Pocahontas Now Denies Indian Heritage

No she did not. Provide that interview or STFU.

For about the third or fourth time:

elizabeth warren youtube video parents eloped - Bing video

Try not to "mysteriously" miss it this time.
PART. Do you know what "psrt =" means???

She said her mother was PART Native American.

Not that she was a Native American

Pull that shit out of your ears that you gathered while your head was up Trump's ass.
1/1024 is not part anything, The Cherokee nation told her to pound sand

1/1024th is the amount of Native American blood you have when your great-great-great-great-grandfather was sneezed on by one.
The report said it could have been 1/64th, as well, or anything between that and 1024th. No one is using 1/64th, though, even though the family story (which was right all along) would indicate it wasn't as far back as 10 generations.

The report said MAYBE it was there, and IF it was, it was 6-10 generations.

I have no idea what her family actually said. I wasn't there, and no one quoted them in a newspaper or recorded them and posted it to YouTube. All I know is what Elizabeth Warren said, because that WAS quoted in newspapers and posted on YouTube. And all of it was wrong. So if what she said is what her family said, then THEY were wrong. At no point in time did she EVER indicate, or even imply, that she had the exact same trace elements of American indigenous people that virtually every other white person in America has. We know this just by looking at all the times she talked about her "Native American heritage".

I presume that YOU are a white person living in North America somewhere, which would mean that you have at least as much "Native American" DNA as she does. Do you wander around, blathering about your "Native American heritage"? Do you list yourself on forms and documents as "Native American" and "minority"? Do you allow your employer to report you to the Department of Labor as "Native American", despite the fact that that isn't allowed without an official tribal affiliation? Do you submit recipes to ethnic cookbooks and sign yourself as "Cherokee"? I am a white person living in the US, and I know for a fact that I have MORE DNA from indigenous people (obviously, my DNA results have the same problem hers does, in that American Indians don't submit samples to genetic studies; I, however, can actually tell you the name of my great-great grandmother who actually identified as Indian) than she does, and I can assure you that I don't do any of those things, or identify myself as anything but "white".

She did. She said in an interview that her mother was Cherokee and Delaware. What does that make her?

That's more evidence that she was telling the truth--even other families in the community knew there was an Indian in the wood pile.

You literally will believe anything if a Democrat tells you to, no matter how many ridiculous "maybe THIS" scenarios you have to invent for them, won't you?

Way to vault right past "useful idiot" to "useful zombie".
What did I believe that was in any way undocumented?

That Elizabeth Warren was telling the truth, when her test actually revealed the opposite. That somehow, what it revealed was what she REALLY said all along, rather than the things she IS ON RECORD SAYING.

Pull that shit out of your ears that you gathered while your head was up Trump's ass.

1/1024th is the amount of Native American blood you have when your great-great-great-great-grandfather was sneezed on by one.
The report said it could have been 1/64th, as well, or anything between that and 1024th. No one is using 1/64th, though, even though the family story (which was right all along) would indicate it wasn't as far back as 10 generations.

I have no idea what her family actually said. I wasn't there, and no one quoted them in a newspaper or recorded them and posted it to YouTube. All I know is what Elizabeth Warren said, because that WAS quoted in newspapers and posted on YouTube. And all of it was wrong. So if what she said is what her family said, then THEY were wrong. At no point in time did she EVER indicate, or even imply, that she had the exact same trace elements of American indigenous people that virtually every other white person in America has. We know this just by looking at all the times she talked about her "Native American heritage".

I presume that YOU are a white person living in North America somewhere, which would mean that you have at least as much "Native American" DNA as she does. Do you wander around, blathering about your "Native American heritage"? Do you list yourself on forms and documents as "Native American" and "minority"? Do you allow your employer to report you to the Department of Labor as "Native American", despite the fact that that isn't allowed without an official tribal affiliation? Do you submit recipes to ethnic cookbooks and sign yourself as "Cherokee"? I am a white person living in the US, and I know for a fact that I have MORE DNA from indigenous people (obviously, my DNA results have the same problem hers does, in that American Indians don't submit samples to genetic studies; I, however, can actually tell you the name of my great-great grandmother who actually identified as Indian) than she does, and I can assure you that I don't do any of those things, or identify myself as anything but "white".

