Poland saved Europe many times.

Explain to me why he can't then. I meant Napoleon duh!
Nope, the French aren't nearly as dumb as the Brits :) Are you kidding? I see it all the time. OMG you are so clueless! What reminded me of hmmmm? Why are you bringing him into this argument?!

France is in the EU and individual countries can't make or withdraw EU sanctions! How many wars do you think the UK has had with Russia?
They're dumber! :) You mean like America trying to force the UK not to hand that ship back to Iran? Me saying America doesn't give 2 hoots. hmmm used to say someone doesn't give 2 hoots all the time, remember? :)
They vote and the vote has to be unanimous. If even one EU country votes against those sanctions, they're gone. You know this so why are you arguing about it? I have no idea but apparently it only took the one to scare the piss out of the Brits. Tell me, how long has the UK been insisting Russia is a threat? To their precious Empire, to the UK, to all of western Europe and 'the free world'?
So you admit you think the Brits are dumb if you think the French are 'dumber'? :) :) Did the Brits release that ship or not? Even though we told them not to? LOL oh yeah, I did forget :)

France is never going to vote against Germany!
The Crimean war which the Brits won? :)
Ever since Russia has been a threat!
That is not what I meant!
I don't think they have yet.
:)
Never say never! What's going on in Italy right now? Doesn't Salvini support Russia/Putin?

Does their hate for Russians go back further than that? The Brits may have won but the Russians kept Crimea.
How has it been a 'threat'? To the British Empire? They were afraid Russia would take over places the Brits intended to invade and colonize themselves? Because the British Empire wasn't already big enough?

LOL yes it is what you meant :)
According to the Guardian, it was released 2 days ago. So who's calling the shots? Not the US! That happens far more often than anyone wants to admit.

I read an article about Facebook mods and how they get counseling from all the crap they have to see (and remove) OMG they do not know the meaning of hate speech! I have PTSD from Topix! They're only reading what others say to each other. I had one guy threaten me and posted a real beheading video with "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" To ME. The facebook mods need stop whining and STFU. Totally different when it's posted TO YOU.

France and Germany rule the EU, they're never going to disagree.
Yes, just like any other fascist. :)

I don't sense that Brits have a massive hate for Russia, but a lot of them think Putin's a dictator. I don't know if it goes back further. It probably started after WWII.
I was talking about the nuclear threat and some parts of the Empire were under threat of that also.

No it's not.

America was trying to force the UK to do something it didn't want to and it's been threatening the UK it won't get a deal with America, if it doesn't do other things it wants, so definitely America! Give an example!

Some of the things I see people complaining about on other forums is nothing compared to what was said on Topix. There are a lot of ultra sensitive people! Who sent you that? I wouldn't have played a video if someone sent me one. Did you report them?
OMG you are naive!
What are you talking about?? Are you saying the Brits were fascist? I was talking about rivalry between the British and Russian empires and questioning why the Brits felt they had a "right" to invade everywhere and block Russia.

They do and Putin is just an excuse. The only time anyone ever approved of Russia was in the 90's when all power and money was handed over to oligarch control. No one bitched about oligarch theft or control under Yeltsin. It was a "democracy" back then. No, a lot farther back than WW2 or even the Russian revolution. I read about it and comments made at the time.

It is.

Oh ok they badly want a deal with the US so they go and release the tanker despite our threats? Um yeah, it sounds like the US is really a 'dictatorship'.

I know, it's so PC everywhere else. I think a lot of them are kids. It was a Bosnian or something over on the Serbia forum. I didn't know what it was! He said "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" so I watched it lol. Yes and of course all the moderators did was remove it. No ban, nothing.

I know that! I was hoping he'd be able to read at least.

OK.
You've said that twice now! That's all you ever need to say to my posts :):happy-1:

I wish it was all I needed to say, but when you get so much wrong, it means I have to write much longer replies!
Stop repeating me you parrot!

When did you say that! Even if you did say it, it's true about you and I don't make my replies 5 times longer than yours! :p
I told you that in PMs and you know it! Whenever you complain about my lengthy replies! So?! 'when you get so much wrong, it means I have to write much longer replies!' :)

It is not! Yes it is! I remember it better than you!

I already did it!

Is!! Not!! No you don't!

Well then do it again and tell me what it was we were arguing about!

Isn't! Is! Yes I do!

