, which would mean that you have at least as much "Native American" DNA as she does. Do you wander around, blathering about your "Native American heritage"? Do you list yourself on forms and documents as "Native American" and "minority"? Do you allow your employer to report you to the Department of Labor as "Native American", despite the fact that that isn't allowed without an official tribal affiliation? Do you submit recipes to ethnic cookbooks and sign yourself as "Cherokee"? I am a white person living in the US, and I know for a fact that I have MORE DNA from indigenous people (obviously, my DNA results have the same problem hers does, in that American Indians don't submit samples to genetic studies; I, however, can actually tell you the name of my great-great grandmother who actually identified as Indian) than she does, and I can assure you that I don't do any of those things, or identify myself as anything but "white".
she had the exact same trace elements of American indigenous people that virtually every other white person in America has
No, the majority of white Americans have NO Native American blood and the AVERAGE that has been quoted in several article is an AVERAGE, not how much most white Americans have. Most have none.
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA#

The White American average genetic makeup is 98.6% European, 0.19% African, and 0.18% Native American.

These low numbers illustrate that the contribution of Native Americans to the White and Black population is minuscule. But, you also have to understand that this is based on aggregate figures. Most families would have no Native ancestry at all. A smaller number would have slightly higher degrees, which would then give an extremely low number to the entire population as an average. In other words, pull a random American, and they would not have that result by some kind of default.

Excellent work, agent OL.

Now she'll run away. Again.

Acting white - Wikipedia

or Russell Wilson

All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

Who the fuck are you expecting a "response" from?

Are you under the impression that this Russell Wilson actually posts here?

Doesn't make any sense.

Acting white - Wikipedia

or Russell Wilson

All I need to know is
what is
"Acting white"?
and what is "blackness"?

You are stereotyping. No one answers because no one wants to get sucked into your stupid conversation. Make your point please.

She said her mother was part Cherokee and part Delaware, period. That makes her mother 100% Native, according to Warren.

She never said her mother was 100%, she said part. t could be her Native American heritige stemmed from a relative that was a was both Cherokee & Delaware.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.

She lied. Stop being stupid.

Fine --- just essplain to the class where she "lied" and we're off to dinner.

Otherwise --- YOU lied, and we're still off to dinner.

Excellent work, agent OL.

Now she'll run away. Again.
Sorry--were you trying to get her to hang around until she fanned her tail?
I've shared this same article so many times I don't know how anyone could have missed it, but this myth persists.

Forum List

Back