Why exactly are you lying? There ain't no "maybe" in the report. I'll post yet again what it actually says:

>> The analysis also identified 5 genetic segments as Native American in origin at high confidence, defined at the 99% posterior probability value. We performed several additional analyses to confirm the presence of Native American ancestry and to estimate the position of the ancestor in the individual’s pedigree.
(2) The largest segment identified as having Native American ancestry is on chromosome 10. This segment is 13.4 centiMorgans in genetic length, and spans approximately 4,700,000 DNA bases. Based on a principal components analysis (Novembre et al., 2008), this segment is clearly distinct from segments of ancestry (nominal p-value 7.4 x 10-7, corrected p-value of 2.6 x 10-4) and is strongly associated with Native American ancestry.

(3) The total length of the 5 genetic segments identified as having Native American ancestry is 25.6 centiMorgans, and they span approximately 12,300,000 DNA bases. The average segment length is 5.8 centiMorgans. The total and average segment size suggest (via the method of moments) an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the pedigree at approximately 8 generations before the sample, although the actual number could be somewhat lower or higher (Gravel, 2012 and Huff et al., 2011).

(4) The sample was compared to the results of the 185 reference individuals with European ancestry, from Great Britain and Utah.

• The segment on chromosome 10 observed in the individual is larger than any of the segments identified as having Native American ancestry in any of the 185 reference individuals.

• The total length of Native American segments observed in the individual is greater than the average value for the reference individuals — by 12.4-fold (corresponding to 12.7 standard deviations) for the individuals from Great Britain and 10.5-fold (corresponding to 4.9 standard deviations) for the individuals from Utah. <<​

How in the wide world of blue fuck do you get a "maybe" out of that?

What the fuck is it with you self-delusionists that makes y'all think you can just invent your own realities?

And speaking of inventing your own realities I'm still waiting for any example at all of my use of a Composition Fallacy. Although I understand why you can't find any, I'm just curious how far back you've searched so far in the "How to keep a moron busy" project.

Why exactly are you lying? There ain't no "maybe" in the report. I'll post yet again what it actually says:

>> The analysis also identified 5 genetic segments as Native American in origin at high confidence, defined at the 99% posterior probability value. We performed several additional analyses to confirm the presence of Native American ancestry and to estimate the position of the ancestor in the individual’s pedigree.
(2) The largest segment identified as having Native American ancestry is on chromosome 10. This segment is 13.4 centiMorgans in genetic length, and spans approximately 4,700,000 DNA bases. Based on a principal components analysis (Novembre et al., 2008), this segment is clearly distinct from segments of ancestry (nominal p-value 7.4 x 10-7, corrected p-value of 2.6 x 10-4) and is strongly associated with Native American ancestry.

(3) The total length of the 5 genetic segments identified as having Native American ancestry is 25.6 centiMorgans, and they span approximately 12,300,000 DNA bases. The average segment length is 5.8 centiMorgans. The total and average segment size suggest (via the method of moments) an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the pedigree at approximately 8 generations before the sample, although the actual number could be somewhat lower or higher (Gravel, 2012 and Huff et al., 2011).

(4) The sample was compared to the results of the 185 reference individuals with European ancestry, from Great Britain and Utah.

• The segment on chromosome 10 observed in the individual is larger than any of the segments identified as having Native American ancestry in any of the 185 reference individuals.

• The total length of Native American segments observed in the individual is greater than the average value for the reference individuals — by 12.4-fold (corresponding to 12.7 standard deviations) for the individuals from Great Britain and 10.5-fold (corresponding to 4.9 standard deviations) for the individuals from Utah. <<​

What the fuck is it with you self-delusionists that makes y'all think you can just invent your own realities?

And speaking of inventing your own realities I'm still waiting for any example at all of my use of a Composition Fallacy. Although I understand why you can't find any, I'm just curious how far back you've searched so far in the "How to keep a moron busy" project.

44183277_2029663613763826_5670393730314534912_n.jpg

I doubt that the lefties here can comprehend this little gem, but others will appreciate it.
That's more evidence that she was telling the truth--even other families in the community knew there was an Indian in the wood pile.
Squaw speaks with forked tongue.
Lotsa bigots in Oklahoma, I see.
You're the bigot that said "Indian in the wood pile".
What's bigoted about "Indian in the wood pile?" It's an expression.
It's a racist expression. You obviously need to take a sensitivity training class.

