Poland saved Europe many times.

No I'm not clicking on every name! I think you just have to click the bottom one and it all expands. Why should I re-read the whole thing?! I've already read it!

If you really did remember, you'd tell me! I'm calling your bluff!

I'll email you $5 as soon as you can prove you remember :)

Last edited:
No I mentioned Sephardic too! You probably have more dumb Polak genes than I do! More than Limpy even! :)
No it was not! Even a simply wiki check will show that. In its entire history up until the 40's?! LOL!!

You still didn't mention Polaks! No I don't! Limpy's only 50% Polak, 100% Jewish though. :)
I said Ukrainian territory and Ukraine was independent for a short time after WWI!
Why do you want me to talk about Polaks? Are you racist against Polaks or something? :) Yeah we saw his dna test :)
Not your end of Ukraine though!

You claimed you're Polak, you wanted to talk about them! Polak isn't a race. :)
I don't think he told anyone on here what his other nationality is. :)

Yes it was. :)

West Ukrainian People's Republic - Wikipedia
I said YOU were a Polak and probably have more Polak genes than Abe and Limpy combined! That's all I want to talk about! :) It's still racism when you talk about my Polish genes!
I don't see any mention of that :)

What nonsense are you posting here? Only 60% Ukrainian! LOL. Your ancestors were the Polaks, right?

I'm not a Polak and they're both 50% Polaks, so you're wrong again as usual. :) All you want to talk about is Polaks?
Says someone who calls them dumb Polaks. :)
I'm certain he kept quiet about it. :)

60% is the majority and that was an independent West Ukrainian state which if you read that article you will see it joined with the Independent Ukrainian People's Republic, so all of Ukraine was joined for a short time, until the dumb Polaks invaded. :(
No they are not 50% Polak, definitely not Abe. Abe started out posting as "Tony" LOL :) Even ana admitted she was part Polak and I'm sure most west Ukrainians have some Polak genes :) No I do not want to talk about Polaks, I just want to talk about what percentage of Polak you are!
When have I ever called them dumb Polaks?! Prove it!
I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to talk about it ;)

How "independent" could it be if it only lasted 1 or 2 years? The southern US declared its 'independence' too and that lasted a lot longer but they don't go on about how they were 'independent' during the Civil War lol.
The Polaks invaded?! How can that be when you already belonged to Polakia? Or was it the Austrians back then?

I do - no one! They always take away the Soviet contribution to the war and act like the Soviets hardly did anything, oh except stand there and get shot. In the UK and no where else then! Who does, the Brits? Americans do not. Not ever.
Why are you denying it to me?! You should be denying it to the Feds or MI6 when they come around!
LOL no, they were losing :)

I thought Yanks were always bragging about how they won the war! They don't give Brits any credit either! I don't know! Yes! OK!
It's you who should be worried about that not me, especially when they find out who you're spying for. :)
If you were speaking in favour of Russia, you were losing. :)
Yes we give the Brits some credit but no one gives the SU any. All credit gets taken away and everything they did was "thanks to the US" and lend lease. No one throws lend lease into Brits faces though.
I don't spy for anyone and you've admitted to spying for at least 3 countries :)
I was fighting with 2 of them so obviously the first one was losing when the other one jumped in :)

Not much credit! That's because the US and UK are still allies!
Yes you did and do! I haven't admitted to spying for anyone!
Once again if you were arguing in favour of Russia you were losing all of the time. :)
We're allies so we give them not much credit?? LOL
I did what? I fight for America! I don't spy on anyone but you! I'm watching you! I've been watching you ever since you admitted to being a Chinese spy!
:1peleas:
:5_1_12024:

Um, no I wasn't.

That's because you like to take most of the credit for yourself!
So you admit you're spying on me?! On behalf of your spy agency!
Me? No I don't.
That isn't what I said! I said I'm watching you, not spying on you! Those are 2 completely different things! What spy agency?! You're the one who always goes on with the 3 letter agencies I've never heard of! Including the Chinese spy agency which no westerner should know anything about!

Never say never! What's going on in Italy right now? Doesn't Salvini support Russia/Putin?

Does their hate for Russians go back further than that? The Brits may have won but the Russians kept Crimea.
How has it been a 'threat'? To the British Empire? They were afraid Russia would take over places the Brits intended to invade and colonize themselves? Because the British Empire wasn't already big enough?

LOL yes it is what you meant :)
According to the Guardian, it was released 2 days ago. So who's calling the shots? Not the US! That happens far more often than anyone wants to admit.

