Poland saved Europe many times.

Yes and that's very funny. The one actual Jew on Topix :)

What about the other 2, Abe and Limpy? :)
Sorry I forgot about Limpy :)
Abe was even less Jewish than me! And probably less Polish too!

He wasn't! You've never mentioned anything about being Polish!
Yes I did! I said that's likely where the Ashkenazi genes came from! I even showed you a map!

Ashkenazi genes aren't Polish!
Ugh! There were a lot of Ashkenazi in Poland and they mixed with the locals! Duh! The only other option is Ukrainian since the area included Galicia! I am not Ukrainian!
Anyway that 4th or 5th cousin who wrote to me had a lot of ancestors from Ukraine and Belarus. One of my distant cousins is a Russian Jew lol! Again, I don't have any Jewish cousins closer than 3rd but I suspect that's the Sephardic side and they all show up on one chromosome.

I didn't even insult Poles for probably 2 years! I didn't troll the Poland forum until LFOD went over there.

What? Ok, I don't think you're Jewish now! No I'm not Limpy's sister! And I don't remember you asking that question!

Yes you did! That's one of the biggest lies you've ever told!

You don't need to remember it, just scroll up!
No it isn't. I remember because of the priest. I even talked about it on Topix.

Why would I do that?! You never scroll up!

Yes it is! Your memory isn't that good! That proves nothing!

It's much easier to scroll up on here!
Is not! Yes it is, I remember it and I've talked about it before!

So?!

It is! No it's not! Maybe you have, but you didn't remember it right!

So it means you should be able to do it!

It is not! Yes it is! I remember it better than you!

I already did it!

What were the comments?
I was arguing with at least one Ukrainian, very anti Russian, and some other guy who claimed he was "anti communist" (I mean really extreme too) We were arguing about lend lease. I can't believe they removed my comments! Not all of them but still! I am so angry!! WTF?! :nono: One of the other two (probably both) must have reported me. I didn't get banned or anything, no warning, etc. but still! That was messed up.
Then the other guy (extremist) PM"d me a reply to my comment and told me it had been removed, etc. I ended up giving him that link to the FBI to report me for being a Russian agent! LOL! Idiot kept trolling me and asked how long I'd been speaking English, that fuckwad. He wasn't American in the first place! So now I'm really really mad!

A Ukrainian or someone you thought was Ukrainian? :) Why would they remove comments about land lease? You must have said something they didn't like. I've already reported you to the FBI for that. :) I can see that! Why haven't reported him?
One of them had a "UKR" flair next to his name :) I have no idea but the argument was pretty intense! They = the guys I was arguing with, not the mods. The mods have always been supportive of Russia.... until now. Now I'm very mad!!! I'm glad someone did! It will be super humiliating for you when they ignore your complaint and you see I'm still posting online :)) I didn't even look to see if their posts were removed. And you know what? I DON'T CARE. They removed MY posts!

OK. How can an argument about land lease be intense? I understand that! Why were you bringing Russia into a land lease argument?
I got a reply, they said they're investigating you. :) If their posts were removed also that means the mods probably removed them and you weren't reported.
It was intense though. Go over there and click on my name, some of the comments still appear. Huh? Lend lease is always about Russia and I'm not the one who brought it up.
Haha I really doubt that. More likely they're investigating you! I don't know but usually stuff has to be reported. They get thousands of complaints over there every day so they're probably too busy to read threads themselves.

I didn't say it wasn't!
It is?
They're not investigating me, I'm on their side. :)
Maybe someone else reported it?

So why is the US so desperate to do a deal? They said the UK is at the front of the queue for a deal!

Maybe once Putin's gone. :)
What exactly does that mean? Being "front of the queue"? Is there anyone else in the queue? lol What are the details?
Nah, the Brits have had a problem with Russia since probably the Crimean War, if not before then. Russian Tsar, Soviet Union, now Putin. They will always hate Russia no matter what.