In fairness to Old Lady, she was actually quoting MY use of the phrase. I, in turn, used it in part-scorn for Warren's story, and part-accuracy because of the family story revealed by the DNA test.

I doubt that the lefties here can comprehend this little gem, but others will appreciate it.
Squaw speaks with forked tongue.
Lotsa bigots in Oklahoma, I see.
You're the bigot that said "Indian in the wood pile".
What's bigoted about "Indian in the wood pile?" It's an expression.
It's a racist expression. You obviously need to take a sensitivity training class.

In fairness to Old Lady, she was actually quoting MY use of the phrase. I, in turn, used it in part-scorn for Warren's story, and part-accuracy because of the family story revealed by the DNA test.
My apologies, Miss Old Lady.

The Cherokee nation told her to go pound sand

She is a fucking liar, and YOU are a fucking liar.

Everyone here knows it, Sluggo.

Bustamante found ZERO American Indian DNA in Warren's sample. ZILCH.

BULLSHIT.

I've got the whole report right here. You're pulling it out your ass as always Pothead.

(2) The largest segment identified as having Native American ancestry is on chromosome 10. This segment is 13.4 centiMorgans in genetic length, and spans approximately 4,700,000 DNA bases. Based on a principal components analysis (Novembre et al., 2008), this segment is clearly distinct from segments of European ancestry (nominal p-value 7.4 x 10-7, corrected p-value of 2.6 x 10-4) and is strongly associated with Native American ancestry.

• The total length of Native American segments observed in the individual is greater than the
average value for the reference individuals — by 12.4-fold (corresponding to 12.7 standard deviations) for the individuals from Great Britain and 10.5-fold (corresponding to 4.9 standard deviations) for the individuals from Utah. <<​
...And Pinocchio Pocahontas has no American Indian heritage.
And the fucking bitch has no credibility

The science --- WHICH IS LAID OUT RIGHT THERE IN THE POST YOU JUST QUOTED, DUMBASS ---- says you're full of shit.
Lol
Elizabeth Warren angers prominent Native Americans with politically fraught DNA test

The Cherokee nation Told the loopy kunt to fuck off...
Because the fucking bitch has no credibility you sorry ass motherfucker

STILL fucking bullshit. I have the test results right here. Anyone can download them.

Perhaps the tribal official quoted in your link should have done that, since he's quoted as saying:

>> “It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven,” Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a statement. “Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.”

....Hoskin said the tests cannot even reliably determine lineage among North or South American tribal groups. <<​

Hoskin should have read the actual report and/or Warren's website because nowhere does either purport to make any claim of "tribal" heritage or "tribal" anything. Moreover the report itself notes that discerning specific tribes via DNA is impossible, which Warren also noted in the same article in your own link. Hate to tell you this Princess but one guy from one tribe in no way speaks for all Native Americans of all tribes of two fucking continents. He's answering a question that nobody asked. The term "Cherokee" does not appear anywhere in the report at all. NOWHERE.

When you think you're linking something to prove a point it's always a good idea to actually READ WHAT THE FUCK IT SAYS before you splooge on this board and embarrass yourself. DUMBASS.
Lol
The Cherokee nation told her to go pound sand... you fucking moron

View attachment 223203
Yep, All progressives are fucked in the head

BULLSHIT.

I've got the whole report right here. You're pulling it out your ass as always Pothead.

(2) The largest segment identified as having Native American ancestry is on chromosome 10. This segment is 13.4 centiMorgans in genetic length, and spans approximately 4,700,000 DNA bases. Based on a principal components analysis (Novembre et al., 2008), this segment is clearly distinct from segments of European ancestry (nominal p-value 7.4 x 10-7, corrected p-value of 2.6 x 10-4) and is strongly associated with Native American ancestry.

• The total length of Native American segments observed in the individual is greater than the
average value for the reference individuals — by 12.4-fold (corresponding to 12.7 standard deviations) for the individuals from Great Britain and 10.5-fold (corresponding to 4.9 standard deviations) for the individuals from Utah. <<​

The science --- WHICH IS LAID OUT RIGHT THERE IN THE POST YOU JUST QUOTED, DUMBASS ---- says you're full of shit.
Lol
Elizabeth Warren angers prominent Native Americans with politically fraught DNA test

STILL fucking bullshit. I have the test results right here. Anyone can download them.

Perhaps the tribal official quoted in your link should have done that, since he's quoted as saying:

>> “It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven,” Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a statement. “Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.”