I read an article about Facebook mods and how they get counseling from all the crap they have to see (and remove) OMG they do not know the meaning of hate speech! I have PTSD from Topix! They're only reading what others say to each other. I had one guy threaten me and posted a real beheading video with "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" To ME. The facebook mods need stop whining and STFU. Totally different when it's posted TO YOU.

France and Germany rule the EU, they're never going to disagree.
Yes, just like any other fascist. :)

I don't sense that Brits have a massive hate for Russia, but a lot of them think Putin's a dictator. I don't know if it goes back further. It probably started after WWII.
I was talking about the nuclear threat and some parts of the Empire were under threat of that also.

No it's not.

America was trying to force the UK to do something it didn't want to and it's been threatening the UK it won't get a deal with America, if it doesn't do other things it wants, so definitely America! Give an example!

Some of the things I see people complaining about on other forums is nothing compared to what was said on Topix. There are a lot of ultra sensitive people! Who sent you that? I wouldn't have played a video if someone sent me one. Did you report them?
OMG you are naive!
What are you talking about?? Are you saying the Brits were fascist? I was talking about rivalry between the British and Russian empires and questioning why the Brits felt they had a "right" to invade everywhere and block Russia.

They do and Putin is just an excuse. The only time anyone ever approved of Russia was in the 90's when all power and money was handed over to oligarch control. No one bitched about oligarch theft or control under Yeltsin. It was a "democracy" back then. No, a lot farther back than WW2 or even the Russian revolution. I read about it and comments made at the time.

It is.

Oh ok they badly want a deal with the US so they go and release the tanker despite our threats? Um yeah, it sounds like the US is really a 'dictatorship'.

I know, it's so PC everywhere else. I think a lot of them are kids. It was a Bosnian or something over on the Serbia forum. I didn't know what it was! He said "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" so I watched it lol. Yes and of course all the moderators did was remove it. No ban, nothing.

No I'm not, you are! Everyone in the EU knows that Germany and France work together, if either of them collapses, so does the EU!
What are you talking about? I was talking about Salvini! Same paragraph, I didn't start talking about the UK and Russia until the next paragraph!

How do you know? You don't live here! Really? You don't know that either! Compared with the Soviet Union it was democracy! If you knew that why were you asking me?!

It isn't!

The US wants a deal badly also, that's why it's making threats! The UK has made the right descision with that ship, Trump is wrong trying to create problems with Iran, the last thing that's needed is more problems in that region! No one wants the US controlling the UK after it leaves the EU!

On any other forum he would have been banned. What did you say about Bosnia to make him do that?

You are! No one is talking about collapse, we're talking about sanctions lol.
Oh ok so you think Salvini is a fascist?!

Are you saying you're an expert on British attitudes towards Russia? I'm not talking about the people anyway, I'm talking about the government and the government has always been anti Russia! That is not a democracy, that's the road to fascism. We bitch about the oligarchs now but who helped set that up and approved everything Yeltsin was doing? The USA. I was asking for your opinion! Nevermind!

Is!

Why do we need a deal? "Trump is wrong to..." Why is it up to the Brits to decide what is right or wrong? Why are they calling the shots with Iran? What does their opinion about 'what's needed in the region' count for anything? Are they in charge of the middle east or something? Oh I'm sure the UK will carry on as it has, deciding what should and should not be done in all areas all over the world! The UK should have been nuked long ago! The world would be a much better place without their deciding what's right and wrong.

Yeah but it was Topix, so.... Why are you victim blaming?! I didn't say I'd chop his head off! I was only supporting Serbs and that pissed off a lot of people. Serbs on their own forum!
Never say never! What's going on in Italy right now? Doesn't Salvini support Russia/Putin?

Does their hate for Russians go back further than that? The Brits may have won but the Russians kept Crimea.
How has it been a 'threat'? To the British Empire? They were afraid Russia would take over places the Brits intended to invade and colonize themselves? Because the British Empire wasn't already big enough?

LOL yes it is what you meant :)
According to the Guardian, it was released 2 days ago. So who's calling the shots? Not the US! That happens far more often than anyone wants to admit.

I read an article about Facebook mods and how they get counseling from all the crap they have to see (and remove) OMG they do not know the meaning of hate speech! I have PTSD from Topix! They're only reading what others say to each other. I had one guy threaten me and posted a real beheading video with "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" To ME. The facebook mods need stop whining and STFU. Totally different when it's posted TO YOU.