Scroll up! :)
Wrong, wrong wrong!
No, you scroll up! Why do I always have to do the scrolling?!

Right, right, right!

Because I scrolled up last time! It's your turn. :)
I just scrolled up right now! Your turn! :)

I meant scroll up.this post not the thread!

Ashkenazis aren't Polish, it doesn't matter if they mixed with them, you dumb Polak! :)
You're definitely not Ukrainian. :)

Russian Jews, I might have known. :)
OMG the Jews mixed with the locals everywhere they went lol. I'm not dumb! My Jewish dna outweighs any dumb Polak dna!
Neither are you. The region you're from never belonged to Ukraine until... when? The 1930's or 40's? :)

Just one! So?!

So, you only mentioned Ashkenazi genes, but if you insist you have dumb Polak genes... :)
Yes it was! It was always Ukrainian territory occupied by others!
No I mentioned Sephardic too! You probably have more dumb Polak genes than I do! More than Limpy even! :)
No it was not! Even a simply wiki check will show that. In its entire history up until the 40's?! LOL!!

You still didn't mention Polaks! No I don't! Limpy's only 50% Polak, 100% Jewish though. :)
I said Ukrainian territory and Ukraine was independent for a short time after WWI!
Why do you want me to talk about Polaks? Are you racist against Polaks or something? :) Yeah we saw his dna test :)
Not your end of Ukraine though!

You claimed you're Polak, you wanted to talk about them! Polak isn't a race. :)
I don't think he told anyone on here what his other nationality is. :)

Yes it was. :)

West Ukrainian People's Republic - Wikipedia

I didn't say it wasn't!
It is?
They're not investigating me, I'm on their side. :)
Maybe someone else reported it?
Ok!
Who ever argues about our lend lease agreement with the British? Hardly anyone even knows about it or they conveniently 'forget'. Lend lease is always an argument about the Soviet Union and how they wouldn't have won without us. But no one ever says the British would have lost without us. No one throws it in their faces. Americans don't tell the Brits 'WE won the war and you only hung on because of us'.
You're an admitted Chinese spy so yes they are investigating you.
I doubt it. I was fighting 2 guys by myself and they were losing :)

I don't know! They do in the In UK! Yes they do!
I am not a Chinese spy!
In your opinion. :)
I do - no one! They always take away the Soviet contribution to the war and act like the Soviets hardly did anything, oh except stand there and get shot. In the UK and no where else then! Who does, the Brits? Americans do not. Not ever.
Why are you denying it to me?! You should be denying it to the Feds or MI6 when they come around!
LOL no, they were losing :)

I thought Yanks were always bragging about how they won the war! They don't give Brits any credit either! I don't know! Yes! OK!
It's you who should be worried about that not me, especially when they find out who you're spying for. :)
If you were speaking in favour of Russia, you were losing. :)
Yes we give the Brits some credit but no one gives the SU any. All credit gets taken away and everything they did was "thanks to the US" and lend lease. No one throws lend lease into Brits faces though.
I don't spy for anyone and you've admitted to spying for at least 3 countries :)
I was fighting with 2 of them so obviously the first one was losing when the other one jumped in :)

Not much credit! That's because the US and UK are still allies!
Yes you did and do! I haven't admitted to spying for anyone!
Once again if you were arguing in favour of Russia you were losing all of the time. :)

France is in the EU and individual countries can't make or withdraw EU sanctions! How many wars do you think the UK has had with Russia?
They're dumber! :) You mean like America trying to force the UK not to hand that ship back to Iran? Me saying America doesn't give 2 hoots. hmmm used to say someone doesn't give 2 hoots all the time, remember? :)
They vote and the vote has to be unanimous. If even one EU country votes against those sanctions, they're gone. You know this so why are you arguing about it? I have no idea but apparently it only took the one to scare the piss out of the Brits. Tell me, how long has the UK been insisting Russia is a threat? To their precious Empire, to the UK, to all of western Europe and 'the free world'?
So you admit you think the Brits are dumb if you think the French are 'dumber'? :) :) Did the Brits release that ship or not? Even though we told them not to? LOL oh yeah, I did forget :)

Never say never! What's going on in Italy right now? Doesn't Salvini support Russia/Putin?

Does their hate for Russians go back further than that? The Brits may have won but the Russians kept Crimea.
How has it been a 'threat'? To the British Empire? They were afraid Russia would take over places the Brits intended to invade and colonize themselves? Because the British Empire wasn't already big enough?

