Pockets of white supremacy

People should be free to think whoever they want to be supreme as long as they are not acting to violate the rights of others.

People should be free to disagree!

I really don't believe any polls anymore..
I think most are skewed to sway opinions...
There is plenty of hate to go around on all sides..
It's up to the good decent people to call it out
wherever it comes from...I do believe though that
most of the hate is directed at Whites..
None of us can do anything about the past...

9% = 30,000,000 Americans find Neo-Nazis acceptable. This should frighten everyone.

4. Pockets of white supremacy

An August poll after Charlottesville found that 9% of Americans believe holding white supremacist or neo-Nazi views is acceptable. A majority of Americans, regardless of party, thinks it's unacceptable to hold such views (83% overall).

9% of America is nearly 30 million people.

Yes half of Trumps voters.

how many is that? does that mean 50% of non-Trump
voters hold Nazi views? Are white-supremacist views
the SAME as 'neo-Nazi' views?

Nazi's would vote for Trump. He got around 60 million votes, less that Hillary so according to that poll he got their votes. How would I know, I'm not a white supremacist, white yes, but not a supremacist.

you have some information to support your theory?
9% = 30,000,000 Americans find Neo-Nazis acceptable. This should frighten everyone.

An August poll after Charlottesville found that 9% of Americans believe holding white supremacist or neo-Nazi views is acceptable. A majority of Americans, regardless of party, thinks it's unacceptable to hold such views (83% overall).

Yes, why else do they display swastikas?

Do you think that display of swastikas is done by all or most
white supremacists? The most color conscious people
I have encountered in my long life have been people from south east asia and Iran
598f3d371500007d208b6472.jpeg

Nazi's would vote for Trump. He got around 60 million votes, less that Hillary so according to that poll he got their votes. How would I know, I'm not a white supremacist, white yes, but not a supremacist.

you have some information to support your theory?

Yes, why else do they display swastikas?

Do you think that display of swastikas is done by all or most
white supremacists? The most color conscious people
I have encountered in my long life have been people from south east asia and Iran
598f3d371500007d208b6472.jpeg

Trump and Con voters.

You mean slavery? Most hate is directed at whites, are you kidding?

You dwell in the past...

Now and the future is all we have.

And yes most of the hate is directed at Whites.

Funny, I can't recall you denouncing Jewish supremacy in, you know, that one country to which you can immigrate freely ONLY if you are a Jew. But here you are, a Jew, in my country, spewing daily your venom against my people.

What the fuck is your deal, hebe?

I know you won't answer me--you never do, you vile little worm. You recognized months ago that I am your intellectual superior and will wipe the floor with your treasonous yarmulke-wearing Christian-hating ass if you ever dared engage with me.

But let me take this opportunity to thank you for your snipe the other day at one of the other posters, to wit: "that sounds like something Hitler would say". It struck me that I have no idea what Hitler actually said unfiltered by Jewish deception. So I googled "Hitler quotes". It was a real eye-opener.

One of the first ones I came across was "“Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew knew this and acted accordingly. But the German, or rather his Government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the War the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance."

Hahaha. Wow. Let's start with the New York Times teaching us "diversity is our strength". We believe it! when, in fact, exactly the opposite is the case. I gotta hand it to you: you people are clever. Despicable, insufferable, and poisonous, yes, but lordy are you clever!

The poll merely asks if it is acceptable, not if they hold those views themselves.

Is La Raza acceptable?
Is BLM?
Is believing in Jewish supremacy acceptable?

My guess is Political Flunky will fail the above three question quiz.

slavery is not "past"------it is part and parcel of the cultures of such countries as Mauritania, Libya and even Saudia Arabia-------etc etc. How does one quantitate "HATE"---
It seems to me that people who scream "DEATH TO _____"
are exhibiting hatred. In my long life the most persistent and obvious hatred I have seen has been IRANIANS against arabs-------really palpable

In my opinion, in 2017, there are very few Caucasians who believe that they are supreme or superior to any other ethnicity.

For example, most Caucasians, I feel, admire Asians for their outstanding scholarship at the universities and their very low record of violent crime, much lower than that of Caucasians.

I also believe that most Caucasians feel that there are many African Americans and Hispanics who are just as intelligent or even more intelligent than they.

I do believe, however, that there are many Caucasians who just want to live peacefully with people who share their cultural values. They are concerned with the high violent crime rate among two certain groups. Thus, many Caucasians prefer to live in predominately Caucasian neighborhoods, send their kids to predominately Caucasian (public/private) schools, and patronize restaurants, movie theaters, hotels, etc. that have a predominately Caucasian clientele.

I think that it is very unfair to characterize such Caucasians as "supremacists."

Like everyone else in this racially unique country, Caucasians just want to do the best they can under the circumstances (for which no one living today is responsible).

9% = 30,000,000 Americans find Neo-Nazis acceptable. This should frighten everyone....

I tend to believe that an equal number of American would say being a member of BLM, the New Black Panther Party, CAIR, the NASCP and other anti-white organization is fine as well.