I don't sense that Brits have a massive hate for Russia, but a lot of them think Putin's a dictator. I don't know if it goes back further. It probably started after WWII.
I was talking about the nuclear threat and some parts of the Empire were under threat of that also.

No it's not.

America was trying to force the UK to do something it didn't want to and it's been threatening the UK it won't get a deal with America, if it doesn't do other things it wants, so definitely America! Give an example!

Some of the things I see people complaining about on other forums is nothing compared to what was said on Topix. There are a lot of ultra sensitive people! Who sent you that? I wouldn't have played a video if someone sent me one. Did you report them?
OMG you are naive!
What are you talking about?? Are you saying the Brits were fascist? I was talking about rivalry between the British and Russian empires and questioning why the Brits felt they had a "right" to invade everywhere and block Russia.

They do and Putin is just an excuse. The only time anyone ever approved of Russia was in the 90's when all power and money was handed over to oligarch control. No one bitched about oligarch theft or control under Yeltsin. It was a "democracy" back then. No, a lot farther back than WW2 or even the Russian revolution. I read about it and comments made at the time.

It is.

Oh ok they badly want a deal with the US so they go and release the tanker despite our threats? Um yeah, it sounds like the US is really a 'dictatorship'.

I know, it's so PC everywhere else. I think a lot of them are kids. It was a Bosnian or something over on the Serbia forum. I didn't know what it was! He said "this is what I'm going to do to you when I find you" so I watched it lol. Yes and of course all the moderators did was remove it. No ban, nothing.

No I'm not, you are! Everyone in the EU knows that Germany and France work together, if either of them collapses, so does the EU!
What are you talking about? I was talking about Salvini! Same paragraph, I didn't start talking about the UK and Russia until the next paragraph!

How do you know? You don't live here! Really? You don't know that either! Compared with the Soviet Union it was democracy! If you knew that why were you asking me?!

It isn't!

The US wants a deal badly also, that's why it's making threats! The UK has made the right descision with that ship, Trump is wrong trying to create problems with Iran, the last thing that's needed is more problems in that region! No one wants the US controlling the UK after it leaves the EU!

On any other forum he would have been banned. What did you say about Bosnia to make him do that?

Are you saying you're an expert on British attitudes towards Russia? I'm not talking about the people anyway, I'm talking about the government and the government has always been anti Russia! That is not a democracy, that's the road to fascism. We bitch about the oligarchs now but who helped set that up and approved everything Yeltsin was doing? The USA. I was asking for your opinion! Nevermind!

Is!

Why do we need a deal? "Trump is wrong to..." Why is it up to the Brits to decide what is right or wrong? Why are they calling the shots with Iran? What does their opinion about 'what's needed in the region' count for anything? Are they in charge of the middle east or something? Oh I'm sure the UK will carry on as it has, deciding what should and should not be done in all areas all over the world! The UK should have been nuked long ago! The world would be a much better place without their deciding what's right and wrong.

Yeah but it was Topix, so.... Why are you victim blaming?! I didn't say I'd chop his head off! I was only supporting Serbs and that pissed off a lot of people. Serbs on their own forum!

I'm not! You were claiming France might disagree with Germany!
Yes and that's what everyone else says also. :)

No, but I think living here means I know more about it than you. Some of the Labour governments have been pro Russia, or pro Soviet I should say. Are you saying the UK is fascist? Russians! Which I gave, but which you said you already know!

Isn't!

So that you can interfere in things and so that you would have the UK under your thumb. It would become the de facto 51st state! You agree with Trump's Iran policy which is a threat to peace in that region? How many wars have been started by America? The UK should be nuked, that's your answer to everything isn't it? I know you're desperate to win an argument against me, but that's going too far! :)
Did you see what Trump said about the reason for Russia being banned from G8? He said it was because "Putin outsmarted Obama in Crimea". That shows 2 things, first that he's an idiot. :) Second that he supports Putin's actions in Ukraine.

I wasn't victim blaming, you think I support what that Bosnian idiot did? I never thought you said something like that. Strahd said he thought you were a bit hard on Croats and other anti Serbs.
You are! You're saying they'll agree forever on everything?!
I don't care what everyone else thinks.

Are you calling Labor governments communists?! Some of them are fascists though! Oh no, not Russians. Not during the 90's and besides that we helped Yeltsin get re-elected. So yes his oligarch (fascist) government was western approved.

Is!