According to the Guardian, it was released 2 days ago. So who's calling the shots? Not the US! That happens far more often than anyone wants to admit.

I read an article about Facebook mods and how they get counseling from all the crap they have to see (and remove) OMG they do not know the meaning of hate speech! I have PTSD from Topix! They're only reading what others say to each other. I had one guy threaten me and posted a real beheading video with "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" To ME. The facebook mods need stop whining and STFU. Totally different when it's posted TO YOU.

I don't sense that Brits have a massive hate for Russia, but a lot of them think Putin's a dictator. I don't know if it goes back further. It probably started after WWII.
I was talking about the nuclear threat and some parts of the Empire were under threat of that also.

No it's not.

America was trying to force the UK to do something it didn't want to and it's been threatening the UK it won't get a deal with America, if it doesn't do other things it wants, so definitely America! Give an example!

Some of the things I see people complaining about on other forums is nothing compared to what was said on Topix. There are a lot of ultra sensitive people! Who sent you that? I wouldn't have played a video if someone sent me one. Did you report them?
OMG you are naive!
What are you talking about?? Are you saying the Brits were fascist? I was talking about rivalry between the British and Russian empires and questioning why the Brits felt they had a "right" to invade everywhere and block Russia.

They do and Putin is just an excuse. The only time anyone ever approved of Russia was in the 90's when all power and money was handed over to oligarch control. No one bitched about oligarch theft or control under Yeltsin. It was a "democracy" back then. No, a lot farther back than WW2 or even the Russian revolution. I read about it and comments made at the time.

It is.

Oh ok they badly want a deal with the US so they go and release the tanker despite our threats? Um yeah, it sounds like the US is really a 'dictatorship'.

I know, it's so PC everywhere else. I think a lot of them are kids. It was a Bosnian or something over on the Serbia forum. I didn't know what it was! He said "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" so I watched it lol. Yes and of course all the moderators did was remove it. No ban, nothing.

No I'm not, you are! Everyone in the EU knows that Germany and France work together, if either of them collapses, so does the EU!
What are you talking about? I was talking about Salvini! Same paragraph, I didn't start talking about the UK and Russia until the next paragraph!

How do you know? You don't live here! Really? You don't know that either! Compared with the Soviet Union it was democracy! If you knew that why were you asking me?!

It isn't!

The US wants a deal badly also, that's why it's making threats! The UK has made the right descision with that ship, Trump is wrong trying to create problems with Iran, the last thing that's needed is more problems in that region! No one wants the US controlling the UK after it leaves the EU!

On any other forum he would have been banned. What did you say about Bosnia to make him do that?

You've said that twice now! That's all you ever need to say to my posts :):happy-1:

I wish it was all I needed to say, but when you get so much wrong, it means I have to write much longer replies!

When did you say that! Even if you did say it, it's true about you and I don't make my replies 5 times longer than yours! :p
I told you that in PMs and you know it! Whenever you complain about my lengthy replies! So?! 'when you get so much wrong, it means I have to write much longer replies!' :)

I don't remember. :) You just like talking a lot. :)

:113:
Is!! Not!! No you don't!

Well then do it again and tell me what it was we were arguing about!

Isn't! Is! Yes I do!

Wrong, wrong wrong!

Right, right, right!

I clicked at the bottom and it doesn't show the whole thing. It ends at where you said:

It is not! Yes it is! I remember it better than you!​

I already did it!​

Well I just did it too and it still doesn't say what we were arguing about! We should have a new rule. If you can't remember why you were arguing with me, you automatically lose! :) :113:

OMG the Jews mixed with the locals everywhere they went lol. I'm not dumb! My Jewish dna outweighs any dumb Polak dna!
Neither are you. The region you're from never belonged to Ukraine until... when? The 1930's or 40's? :)

Just one! So?!

So, you only mentioned Ashkenazi genes, but if you insist you have dumb Polak genes... :)
No I mentioned Sephardic too! You probably have more dumb Polak genes than I do! More than Limpy even! :)
No it was not! Even a simply wiki check will show that. In its entire history up until the 40's?! LOL!!

