🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poland offers US up to $2B for permanent military base

Poland, our best ally in Europe? God, when that becomes the case then we know we've lost a lot of credibility around the globe.
The snowflake conception of "credibility" means groveling before the countries that kick us in the ass every chance they get.

No, it means when they don't point at your leader and laugh.

That's your fantasy, not your embarassment

Yeah, what's to worry about?

18-global-leadership-poll.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Nope, there isn't. We're effective when we're respected, not when we're liked. They liked the shit out of Obama and he got nothing. They respect Trump and he's gotten a lot

Respect Trump? Who the fuck respects him? He doesn't stand for anything.

Like remember when Trump tried to tell Mexico to stop saying they aren't going to pay for the wall because it was a lie?

Poland, our best ally in Europe? God, when that becomes the case then we know we've lost a lot of credibility around the globe.

The only eyes you care about are the international left

If by 'international left' you mean our traditional allies then yeah, of course I care. Who wouldn't? You guys act like they are our enemies.

Some are, some aren't. You're shallowly obvious as shit though. You just want us to listen to the ones who want us to do what you want us to do already. There's no virtue in that

Which allies are our enemies?

Who do you want us to listen to who isn't someone you already agree with?

If by 'international left' you mean our traditional allies then yeah, of course I care. Who wouldn't? You guys act like they are our enemies.

Some are, some aren't. You're shallowly obvious as shit though. You just want us to listen to the ones who want us to do what you want us to do already. There's no virtue in that

What are you talking about? You said some of our allies are enemies, this is your claim so who are they?

The snowflake conception of "credibility" means groveling before the countries that kick us in the ass every chance they get.

Nope, there isn't. We're effective when we're respected, not when we're liked. They liked the shit out of Obama and he got nothing. They respect Trump and he's gotten a lot

Like remember when Trump tried to tell Mexico to stop saying they aren't going to pay for the wall because it was a lie?

Being smarter than you, I wondered the same thing. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. I wondered, how the hell is he going to make them do that? Here's the part where I'm just flat out smarter than you. I looked it up.

Trump's plan was to tax wires of money to Mexico. It turns out that wires to Mexico dwarf the cost of the wall. Taxing those wires would easily pay for the wall.

Are you feeling stupid yet, or are you still not grasping the situation?

What are you talking about? You said some of our allies are enemies, this is your claim so who are they?

I think that's a fair question. However, I don't think it's fair that you blow off my questions while demanding answers to yours. So is this a two way street or a zero way street?

FYI, it won't be a one way street ...

Being smarter than you, I wondered the same thing. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. I wondered, how the hell is he going to make them do that? Here's the part where I'm just flat out smarter than you. I looked it up.

Trump's plan was to tax wires of money to Mexico. It turns out that wires to Mexico dwarf the cost of the wall. Taxing those wires would easily pay for the wall.

There is more to it than that, Trump is also saying he will reduce our trade deficit and the glut of companies relocating to Mexico the financial benefits will more than pay for the wall

Trump 'pressed Mexico to stop wall talk'

Why hasn't Trump done that then? Wall or not, just on principle? Anyway, that's not going to pay for the wall.

Turkey..............their present leader dreams of a new Ottoman Empire.............We should withdraw our bases from there............

They are going off the deep end............not plural though............

Compromise..........keep base in Germany and move base from Turkey to Poland ...........There you go.

Why hasn't Trump done that then? Wall or not, just on principle? Anyway, that's not going to pay for the wall.
We are at full employment and companies are having to pay employees more, Trump's immigration policy has been a big factor in that - things are better for American workers now

So sad for our friends on the left

I think that's a fair question. However, I don't think it's fair that you blow off my questions while demanding answers to yours. So is this a two way street or a zero way street?

FYI, it won't be a one way street ...

I want us to listen to all our allies, I'm not so sure what is so enthralling about your question but there you go.

Now, for the question that I asked you first, which allies do you think are our enemies?

There is more to it than that, Trump is also saying he will reduce our trade deficit and the glut of companies relocating to Mexico the financial benefits will more than pay for the wall

When does that start happening?

U.S. trade deficit with China and Mexico is growing

We are at full employment and companies are having to pay employees more, Trump's immigration policy has been a big factor in that - things are better for American workers now

So sad for our friends on the left

A big factor? Our unemployment was already low when Trump came into office and it's pretty much just continued to go down at about the same rate. I mean, it's cool that Trump hasn't fucked it up yet but I wouldn't give his immigration policy credit for what was already great and continuing to improve.

So just to be clear, your standard is that if I can find something that Obama promised in the campaign and Republicans stopped him, you're going to call Obama a stupid mother fucker of a lying bitch. That's what you're telling me?

So just to be clear, your standard is that if I can find something that Obama promised in the campaign and Republicans stopped him, you're going to call Obama a stupid mother fucker of a lying bitch. That's what you're telling me?

No, Trump lied to you with or without Democratic support, he simply never planned to have Mexico pay for the wall, you've been duped.

By the way kaz it's not forgotten that you called some of our allies enemies yet refuse to say who they are, coward.

So, when we get good economic news, it's a continuation of Obama's brilliance, but if economic factors continue towards a negative trend, it's Trump's fault?

Got it

Let's see what those numbers look like at the end of the year

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So, when we get good economic news, it's a continuation of Obama's brilliance, but if economic factors continue towards a negative trend, it's Trump's fault?

I'll give Trump credit for not fucking it up yet, but I don't see that he's done much to improve the economy. Tax cuts haven't done anything, stock market now that we are fully in Trump's economy has only dropped.

Do you though?

Let's see what those numbers look like at the end of the year

OK

Forum List

Back