Points made at the January 6th committee hearing on July 12th meeting

No it fell like a a lead balloon. A Kangaroo trial is not a trial, dufus. However, if you'd rather, let's call it an inquisition looking for witches.
t
The only thing holding those cretins back is their imaginations.

They're just making up a bunch of shit they think will sound awful and tagging Trump with it.
I wouldn't be surprise if most of it was shit that they did and are just projecting onto Trump.

I don’t want too
I’m just sick of the RWI Paid trolls like marvin martian or Yarddog that claim I need to get back to collecting shopping carts.

It’s good dude

Those guys are paid pukes

But is claiming to make under 200k and being retired really offensive?

Can I help it your screen name is WINCO? a little joke really gets under your skin that much?
You realize Winco is a shopping center?

wow

The only thing holding those cretins back is their imaginations.

They're just making up a bunch of shit they think will sound awful and tagging Trump with it.
I wouldn't be surprise if most of it was shit that they did and are just projecting onto Trump.
Yes Miss Piggy is throwing her own shit like a monkey.

Not true. I am not subscribed...and I read it all. You are an ostrich...head in sand.

RIght, whatever you say chief. Just kind of odd though on that particular link I cant get past the add.
I dunno, maybe I just have an internet ostrich gremlin messing with me today. However, its always good to see your superiority complex intact! carry on with the important stuff.

It simply went over your head.

The hearings are not a trial. That comes later.
The “hearings” from the fake committee have absolutely nothing to do with any hypothetical trial. It is unlikely that a trial will follow. Try to follow along here. As a general rule, trials are for “crimes.” You’d need to identify an actual “crime” first. 😂

The “hearings” from the fake committee have absolutely nothing to do with any hypothetical trial. It is unlikely that a trial will follow. Try to follow along here. As a general rule, trials are for “crimes.” You’d need to identify an actual “crime” first. 😂
Not me. I'll leave that up to the prosecuters.

Trump did neither of those things, you hack.
Facts say he helped plan and incite the coup...and after he was told about the threat to hang Mike Pence...he even sent out a Tweet encouraging the mob to continue.

The DOJ will make sure of all the details. Face it....nobody is gonna vote for a man to set in the WH who has proven he is willing to overturn the government.

The Dems would love to see trump ad the 2024 nominee. The video of the attack he instigated would make a great campaign ad for the Democrats candidate.

"Do you really want to vote for the man who incited this?"

Facts say he helped plan and incite the coup..
No. No facts say any such thing.
and after he was told about the threat to hang Mike Pence...he even sent out a Tweet encouraging the mob to continue.

Untrue.
The DOJ will make sure of all the details.

No they won’t because there isn’t going to be a prosecution.
Face it....nobody is gonna vote for a man to set in the WH who has proven he is willing to overturn the government
Which hasn’t been proved by anyone at all. Face that.
The Dems would love to see trump ad the 2024 nominee.
Funny. Me too.
The video of the attack he instigated would make a great campaign ad for the Democrats candidate.

Any ad of Brandon trying to talk would be even better. And maybe an image of a gas tank with current gas prices.
"Do you really want to vote for the man who incited this?"
He didn’t. So, no worries.

Forum List

Back