You still didn't mention Polaks! No I don't! Limpy's only 50% Polak, 100% Jewish though. :)
I said Ukrainian territory and Ukraine was independent for a short time after WWI!
Why do you want me to talk about Polaks? Are you racist against Polaks or something? :) Yeah we saw his dna test :)

I said YOU were a Polak and probably have more Polak genes than Abe and Limpy combined! That's all I want to talk about! :) It's still racism when you talk about my Polish genes!
I don't see any mention of that :)

What nonsense are you posting here? Only 60% Ukrainian! LOL. Your ancestors were the Polaks, right?

Ok!
Who ever argues about our lend lease agreement with the British? Hardly anyone even knows about it or they conveniently 'forget'. Lend lease is always an argument about the Soviet Union and how they wouldn't have won without us. But no one ever says the British would have lost without us. No one throws it in their faces. Americans don't tell the Brits 'WE won the war and you only hung on because of us'.
You're an admitted Chinese spy so yes they are investigating you.
I doubt it. I was fighting 2 guys by myself and they were losing :)

I am not a Chinese spy!
I do - no one! They always take away the Soviet contribution to the war and act like the Soviets hardly did anything, oh except stand there and get shot. In the UK and no where else then! Who does, the Brits? Americans do not. Not ever.
Why are you denying it to me?! You should be denying it to the Feds or MI6 when they come around!

I thought Yanks were always bragging about how they won the war! They don't give Brits any credit either! I don't know! Yes! OK!
It's you who should be worried about that not me, especially when they find out who you're spying for. :)
Yes we give the Brits some credit but no one gives the SU any. All credit gets taken away and everything they did was "thanks to the US" and lend lease. No one throws lend lease into Brits faces though.
I don't spy for anyone and you've admitted to spying for at least 3 countries :)
I was fighting with 2 of them so obviously the first one was losing when the other one jumped in :)

Once again if you were arguing in favour of Russia you were losing all of the time. :)
We're allies so we give them not much credit?? LOL
I did what? I fight for America! I don't spy on anyone but you! I'm watching you! I've been watching you ever since you admitted to being a Chinese spy!
:1peleas:
:5_1_12024:

Um, no I wasn't.

No it's not.

OMG you are naive!

It is.

No I'm not, you are! Everyone in the EU knows that Germany and France work together, if either of them collapses, so does the EU!
What are you talking about? I was talking about Salvini! Same paragraph, I didn't start talking about the UK and Russia until the next paragraph!

How do you know? You don't live here! Really? You don't know that either! Compared with the Soviet Union it was democracy! If you knew that why were you asking me?!

It isn't!

The US wants a deal badly also, that's why it's making threats! The UK has made the right descision with that ship, Trump is wrong trying to create problems with Iran, the last thing that's needed is more problems in that region! No one wants the US controlling the UK after it leaves the EU!

On any other forum he would have been banned. What did you say about Bosnia to make him do that?

You are! No one is talking about collapse, we're talking about sanctions lol.
Oh ok so you think Salvini is a fascist?!

Are you saying you're an expert on British attitudes towards Russia? I'm not talking about the people anyway, I'm talking about the government and the government has always been anti Russia! That is not a democracy, that's the road to fascism. We bitch about the oligarchs now but who helped set that up and approved everything Yeltsin was doing? The USA. I was asking for your opinion! Nevermind!

Is!

Why do we need a deal? "Trump is wrong to..." Why is it up to the Brits to decide what is right or wrong? Why are they calling the shots with Iran? What does their opinion about 'what's needed in the region' count for anything? Are they in charge of the middle east or something? Oh I'm sure the UK will carry on as it has, deciding what should and should not be done in all areas all over the world! The UK should have been nuked long ago! The world would be a much better place without their deciding what's right and wrong.

Yeah but it was Topix, so.... Why are you victim blaming?! I didn't say I'd chop his head off! I was only supporting Serbs and that pissed off a lot of people. Serbs on their own forum!

You do. I do not.

:113:
Isn't! Is! Yes I do!

Wrong, wrong wrong!

Right, right, right!

I clicked at the bottom and it doesn't show the whole thing. It ends at where you said:

It is not! Yes it is! I remember it better than you!​

I already did it!​

Well I just did it too and it still doesn't say what we were arguing about! We should have a new rule. If you can't remember why you were arguing with me, you automatically lose! :) :113:

You have to click on every name to make it all appear!