Haha that's why Obama was against Brexit. We need the UK in the EU so we can meddle via the UK :) Who would become the de facto 51st state?? The UK?! LOL! Huh? I didn't say I agreed with Trump on Iran. The subject was the US calling the shots everywhere and I'm saying that isn't possible when the UK defied us and released that tanker. How many wars on behalf of western Europe? Those nukes were built for a reason!! I'm not desperate to win against you, I'm desperate for Washington to set its own foreign policy instead of being British buttlickers!

LOL no I didn't see that but he's right. There was an article long before that talked about how Putin was playing chess while Obama was playing marbles :) It's true though. We were trying to overthrow Yanu (again) and Ukraine lost Crimea as a result. You should be more careful where you get your advice. I've told you that before.

Yes! You're trying to say he posted that to me because of something I said but I didn't say anything! Strahd did but not uther. Uther had already spent time on that forum so he knew what was needed. Strahd was way too mild mannered to handle that which is why that forum was such a shithole.

Stop repeating me you parrot!

When did you say that! Even if you did say it, it's true about you and I don't make my replies 5 times longer than yours! :p
I told you that in PMs and you know it! Whenever you complain about my lengthy replies! So?! 'when you get so much wrong, it means I have to write much longer replies!' :)

I don't remember. :) You just like talking a lot. :)
You do. I do not.

I don't. You do, which anyone who reads your posts can see and which you admitted in PM's. :)
You do and I admit nothing!!

You still didn't mention Polaks! No I don't! Limpy's only 50% Polak, 100% Jewish though. :)
I said Ukrainian territory and Ukraine was independent for a short time after WWI!
Why do you want me to talk about Polaks? Are you racist against Polaks or something? :) Yeah we saw his dna test :)

I said YOU were a Polak and probably have more Polak genes than Abe and Limpy combined! That's all I want to talk about! :) It's still racism when you talk about my Polish genes!

What nonsense are you posting here? Only 60% Ukrainian! LOL. Your ancestors were the Polaks, right?

I'm not a Polak and they're both 50% Polaks, so you're wrong again as usual. :) All you want to talk about is Polaks?

60% is the majority and that was an independent West Ukrainian state which if you read that article you will see it joined with the Independent Ukrainian People's Republic, so all of Ukraine was joined for a short time, until the dumb Polaks invaded. :(
No they are not 50% Polak, definitely not Abe. Abe started out posting as "Tony" LOL :) Even ana admitted she was part Polak and I'm sure most west Ukrainians have some Polak genes :) No I do not want to talk about Polaks, I just want to talk about what percentage of Polak you are!

How "independent" could it be if it only lasted 1 or 2 years? The southern US declared its 'independence' too and that lasted a lot longer but they don't go on about how they were 'independent' during the Civil War lol.
The Polaks invaded?! How can that be when you already belonged to Polakia? Or was it the Austrians back then?
Ukrainians are just dumb Polaks who became eastern Christian because of Russia. The 2 biggest Nazi antisemitic countries today are Poland, and Ukraine.

No I'm not clicking on every name! I think you just have to click the bottom one and it all expands. Why should I re-read the whole thing?! I've already read it!

You don't need to reread the whole thing, you just need to find the post showing what we were arguing about! Read it and forgotten what it says!

I don't need to tell you, you know I'm always right! :)

Send it now!

Abe is 50% Polak! So? Is Cassandra your real name? Not the majority! Yes you do, that's why you're talking about them! 0%! You said you have dumb Polak genes! Scroll up. :)
Me neither. :)

So, it was independent, it doesn't matter how long for! The South isn't a country!
Poland wasn't a country for almost 150 years, it only got independence after WWI! The Polaks invaded and stole Western Ukraine!

I thought Yanks were always bragging about how they won the war! They don't give Brits any credit either! I don't know! Yes! OK!
It's you who should be worried about that not me, especially when they find out who you're spying for. :)
Yes we give the Brits some credit but no one gives the SU any. All credit gets taken away and everything they did was "thanks to the US" and lend lease. No one throws lend lease into Brits faces though.
I don't spy for anyone and you've admitted to spying for at least 3 countries :)
I was fighting with 2 of them so obviously the first one was losing when the other one jumped in :)

Once again if you were arguing in favour of Russia you were losing all of the time. :)
I did what? I fight for America! I don't spy on anyone but you! I'm watching you! I've been watching you ever since you admitted to being a Chinese spy!

Um, no I wasn't.

Me? No I don't.
That isn't what I said! I said I'm watching you, not spying on you! Those are 2 completely different things! What spy agency?! You're the one who always goes on with the 3 letter agencies I've never heard of! Including the Chinese spy agency which no westerner should know anything about!