UK 'first in line' for US trade deal, says Bolton

France was in the Crimean war also, on the British side? Why doesn't Macron have a problem with the Russians?
I don't know, ask a French person!
The French don't seem all that anti Russian to me even though they got their asses kicked by Russia :)
Maybe the French are more able to put the past behind them? Maybe the French don't see Russia as this huge rival they must confront or a threat they must contain? And this is where I really do not like British influence over our foreign policy. The US needs its own Russia policy, not one influenced by the opinion of (in your words) 'British retards' :)

I know, that's why I said why doesn't Macron have a problem with Russians? He would have dropped sanctions already if he could! Not at Crimea. :)
Maybe the French are stupid! How is Britain influencing America's Russian policy? America doesn't give 2 hoots what Britain thinks about Russia! I'll bet that reminded you of hmmm. :)
Explain to me why he can't then. I meant Napoleon duh!
Nope, the French aren't nearly as dumb as the Brits :) Are you kidding? I see it all the time. OMG you are so clueless! What reminded me of hmmmm? Why are you bringing him into this argument?!

France is in the EU and individual countries can't make or withdraw EU sanctions! How many wars do you think the UK has had with Russia?
They're dumber! :) You mean like America trying to force the UK not to hand that ship back to Iran? Me saying America doesn't give 2 hoots. hmmm used to say someone doesn't give 2 hoots all the time, remember? :)

O yeah. I can give you a link to a Russian site where Russian patriots (at least they consider themselves as such) discuss Poland. You will with pleasure embrace their love.
Poles are always screaming about Russia though.

Every Pole insists Russia aka the Soviet Union forced communism on them even though 39% were communists from the beginning (1947). You probably cannot find one single Pole today who will admit they were an actual communist. They all lie and insist they joined the communist party "only for the benefits". Same with just about any other former SU country.

Only 2.5% of Poland was Communist in 1928.
Quite more than half of those Commies, were Kosher, Ukrainian, and Belarussian.

I believe in that period only something like 1/3rd of Poland's Commies were even Polish.

Probably like 1% of Poland's Polish population was Communist, I don't think that's ever changed.

Probably like 1% of Poland's Polish population was Communist, I don't think that's ever changed

You're in denial

He can't reply.
I know that! I was hoping he'd be able to read at least.

OK.

I think Pesky is Slovak now after what you told me.
I said "some people" said she had Estonian ethnicity. I don't know if she did or not.
I also now accept Uther wasn't anti Ukrainian after what you told me, but he didn't like Western Ukrainians!

LOL, Everybody from Slovakia said Pesky wasn't a Slovak, including the forum Slovaks, and even RealMagyar who's from Slovakia.

Take a hint.

Cassandra has had personal contact with him. She seems convinced he's a Slovak.
WTH? "seems convinced" lol.
He is a Slovak in Slovakia with a Slovakian name lol!

OK, you're fully convinced. :)
It isn't a matter of being convinced though, it's a matter of fact. He didn't argue me into believing he was really a Slovak = 'convinced'. We had to exchange real names and addresses.

OK you think and know he's a Slovak! Happy!

Last edited:
What about the other 2, Abe and Limpy? :)

Yes I did! I said that's likely where the Ashkenazi genes came from! I even showed you a map!

Ugh! There were a lot of Ashkenazi in Poland and they mixed with the locals! Duh! The only other option is Ukrainian since the area included Galicia! I am not Ukrainian!
Anyway that 4th or 5th cousin who wrote to me had a lot of ancestors from Ukraine and Belarus. One of my distant cousins is a Russian Jew lol! Again, I don't have any Jewish cousins closer than 3rd but I suspect that's the Sephardic side and they all show up on one chromosome.

Ashkenazis aren't Polish, it doesn't matter if they mixed with them, you dumb Polak! :)
You're definitely not Ukrainian. :)

Russian Jews, I might have known. :)

With Ryszard Kuklinski helped prevent WW3.

Ryszard Kukliński - Wikipedia

As well as Polish Solidarity helped collapse the Soviet Union.

Solidarity (Polish trade union) - Wikipedia

Helped saved Britain from Nazis in the Battle of Britain.

No. 303 Squadron RAF - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Soviets in 1920.