I can remember what we were arguing about, it's you that can't remember, so it's you that automatically loses using your rules. :)

You also owe me $5, that's my rule. :)

Last edited:

I said YOU were a Polak and probably have more Polak genes than Abe and Limpy combined! That's all I want to talk about! :) It's still racism when you talk about my Polish genes!
I don't see any mention of that :)

What nonsense are you posting here? Only 60% Ukrainian! LOL. Your ancestors were the Polaks, right?

I'm not a Polak and they're both 50% Polaks, so you're wrong again as usual. :) All you want to talk about is Polaks?
Says someone who calls them dumb Polaks. :)
I'm certain he kept quiet about it. :)

60% is the majority and that was an independent West Ukrainian state which if you read that article you will see it joined with the Independent Ukrainian People's Republic, so all of Ukraine was joined for a short time, until the dumb Polaks invaded. :(

Last edited:
I am not a Chinese spy!

We're allies so we give them not much credit?? LOL
I did what? I fight for America! I don't spy on anyone but you! I'm watching you! I've been watching you ever since you admitted to being a Chinese spy!
:1peleas:
:5_1_12024:

Um, no I wasn't.

That's because you like to take most of the credit for yourself!
So you admit you're spying on me?! On behalf of your spy agency!

No it's not.

OMG you are naive!

It is.

It isn't!

Are you saying you're an expert on British attitudes towards Russia? I'm not talking about the people anyway, I'm talking about the government and the government has always been anti Russia! That is not a democracy, that's the road to fascism. We bitch about the oligarchs now but who helped set that up and approved everything Yeltsin was doing? The USA. I was asking for your opinion! Nevermind!

Is!

Why do we need a deal? "Trump is wrong to..." Why is it up to the Brits to decide what is right or wrong? Why are they calling the shots with Iran? What does their opinion about 'what's needed in the region' count for anything? Are they in charge of the middle east or something? Oh I'm sure the UK will carry on as it has, deciding what should and should not be done in all areas all over the world! The UK should have been nuked long ago! The world would be a much better place without their deciding what's right and wrong.

Yeah but it was Topix, so.... Why are you victim blaming?! I didn't say I'd chop his head off! I was only supporting Serbs and that pissed off a lot of people. Serbs on their own forum!

No it's not.

OMG you are naive!

It is.

It isn't!

Is!

I'm not! You were claiming France might disagree with Germany!
Yes and that's what everyone else says also. :)

No, but I think living here means I know more about it than you. Some of the Labour governments have been pro Russia, or pro Soviet I should say. Are you saying the UK is fascist? Russians! Which I gave, but which you said you already know!

Isn't!

So that you can interfere in things and so that you would have the UK under your thumb. It would become the de facto 51st state! You agree with Trump's Iran policy which is a threat to peace in that region? How many wars have been started by America? The UK should be nuked, that's your answer to everything isn't it? I know you're desperate to win an argument against me, but that's going too far! :)
Did you see what Trump said about the reason for Russia being banned from G8? He said it was because "Putin outsmarted Obama in Crimea". That shows 2 things, first that he's an idiot. :) Second that he supports Putin's actions in Ukraine.

I wasn't victim blaming, you think I support what that Bosnian idiot did? I never thought you said something like that. Strahd said he thought you were a bit hard on Croats and other anti Serbs.

Last edited:

You do. I do not.

I don't. You do, which anyone who reads your posts can see and which you admitted in PM's. :)

With Ryszard Kuklinski helped prevent WW3.

Ryszard Kukliński - Wikipedia

As well as Polish Solidarity helped collapse the Soviet Union.

Solidarity (Polish trade union) - Wikipedia

Helped saved Britain from Nazis in the Battle of Britain.

No. 303 Squadron RAF - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Soviets in 1920.

Battle of Warsaw (1920) - Wikipedia
The British diplomat Edgar Vincent regards this event as one of the most important battles in history on his expanded list of most decisive battles, since the Polish victory over the Soviets stopped the spread of communism to Europe

Saved Ireland in the Irish Potato famine.

Polish explorer who saved over 200,000 during Irish Famine remembered in new exhibit

Saved Europe from Islamic Tatars, like at Hodow & long before.

Battle of Hodów - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks at Vienna, Khotyn, and else where.

Battle of Vienna - Wikipedia

Battle of Khotyn (1621) - Wikipedia

Helped Saved Europe from Mongols in Legnica.

Battle of Legnica - Wikipedia
Surrendered to the germans in a record 20 minutes
If only they had a big ocean to keep them safe as we do.

Forum List

Back