Um, no I wasn't.

Me? No I don't.

I was talking about America!
It's the same thing! No they're not! The one you work for at the Kremlin. :) Name them! :) So how do you know about it? :)

No it's not.

OMG you are naive!

It is.

It isn't!

Is!

No it's not.

OMG you are naive!

It is.

It isn't!

Is!

No, but I think living here means I know more about it than you. Some of the Labour governments have been pro Russia, or pro Soviet I should say. Are you saying the UK is fascist? Russians! Which I gave, but which you said you already know!

Isn't!

So that you can interfere in things and so that you would have the UK under your thumb. It would become the de facto 51st state! You agree with Trump's Iran policy which is a threat to peace in that region? How many wars have been started by America? The UK should be nuked, that's your answer to everything isn't it? I know you're desperate to win an argument against me, but that's going too far! :)
Did you see what Trump said about the reason for Russia being banned from G8? He said it was because "Putin outsmarted Obama in Crimea". That shows 2 things, first that he's an idiot. :) Second that he supports Putin's actions in Ukraine.

I wasn't victim blaming, you think I support what that Bosnian idiot did? I never thought you said something like that. Strahd said he thought you were a bit hard on Croats and other anti Serbs.

Are you calling Labor governments communists?! Some of them are fascists though! Oh no, not Russians. Not during the 90's and besides that we helped Yeltsin get re-elected. So yes his oligarch (fascist) government was western approved.

Is!

Haha that's why Obama was against Brexit. We need the UK in the EU so we can meddle via the UK :) Who would become the de facto 51st state?? The UK?! LOL! Huh? I didn't say I agreed with Trump on Iran. The subject was the US calling the shots everywhere and I'm saying that isn't possible when the UK defied us and released that tanker. How many wars on behalf of western Europe? Those nukes were built for a reason!! I'm not desperate to win against you, I'm desperate for Washington to set its own foreign policy instead of being British buttlickers!

LOL no I didn't see that but he's right. There was an article long before that talked about how Putin was playing chess while Obama was playing marbles :) It's true though. We were trying to overthrow Yanu (again) and Ukraine lost Crimea as a result. You should be more careful where you get your advice. I've told you that before.

Yes! You're trying to say he posted that to me because of something I said but I didn't say anything! Strahd did but not uther. Uther had already spent time on that forum so he knew what was needed. Strahd was way too mild mannered to handle that which is why that forum was such a shithole.

Maybe not forever, but for a long time!
You don't think Salvini's a fascist?!

Some of them almost were. Boris? :) With Russian help, it wouldn't have happened if they didn't want it!

Isn't!

Maybe, but not take over the UK! Yes, everyone's talking about it here. So you're saying the UK should always do what America wants?! 2! As a deterrent, only a war monger like you would want to use them! It was a joke! It's the other way round!

No he's not and he wants Russia back in G7/8! Where in RT or the New York Times?:)
It's not true! Who tried to overthrow Yanukovich the first time? What advice!

I was just wondering what you posted to make him do that, I'm not defending him! I already said he's an idiot and I'll also say he's evil! Strahd supported all of the ex Yugoslav republics, he didn't want any conflict between them.

Last edited:
When did you say that! Even if you did say it, it's true about you and I don't make my replies 5 times longer than yours! :p
I told you that in PMs and you know it! Whenever you complain about my lengthy replies! So?! 'when you get so much wrong, it means I have to write much longer replies!' :)

You do. I do not.

I don't. You do, which anyone who reads your posts can see and which you admitted in PM's. :)

I don't and you've already admitted it!

Ukrainians are just dumb Polaks who became eastern Christian because of Russia. The 2 biggest Nazi antisemitic countries today are Poland, and Ukraine.

Dumb Polaks are all in Poland and you mean Poland and Russia. :)

Ukraine has too many Nazis.Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

Ukraine has too many Nazis.Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

There are far more in Poland and Russia, the 2 most nazi nations in the World.

There are far more in Poland and Russia, the 2 most nazi nations in the World.
Poland is Nazi just like Ukraine. Russia is far better.

You don't need to reread the whole thing, you just need to find the post showing what we were arguing about! Read it and forgotten what it says!

I don't need to tell you, you know I'm always right! :)

Send it now!
Don't pick on me when you don't remember either!

You're parroting me again! It won't work!