Battle of Warsaw (1920) - Wikipedia
The British diplomat Edgar Vincent regards this event as one of the most important battles in history on his expanded list of most decisive battles, since the Polish victory over the Soviets stopped the spread of communism to Europe

Saved Ireland in the Irish Potato famine.

Polish explorer who saved over 200,000 during Irish Famine remembered in new exhibit

Saved Europe from Islamic Tatars, like at Hodow & long before.

Battle of Hodów - Wikipedia

Saved Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks at Vienna, Khotyn, and else where.

Battle of Vienna - Wikipedia

Battle of Khotyn (1621) - Wikipedia

Helped Saved Europe from Mongols in Legnica.

Battle of Legnica - Wikipedia

Too bad they got stuck with a Muslim ass licker like you.

Who got Limpy banned?! Aka SobieskiSavedEurope?

Limpy if you can read this, it wasn't me or Trizub. Check your messages/conversations.

He lasted over 2 years on here before he was banned. That must be a record for him. :)
I know and I feel guilty even though it isn't our fault :(

You shouldn't. Someone must have reported him or the mods decided to ban him
He's been on here over 2 years and was getting along fine until we got here :(

Yes you did! That's one of the biggest lies you've ever told!

You don't need to remember it, just scroll up!

So?!

I already did it!

Is!! Not!! No you don't!

Well then do it again and tell me what it was we were arguing about!

I was arguing with at least one Ukrainian, very anti Russian, and some other guy who claimed he was "anti communist" (I mean really extreme too) We were arguing about lend lease. I can't believe they removed my comments! Not all of them but still! I am so angry!! WTF?! :nono: One of the other two (probably both) must have reported me. I didn't get banned or anything, no warning, etc. but still! That was messed up.
Then the other guy (extremist) PM"d me a reply to my comment and told me it had been removed, etc. I ended up giving him that link to the FBI to report me for being a Russian agent! LOL! Idiot kept trolling me and asked how long I'd been speaking English, that fuckwad. He wasn't American in the first place! So now I'm really really mad!

A Ukrainian or someone you thought was Ukrainian? :) Why would they remove comments about land lease? You must have said something they didn't like. I've already reported you to the FBI for that. :) I can see that! Why haven't reported him?
One of them had a "UKR" flair next to his name :) I have no idea but the argument was pretty intense! They = the guys I was arguing with, not the mods. The mods have always been supportive of Russia.... until now. Now I'm very mad!!! I'm glad someone did! It will be super humiliating for you when they ignore your complaint and you see I'm still posting online :)) I didn't even look to see if their posts were removed. And you know what? I DON'T CARE. They removed MY posts!

OK. How can an argument about land lease be intense? I understand that! Why were you bringing Russia into a land lease argument?
I got a reply, they said they're investigating you. :) If their posts were removed also that means the mods probably removed them and you weren't reported.
It was intense though. Go over there and click on my name, some of the comments still appear. Huh? Lend lease is always about Russia and I'm not the one who brought it up.
Haha I really doubt that. More likely they're investigating you! I don't know but usually stuff has to be reported. They get thousands of complaints over there every day so they're probably too busy to read threads themselves.

I didn't say it wasn't!
It is?
They're not investigating me, I'm on their side. :)
Maybe someone else reported it?
Ok!
Who ever argues about our lend lease agreement with the British? Hardly anyone even knows about it or they conveniently 'forget'. Lend lease is always an argument about the Soviet Union and how they wouldn't have won without us. But no one ever says the British would have lost without us. No one throws it in their faces. Americans don't tell the Brits 'WE won the war and you only hung on because of us'.
You're an admitted Chinese spy so yes they are investigating you.
I doubt it. I was fighting 2 guys by myself and they were losing :)

What exactly does that mean? Being "front of the queue"? Is there anyone else in the queue? lol What are the details?
Nah, the Brits have had a problem with Russia since probably the Crimean War, if not before then. Russian Tsar, Soviet Union, now Putin. They will always hate Russia no matter what.

