Podesta: Cruz is likely GOP nominee

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Podesta to donors: Cruz is likely GOP nominee

Of all the possible GOP nominees I believe the best one is Ted Cruz. He will reduce the power and influence of the federal government and in doing so take away some of the incentive of lobbyists to corrupt elected officials.

Both republicrats and democrooks know this. They don't like Trump, but they HATE Ted Cruz.

The top-ranking official on Clinton's team, Podesta has mostly stayed away from the public eye during the campaign apart from the occasional television interview, instead keeping his focus on private events. Thursday night's fundraiser was closed to reporters, like all of Clinton's campaign cash events.

Why would the press be shut out of hitlary money grubbing orgies? I suppose if you're running for president and in a room full of your fellow traitors you don't want the whole country to be exposed to the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath's conversations.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
He has a good history for Constitutional rights cases. From what I have read his record is cleaner than anyone else's in the political spectrum at this point. Libtards are having a meltdown though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Cruz means only a 35-state sweep for the Democrats. Trump would have made it 45.

Unless Trump or Carson goes independent, in which case we're back to 45.

What will remain Republican? Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, West Virginia, Oklahoma.

He has a good history for Constitutional rights cases. From what I have read his record is cleaner than anyone else's in the political spectrum at this point. Libtards are having a meltdown though.
Cruz/Carly :clap2:

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz has surged ahead to become the latest front-runner in the campaign for the Iowa caucuses, dislodging Ben Carson and opening an impressive lead over a stalled Donald Trump, a Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows.

Cruz Soars to Front of the Pack in Iowa Poll; Trump Support Stays Flat

Cruz has impressed me greatly, but he didn't impress me on the Muslim issue that Trump raised. He almost fell in line with others who politized it for scoreboard points. Right now candidates need to be as honest as they can be in such an environment where we have dead Americans on this soil again and again regarding the subject.

Cruz has impressed me greatly, but he didn't impress me on the Muslim issue that Trump raised. He almost fell in line with others who politized it for scoreboard points. Right now candidates need to be as honest as they can be in such an environment where we have dead Americans on this soil again and again regarding the subject.
I agree with you on that. I still see it as a problem that he lets go of his senate seat to take a slim chance on possibly winning the presidential seat we will lose a good senator.

I believe he may have enough integrity though if presented with all the facts he will do the right thing in whatever the situation may be. It would be my hopes that the country does not go down any further but that will depend a lot on the people and what they decide is the most important thing to them.

Cruz would be a fine nominee - like Trump, he truly doesn't take shit from Muslim inbreds, Liberals, nor the PC crowd. Love his idea of shutting down the IRS, the TSA and other WASTEFUL government do-nothing agencies. Send these doughnut-eating do-nothing government turds home on a furlough - an extended one. Then onto the immigration issue - build a wall, tighten entry for everyone non-American. Then begin an aggressive bombing campaign on Muslin countries until ISIS quits/surrenders. Kind of a Trump-lite. Well, they all are, really. Anyone BUT a limp-wristed pan-zee or a 70 year old skank under investigation by the FBI will suffice. We've had a bumbling baboon on watch for the last eight years. A blind, Mexican retard would be an improvement.

Of all the possible GOP nominees I believe the best one is Ted Cruz. He will reduce the power and influence of the federal government and in doing so take away some of the incentive of lobbyists to corrupt elected officials.

Both republicrats and democrooks know this. They don't like Trump, but they HATE Ted Cruz.

The top-ranking official on Clinton's team, Podesta has mostly stayed away from the public eye during the campaign apart from the occasional television interview, instead keeping his focus on private events. Thursday night's fundraiser was closed to reporters, like all of Clinton's campaign cash events.

Why would the press be shut out of hitlary money grubbing orgies? I suppose if you're running for president and in a room full of your fellow traitors you don't want the whole country to be exposed to the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath's conversations.

...dot...dot...dot... Hilary wins in a landslide.

If Cruz knocks off Trump without looking too anti-Trump in the process, he'll continue to get most of the Trump vote that switches.
Once he's accomplished that, with Carson fading under his own power, Cruz can safely tack towards the GOP establishment and start knocking off the weak links there.

Hope you spell better than you vote. Well, maybe not. You're a cum-guzzling Obama supporter, right?