Ok here you go :) https://preview.redd.it/8vdvynnvcu111.jpg?auto=webp&s=78bee890781fdba11ddd6eeee15df8120bc13da8

Abe is 50% Polak! So? Is Cassandra your real name? Not the majority! Yes you do, that's why you're talking about them! 0%! You said you have dumb Polak genes! Scroll up. :)
Me neither. :)

So, it was independent, it doesn't matter how long for! The South isn't a country!
Poland wasn't a country for almost 150 years, it only got independence after WWI! The Polaks invaded and stole Western Ukraine!
No he is not He claimed he was 'half Polish half Jewish' but we never saw any dna test. Of course not, why would I use my real name?? :290968001256257790-final: Yes the majority are probably half Polak or more. You keep going on about them! You're as obsessed with Polaks as Limpy! Get a grip! :icon_rolleyes: I said that? Are you sure? Why do you keep telling me to scroll up?! You scroll up! I'm done with scrolling up! You make me scroll up every other post! :wtf:Is scrolling some kind of joke to you?!
Sometimes I think he's lying to people :)

Yes it does make a difference! Yes and more importantly, no one claims it ever was, even southerners!
I know, it's hardly a country too but it is a country right now so we have to recognize that. For now. Until they're invaded again and lose it all again. You'd think the dumbshits would give up but they're really stubborn. Oh now that is not true. Poland built those cities, I don't care how you spell them. The Polaks built the cities in the west and Russia built the cities in eastern and I think central Ukraine. So it really is a cobbled together 'country' which mostly belongs to other nations. :woohoo:

Um, no I wasn't.

Me? No I don't.

Um, no I wasn't.

Me? No I don't.

I was talking about America!
It's the same thing! No they're not! The one you work for at the Kremlin. :) Name them! :) So how do you know about it? :)
Well obviously I'm not like most Americans!
No it is not! You should know Mr I Spy triple agent! I don't work for the Kremlin and you're the one with access to the secret website and have the password! I said I've never heard of them so you name them! Tell everyone on here about the Chinese agency you work for like you told me!

OMG you are naive!

It is.

It isn't!

Is!

OMG you are naive!

It is.

It isn't!

Is!

Isn't!

Is!

Maybe not forever, but for a long time!
You don't think Salvini's a fascist?!

Some of them almost were. Boris? :) With Russian help, it wouldn't have happened if they didn't want it!

Isn't!

Maybe, but not take over the UK! Yes, everyone's talking about it here. So you're saying the UK should always do what America wants?! 2! As a deterrent, only a war monger like you would want to use them! It was a joke! It's the other way round!

No he's not and he wants Russia back in G7/8! Where in RT or the New York Times?:)
It's not true! Who tried to overthrow Yanukovich the first time? What advice!

I was just wondering what you posted to make him do that, I'm not defending him! I already said he's an idiot and I'll also say he's evil! Strahd supported all of the ex Yugoslav republics, he didn't want any conflict between them.
Define a long time please.
I know nothing about him so how should I know? According to you, anyone who supports Putin is a fascist!

LOL You think Boris Yeltsin was a commie?! Russia was in crisis and they went along with whatever the US thought best. That's why Putin inherited the oligarchy system. He didn't create it. We started 'disapproving' of him when he started putting limits on the oligarchs and telling them they can't meddle in politics.

Is!!

Huh? No one is talking about taking over the UK. Trump wants to buy Greenland, not the UK. Why the F would anyone want the UK?! Everyone there is talking about what? The fact that the Brits can openly thumb their noses at us and get away with it? We always do what you want! Oh bullshit, what about in the middle east? It is't deterring anything though and meanwhile more and more countries are becoming nuclear armed. No, I have it right!

No he doesn't, he already skipped one of those meetings. It's pointless because all they do is whine about Crimea. Putin prefers G20 meetings. Haha neither. I'll look for it if you insist.

American George Soros did! I can't believe he gets away with that shit. We had this conversation more than once. Ukraine, Georgia and the Baltics have been given some very bad advice, particularly when it comes to their relations with Russia. You do not have Russia by the balls whether it's a sea port or gas pipelines. For a bunch of people who swear up and down they are experts on Russians, you people clearly have no idea how Russia will react in those situations.

I did nothing. I defended Serbs and I sometimes hit back at Croats. Not Bosnians so much and I never say anything negative against Muslims. Thank you for that :smiliehug: Ugh, uther acted like if they were nice enough to the Croats the Croats would be willing to re-form Yugoslavia or something. I just don't understand their mentality.

You do. I do not.

I don't and you've already admitted it!
You do and you're lying! :poop:

Forum List

Back