UK 'first in line' for US trade deal, says Bolton

France was in the Crimean war also, on the British side? Why doesn't Macron have a problem with the Russians?
I don't know, ask a French person!
The French don't seem all that anti Russian to me even though they got their asses kicked by Russia :)
Maybe the French are more able to put the past behind them? Maybe the French don't see Russia as this huge rival they must confront or a threat they must contain? And this is where I really do not like British influence over our foreign policy. The US needs its own Russia policy, not one influenced by the opinion of (in your words) 'British retards' :)

I know, that's why I said why doesn't Macron have a problem with Russians? He would have dropped sanctions already if he could! Not at Crimea. :)
Maybe the French are stupid! How is Britain influencing America's Russian policy? America doesn't give 2 hoots what Britain thinks about Russia! I'll bet that reminded you of hmmm. :)
Explain to me why he can't then. I meant Napoleon duh!
Nope, the French aren't nearly as dumb as the Brits :) Are you kidding? I see it all the time. OMG you are so clueless! What reminded me of hmmmm? Why are you bringing him into this argument?!

France is in the EU and individual countries can't make or withdraw EU sanctions! How many wars do you think the UK has had with Russia?
They're dumber! :) You mean like America trying to force the UK not to hand that ship back to Iran? Me saying America doesn't give 2 hoots. hmmm used to say someone doesn't give 2 hoots all the time, remember? :)
They vote and the vote has to be unanimous. If even one EU country votes against those sanctions, they're gone. You know this so why are you arguing about it? I have no idea but apparently it only took the one to scare the piss out of the Brits. Tell me, how long has the UK been insisting Russia is a threat? To their precious Empire, to the UK, to all of western Europe and 'the free world'?
So you admit you think the Brits are dumb if you think the French are 'dumber'? :) :) Did the Brits release that ship or not? Even though we told them not to? LOL oh yeah, I did forget :)

Poles are always screaming about Russia though.

Every Pole insists Russia aka the Soviet Union forced communism on them even though 39% were communists from the beginning (1947). You probably cannot find one single Pole today who will admit they were an actual communist. They all lie and insist they joined the communist party "only for the benefits". Same with just about any other former SU country.

Only 2.5% of Poland was Communist in 1928.
Quite more than half of those Commies, were Kosher, Ukrainian, and Belarussian.

I believe in that period only something like 1/3rd of Poland's Commies were even Polish.

Probably like 1% of Poland's Polish population was Communist, I don't think that's ever changed.

Probably like 1% of Poland's Polish population was Communist, I don't think that's ever changed

You're in denial

He can't reply.
I know that! I was hoping he'd be able to read at least.

OK.
You've said that twice now! That's all you ever need to say to my posts :):happy-1:

LOL, Everybody from Slovakia said Pesky wasn't a Slovak, including the forum Slovaks, and even RealMagyar who's from Slovakia.

Take a hint.

Cassandra has had personal contact with him. She seems convinced he's a Slovak.
WTH? "seems convinced" lol.
He is a Slovak in Slovakia with a Slovakian name lol!

OK, you're fully convinced. :)
It isn't a matter of being convinced though, it's a matter of fact. He didn't argue me into believing he was really a Slovak = 'convinced'. We had to exchange real names and addresses.

OK you think and know he's a Slovak! Happy!
No I'm not happy! I don't think he is, I know he is!

Ashkenazis aren't Polish, it doesn't matter if they mixed with them, you dumb Polak! :)
You're definitely not Ukrainian. :)

Russian Jews, I might have known. :)
OMG the Jews mixed with the locals everywhere they went lol. I'm not dumb! My Jewish dna outweighs any dumb Polak dna!
Neither are you. The region you're from never belonged to Ukraine until... when? The 1930's or 40's? :)

Just one! So?!

Limpy if you can read this, it wasn't me or Trizub. Check your messages/conversations.

He lasted over 2 years on here before he was banned. That must be a record for him. :)

I don't think it's because of anything he said on this thread. You knew he'd probably get banned eventually.

So?!

I already did it!

Is!! Not!! No you don't!

Well then do it again and tell me what it was we were arguing about!

Isn't! Is! Yes I do!

Scroll up! :)

Forum List

Back