Podesta To Roger Stone: "Lying To House Intel Is A Crime"; Stone To Podesta: "So Is Sex With Kids"

Where did he say she lied....Come on.... Helps when you know the english language....

Yes it does - you should learn it.

"GOWDY:
'
Hillary testified she did not send or receive classified e-mails. Is that true?'

COMEY:
"That is not true," Comey said. "There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

Comey stated what Hillary said was a 'LIE' - 'THAT IS NOT TRUE'.

Snowflakes who continue to claim pointing out that what Hillary said was / is not true is not the same thing as her telling a lie are shameless partisans and Intellectually Dishonest.

John "Pedo" Podesta, child rapist and hero of the left.
You, of course, have proof that Podesta is a child rapist...right?

What possible reason could you have for not giving that proof to the Authorities?

Same reason they always applaud lies from Republicans?

This one is beyond sick though. The way RWNJs embrace pedos is shameless.

For that matter, their adoration of all thing fascist and nazi is flat out treason.

After reading this, I need a shower.

STFU. If some fag is posing as a Republican and we find out, we welcome him being strung up.

The perv should have gotten a harder sentence. But he's a Democrat, and we all know they usually get a pass...........

Nope.

Roger Stone is Republican and has not been sentenced.

Podesta committed no crime.

RWNJs - Without lies, they'd have nuthin.

Freewill said:
In this case the ONLY reason ANYONE is taking a knee is because they are anti-American...

protesting your government is as American as apple pie. :itsok:

And SO important, the founding fathers put it in the DOI and gave the us the right to protest in the constitution.

A year or two ago, I was saying I amazed to see RWNJs humping Putin's leg, then they went full on Russia, then they actually elected the worst prez in modern times and possibly for all time.

Now pino trump is openly going after the US Constitution and the idiot RWNJs are falling in right behind him.

We should hire a friend of Trump as a special investigator and destroy Podesta's life just in he is guilty.

Mr.Blonde

You left out a word but it appears you meant to say you want to an innocent man.

By all means, investigate.

If you make enough noise, maybe people will forget you elected a man who openly brags about getting away with molestation of women, says he lusts after his own daughter, daughter said he's a sexual pervert, says he grabbed his wife's genitals in public, has been accused of rape by little girls and says he lusts after little girls.

But you RWNJs want to accuse and ruin an innocent man with an utterly stupid accusation of a sex ring out of the basement of a pizzeria where there wasn't' even a basement.

RWNJs - slime.

Freewill said:
In this case the ONLY reason ANYONE is taking a knee is because they are anti-American...

But they are disrespecting the veterans and the servicemen who died defending their country in the process.
Says who?

Why is it that RWNJs still don't understand that our military fought for our right to peaceful protest? It is an honor that other countries don't have.

Like Russia.

What possible reason could you have for not giving that proof to the Authorities?

For that matter, their adoration of all thing fascist and nazi is flat out treason.

STFU. If some fag is posing as a Republican and we find out, we welcome him being strung up.

Says another RWNJ asshole who voted for a jerk who bragged about getting away with molestation of women, says he lusts after his own daughter, daughter said he's a sexual pervert, says he grabbed his wife's genitals in public, has been accused of rape by little girls and says he lusts after little girls.

Get off your high horse. You have nothing at all to brag about.

Says another RWNJ asshole who voted for a jerk who bragged about getting away with molestation of women, says he lusts after his own daughter, daughter said he's a sexual pervert, says he grabbed his wife's genitals in public, has been accused of rape by little girls and says he lusts after little girls.

Get off your high horse. You have nothing at all to brag about.
You're speaking about Rapist/pedophile Bill Clinton.

We should hire a friend of Trump as a special investigator and destroy Podesta's life just in he is guilty.

Mr.Blonde

You left out a word but it appears you meant to say you want to an innocent man.

By all means, investigate.

If you make enough noise, maybe people will forget you elected a man who openly brags about getting away with molestation of women, says he lusts after his own daughter, daughter said he's a sexual pervert, says he grabbed his wife's genitals in public, has been accused of rape by little girls and says he lusts after little girls.

But you RWNJs want to accuse and ruin an innocent man with an utterly stupid accusation of a sex ring out of the basement of a pizzeria where there wasn't' even a basement.

RWNJs - slime.

Trump is not perfect no one has ever claimed that. Most Trump supporters like him because he drives liberals crazy and he is not Hillary.

You don't want to open up Trump's closet and look at his skeletons because if you are saying Hillary is better ask Kathleen Willey or better yet the 12 yr old rape victim she attacked (the only success she ever had in her whole life). I could go on.

Freewill said:

And SO important, the founding fathers put it in the DOI and gave the us the right to protest in the constitution.

A year or two ago, I was saying I amazed to see RWNJs humping Putin's leg, then they went full on Russia, then they actually elected the worst prez in modern times and possibly for all time.

Now pino trump is openly going after the US Constitution and the idiot RWNJs are falling in right behind him.
Why not?
You nutters want to impeach a president before he's even taken office, for shit accusations without a single shred of evidence, and go on about it for over a year.
Same thing huh? Kinda

Yeah, but lying under oath to Congress is a crime, not a real 'CRIME' crime. I mean:

Eric Holder:
Committed multiple counts of Perjury - No prison time but was 1st Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured by Congress)

Clapper:
Perjured himself, was caught, and was given the opportunity to re-testify to 'amend' his perjurous testimony to avoid criminal charges. (Scooter Libby was never given that 2nd chance - just sayin'...)

Hillary Clinton:
Comey testified under oath and made clear that Hillary had lied when she testified

Comey:
Caught lying under oath about his deciding to exonerate Hillary before the investigation was over

John Koskinen:
Head of the IRS, caught committing Perjury, & Congress 'cut a deal' to prevent him from being charged with a crime and being Impeached.

Brennan:
Caught perjuring himself, no criminal charges

Politicians, especially Obama and Democrats, have more than proved there are 'crimes' and then there are 'CRIME' crimes, evidently none of which they have committed...according to them.

:p
Still waiting for those indictments.....heck, we're still waiting for that Special Counsel we were promised back in July.

Yeah.....

I kinda keep thinking that about Trump's impeachment.

Forum List

Back