Hey look a new meltdown artist has staggered in!

Was I right? I note you didn't address my observations, rather, began blathering about something senseless.

No, you weren't right.

Meltdown of what? Obama? That was melted down eons ago.
Did you miss it?

Cruz would be a fine nominee - like Trump, he truly doesn't take shit from Muslim inbreds, Liberals, nor the PC crowd. Love his idea of shutting down the IRS, the TSA and other WASTEFUL government do-nothing agencies. Send these doughnut-eating do-nothing government turds home on a furlough - an extended one. Then onto the immigration issue - build a wall, tighten entry for everyone non-American. Then begin an aggressive bombing campaign on Muslin countries until ISIS quits/surrenders. Kind of a Trump-lite. Well, they all are, really. Anyone BUT a limp-wristed pan-zee or a 70 year old skank under investigation by the FBI will suffice. We've had a bumbling baboon on watch for the last eight years. A blind, Mexican retard would be an improvement.
Too funny!! a lifer calling other government employees donut eating do nothings :badgrin: oh the irony!!!!!

Hope you spell better than you vote. Well, maybe not. You're a cum-guzzling Obama supporter, right?

Hey look a new meltdown artist has staggered in!

Was I right? I note you didn't address my observations, rather, began blathering about something senseless.

No, you weren't right.

Meltdown of what? Obama? That was melted down eons ago.
Did you miss it?

If you want to debate someone on the issue of drinking semen, you should start a thread about it

Those who don't know much about Cruz better do some research on his education and work history, the guy is recognized as being brilliant. Bill Clinton for all his faults is was also brilliant, Cruz is smarter. He will mop the floor with Hillary during the debates it will be a slaughter.

Those who don't know much about Cruz better do some research on his education and work history, the guy is recognized as being brilliant. Bill Clinton for all his faults is was also brilliant, Cruz is smarter. He will mop the floor with Hillary during the debates it will be a slaughter.

Cruz is also is a religious fundamentalist kook

Cruz’s Cuban-born immigrant and rabid Dominionist father illuminates the ideology that drives his son’s lunacy and steadfast will to transform America. Teddy-boy regularly deploys his dad as surrogate to speak on his behalf and dutifully espouse Ted’s political stance to teabaggers, evangelical activists, and extremist conservatives. The elder Cruz tells his son’s devotees that “the wicked are ruling the United States, “death panels are in ObamaCare,” government will “take all your money and confiscate our fortunes,” “Social justice is a cancer,” and that “Democrats promote everything contrary to the word of God.” Preacher Cruz also claimed America is a Christian nation and the Declaration of Independence and Constitution “were divine revelations from God,”

A real live nut bar

Cruz’s Cuban-born immigrant and rabid Dominionist father illuminates the ideology that drives his son’s lunacy and steadfast will to transform America. Teddy-boy regularly deploys his dad as surrogate to speak on his behalf and dutifully espouse Ted’s political stance to teabaggers, evangelical activists, and extremist conservatives. The elder Cruz tells his son’s devotees that “the wicked are ruling the United States, “death panels are in ObamaCare,” government will “take all your money and confiscate our fortunes,” “Social justice is a cancer,” and that “Democrats promote everything contrary to the word of God.” Preacher Cruz also claimed America is a Christian nation and the Declaration of Independence and Constitution “were divine revelations from God,”

A real live nut bar

Wow Cruz father nails it, I can't argue with any point he makes its great to know where Cruz gets his values and principles now I like Cruz even more!

:eusa_clap: Cruz 2016 :eusa_clap:

A real live nut bar
All Christians in your mind are "kooks" so that does really mean a whole lot.

I'll take him over Hillary, but he's not my first choice. He's showing some crazy Neocon tendencies lately. That bothers me a bit. He's all-in on the Permanent War thing. But i also understand as President, he doesn't really make those calls. He's a NWO Global Elite Puppet like the rest. So it doesn't matter who the President is in regards to Permanent War.

However, he does seem to be proposing restoring the Rule of Law and securing our border. Maybe he'll fix the awful damage Hussein and the Democrats have done to our Immigration System. At least he's talking about it anyway. There is some hope. I gotta go wih him over anyone the Democrats are offering.

Not a chance, he will destroy her in any debate.

Forum List

Back