. No news on the percentages of black supremacist eh ?? No because it stays hidden so we'll amongst them. Now listen, I ain't talking about the super cool blacks that consider themselves as great Americans as any are, and for whom love this country, and for whom love this American culture, love all of the great religions, love all the good people, and most notably the flag, but instead I'm talking about the same ones or the same types that you're talking about with these so called white supremacist here, except in my response I'm saying that they're are black supremacist in this country just as well. Yep they exist, and they are just as bad as the White's you want to talk about here.
Where are those "Black supremacists"? :rolleyes:

This was Obama's church for more than a decade, it is overtly black nationalist:

The Black Value System

The Black Value System - Trinity United Church of Christ

Keith Ellison is a Nation of Islam black separatist IE a black Nazi:

Keith Ellison Once Proposed Making A Separate Country For Blacks

Keith Ellison Once Proposed Making A Separate Country For Blacks

Last edited:

You dwell in the past...

No I do not live in the past, I live for the here and now, and no I do not think whites are hated anymore than blacks are still being prejudiced against, well actually its more like a social status divide.

Oh well, bet it was an even higher % back in the day.
. Yep, and among those percentages we're those who saw slavery as repulsive, black poverty as unexceptable, and so they began working hard to help the blacks to free themselves from these things. It came at a huge price and sacrifice, but it was a sacrifice and price they saw as worth paying.
If only they would have followed all the way through and shipped all of the former slaves to Liberia.....we wouldn't have to deal with BLM types.

You dwell in the past...

No I do not live in the past, I live for the here and now, and no I do not think whites are hated anymore than blacks are still being prejudiced against, well actually its more like a social status divide.

Blacks and whites in the same tax bracket have nearly identical levels of socioeconomic mobility provided that a) they graduate from highschool and b) don't have children out of wedlock, the problem is that blacks have disproportionately higher dropout rates and single parent households.

Oh well, bet it was an even higher % back in the day.
. Yep, and among those percentages we're those who saw slavery as repulsive, black poverty as unexceptable, and so they began working hard to help the blacks to free themselves from these things. It came at a huge price and sacrifice, but it was a sacrifice and price they saw as worth paying.
If only they would have followed all the way through and shipped all of the former slaves to Liberia.....we wouldn't have to deal with BLM types.
. Just need strong leadership to intervene where none has been present for many years. White guilt was used as a weapon by those who would exploit it as such. The feds making whites vulnerable to then suffering at the hands of evil people who would use the past as a way to divide and conquer was a mistake... Sadly it is all based upon one's skin color in which is just an easy way to somehow deal with it by using a broad catch net when fishing..... It was a major mistake it (the feds) made in promoting and in doing this, and it was not thought out correctly by the government who exacted an agenda to punish new generations over the sins of the past. Who are the real and constant instigators of the bullcrap in which is not being called out as it should be ? They exist on both sides of the issue, but the worst violators seem to be in the Demon-crat party lately.

CAIR is not "anti-white" -----it is a darling of the Nazi parties

how sweet coming from a jew, I suspect Spencer is also a jew and well we know Pam Geller is one.

Paul Gaubatz- he put his son undercover in Cair, and wrote Muslim Mafia and the Conservatives hoped on board. Here is his retirement letter:

Since 2009 I have met virtually every conservative organization and their leaders who are working to expose Islam…at least from one looking from the outside in.

There are many good people fighting the fight from within these organizations, but the majority of the 501 non profit conservative organizations saying they are engaging Islam in head to head battle, are nothing more than business corporations fighting for the big bucks. I am referring to these conservative leaders who are fighting against each other (from the inside) for the $50,000 and $100,000 plus donations.

Snip

the average American knew how much fighting goes on between rival non- profit conservative organizations, they would cancel their membership from these groups and work alone to expose Islam. Do not allow anyone to tell you these 501 conservative acronyms are not businesses and their leaders do not make very high salaries. Many of their salaries are in excess of $150,000 plus. I believe most started out for the right reasons, but soon found out they can make a lot of money. It would be ok if they made a lot of money if the work they were doing was making a difference.

From the outside it looks like a difference is being made, but since the conservative groups are non-profit organizations, the federal government has the final say on what they can and can’t say. (I guess that’s why I haven’t become a 501 non-profit like Robert Spencer for the big bucks. Nobody tells me what I can and can’t say. But now I know why Spencer won’t list me in his blogroll)

VERY SAD NEWS: Dave Gaubatz, who worked undercover at CAIR for a year and exposed them in his book ‘Muslim Mafia’ is retiring from the counter-jihad world

You dwell in the past...

Blacks and whites in the same tax bracket have nearly identical levels of socioeconomic mobility provided that a) they graduate from highschool and b) don't have children out of wedlock, the problem is that blacks have disproportionately higher dropout rates and single parent households.

Two family households, they are becoming far and few between. What is the divorce rate, around 60-70%. Lots of white kids come from broken homes. Yes we have forgot about the inner cities when the manufacturing left and left behind many poor.

Forum List

Back