....Hoskin said the tests cannot even reliably determine lineage among North or South American tribal groups. <<​

Hoskin should have read the actual report and/or Warren's website because nowhere does either purport to make any claim of "tribal" heritage or "tribal" anything. Moreover the report itself notes that discerning specific tribes via DNA is impossible, which Warren also noted in the same article in your own link. Hate to tell you this Princess but one guy from one tribe in no way speaks for all Native Americans of all tribes of two fucking continents. He's answering a question that nobody asked. The term "Cherokee" does not appear anywhere in the report at all. NOWHERE.

When you think you're linking something to prove a point it's always a good idea to actually READ WHAT THE FUCK IT SAYS before you splooge on this board and embarrass yourself. DUMBASS.
Lol

Not only are you incapable of reading your own links, you're equally incapable of reading the post you just quoted.

Once again for the retards ---- THERE IS NO MENTION OF "CHEROKEE" IN THE REPORT, ANYWHERE, PERIOD.

Fucking DUMBASS.

Lol

Lol

Not only are you incapable of reading your own links, you're equally incapable of reading the post you just quoted.

Once again for the retards ---- THERE IS NO MENTION OF "CHEROKEE" IN THE REPORT, ANYWHERE, PERIOD.

Fucking DUMBASS.
"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

- Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin, Jr.

Lol

Lol

Fucking DUMBASS.
"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person's ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is prove. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, fuckbreath. That's the same quote I already posted two rounds ago, shit-for-brains. As I pointed out at that time Dipshit, NOTHING -- ZERO -- in the report or in anything Warren says about it has anything in the world to do with "tribal claims" or any tribe at all, anyfuckingwhere, Idiot. Further, waste of human protoplasm, the report itself, and Warren herself in YOUR OWN LINK, already point out these same limitations Hoskin mentions, so he's as dumbass as you for not reading the fucking thing either.

That's why I said at the time --- back when the sun was still up --- that Hoskins is answering a question that nobody asked, MORON. Go learn how the fuck to READ.

Lol

Lol

Fucking DUMBASS.

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, fuckbreath. That's the same quote I already posted two rounds ago, shit-for-brains. As I pointed out at that time Dipshit, NOTHING -- ZERO -- in the report or in anything Warren says about it has anything in the world to do with "tribal claims" or any tribe at all, anyfuckingwhere, Idiot.

That's why I said at the time --- back when the sun was still up --- that Hoskins is answering a question that nobody asked, MORON. Go learn how the fuck to READ.

Word games, nothing more. You're a one trick pony pepe. You've got nothing.

Lol

Lol

Fucking DUMBASS.

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, fuckbreath. That's the same quote I already posted two rounds ago, shit-for-brains. As I pointed out at that time Dipshit, NOTHING -- ZERO -- in the report or in anything Warren says about it has anything in the world to do with "tribal claims" or any tribe at all, anyfuckingwhere, Idiot. Further, waste of human protoplasm, the report itself, and Warren herself in YOUR OWN LINK, already point out these same limitations Hoskin mentions, so he's as dumbass as you for not reading the fucking thing either.

Pinocchio Pocahontas is not American Indian in anyway, 1/1024 will NEVER be American Indian. Most Caucasians in this country have a better ratio than her.
She is not American Indian... end of story

And the Cherokee nation told the fucking bitch to pound sand

Lol

Fucking DUMBASS.

Pinocchio Pocahontas is not American Indian in anyway, 1/1024 will NEVER be American Indian. Most Caucasians in this country have a better ratio than her.

Once again ---- NOTHING WAS ADDRESSED TO THE CHEROKEE NATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, DUMB SHIT.

You're a fucking retard. I already knew that which is why you live on Ignore.

No, I can't figure it out. Tell us what Warren's mom was other than Cherokee and Delaware. Go ahead.

That info wasn't given. It wasn't given because it wasn't relevant to the racist part.

Now why don't you be a good Russian troll and go find us any dictionary anywhere that says the word "part" means "half".
Exactly, Warren didn't say her mom was anything other than Cherokee and Delaware. That means her mom was full blooded Native, according to Warren.
Nope. She said her mom told her she had a grandmother. That explains why warren is 1/64th indian

1024th...………..
Oh so now you republicans accept the findings because u like the results?

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

99% of all Americans have more Indian blood than her....

Lol

Fucking DUMBASS.

Once again ---- NOTHING WAS ADDRESSED TO THE CHEROKEE NATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, DUMB SHIT.

The fact remains Pinocchio Pocahontas is not American Indian. And the Cherokee nation told the fucking bitch to pound sand

She clearly lied about being a minority to receive a lucrative job. I'm just interested in finding out if Taxpayer Dollars were involved with her salary. I know she's a conniving jerkoff, but if Taxpayer Dollars were involved, she needs to pay restitution.
No, if taxpayer dollars were involved then it was fraud. And there is no statute of limitations for fraud.

Lol

Fucking DUMBASS.

You're the word game playing retard son. Your opinion of yourself is way too high.
Sorry.

Note, Warren said her mom was part Cherokee and part Delaware. Warren didn't include anything else. Warren never said her mom was part Native and part European. Warren never said her mom was anything but part Cherokee and part Delaware, period. That means her mom is 100% Native. That makes Warren a liar.

FUCKING BULLSHIT. Number one that's not how English works, number two that's not what your own video says.

Cheeses Christ on a Cracker are you fucking retarded??

Once AGAIN stupid --- she QUOTES HER FATHER'S PARENTS as saying "she's part Cherokee and she's part Delaware". Warren herself doesn't offer an opinion at all.. "Part" does not mean "half", never did, never will.

YOUR OWN FUCKING VIDEO.

Go learn how to fucking English. Be sure to ask your teacher what the words "my father's parents said" MEANS.

She is a fucking liar, and YOU are a fucking liar.

Everyone here knows it, Sluggo.

Bustamante found ZERO American Indian DNA in Warren's sample. ZILCH.

BULLSHIT.

I cite my sources, Sluggo.

Which makes one of us.

{

The report also says that Bustamante was not aware of Warren’s identity while performing the test.

Based on the report, it looks like Warren did the test via “saliva or cheek swab,” Stephen Hsu, PhD, vice-president for research and graduate studies at Michigan State University, tells Yahoo Lifestyle

The report gets a little scientific, but it “estimates that as much as a few percent of [Warren’s] ancestry could be Native American, but possibly much less than 1 percent,” Hsu says. Given that a large percent of Warren’s heritage is European and that Europeans and Asians typically have about 2 percent Neanderthal ancestry, she “probably has a larger percentage of DNA from Neanderthals than she does from Native Americans,” Hsu says.

As a whole, DNA tests like the ones that someone would take with Ancestry or 23andMe are “really good and reliable” at finding genetic markers, Victor Weedn, MD, a forensic pathologist at George Washington University, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “But how well the marker reflects ancestry is a different question.”

“As time goes on, there is genetic mixing among groups,” Weedn explains. “Then there becomes an issue of how tightly associated a marker is with a group. Some are more tightly associated with certain groups than others.”

When a DNA test tells you that your ancestry includes people from certain regions, it’s looking for “genetic segments of DNA that are much more common in a certain population than in others,” Hsu explains. “The frequency of such regions indicates level of ancestry.”}

Sen. Warren's DNA test shows Native American descent — Cherokee Nation calls it 'inappropriate'

Warren is FAR left hack willing to lie for political advantage, as are you

Bustamonte found NO DNA alleles consistent with Native American so he extrapolated using Mexican and Peruvian markers;

{
The analysis depends, therefore, on faith in Bustamante’s methods of extrapolation, and on the other methods he used to determine that Warren’s supposedly Native American DNA segments were not mere statistical noise.

It is also unclear how his methods would corroborate her specific claims of Cherokee ancestry.

23andMe, a prominent DNA testing company, reported in 2014 that ” European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American,” according to the New York Times.}

Elizabeth Warren's DNA Test Included 0% Actual Native American DNA | Breitbart

As far as ACCURACY, well Bustamonte and his 23AndMe have run into problems before.

{The results of the genetic breakdown were a bit strange, considering the Dahm triplets are identical. While the test did show that 99 percent of their DNA showed European decent, a more detailed break up of their DNA showed very different results, which proved to be confusing to the triplets and the world. For instance, the DNA test claimed that Nicole, the oldest Dahm sister, was 18 percent Irish and British while Erica was only 16 percent Irish and British.}

Identical Triplets Take A DNA Test, But The Unsettling Truth Is Revealed

Forum List

Back