Poland saved Europe many times.

Yet between you and me, you're the one that's Jewish. :)

What's your IQ 50?

You're so obsessed with Jews and know so much about them you're an obvious Jew.
Your big hooked nose and all that cash you've got stashed in the bank proves it. :)

Sure , everybody who attacks Kosher people is Kosher, but everybody who praises them just can't be Kosher.

Welcome to the delusional World of Trizub.

PS.
What do you think of Vadim Rabinovych?

Ukraine's Kosher chief refuses to speak Ukrainian.

Is he one of the good Kosher people?

How about Vladimir Zhirinovsky?

What
about Boris Spiegel?

When have you ever seen me praise Jews?

I think he's pathetic.

Vladimir Zhironovsky the Russian fascist? I hate him. I think you mean Wolodomyr Zelenskiy the new president of Ukraine? I think he'll be a disaster, he's an actor with no previous political experience.

Another Russian, I don't like him.

Didn't half Kosher Zhironovsky say he wants to turn Ukraine into a Nuclear dump, and send Ukrainians to Alaska?
Or something similar?

He said he wants to bring back the USSR, but also include other territories which have been occupied by Russia, such as Finland and Alaska. What makes you think I'd like him?

I never really thought he was Russian.

Hahaha! So you admit it?!

The reason I called him a dumb SLOvak was because I thought he was Russian? :)
When I first got there, everyone thought he was Russian. Well except for the Russians and Russia supporters lol

That's because he was pro Russian then.

LOL,
I purposefully didn't attack Russians, Slovaks, or Serbs, because I wanted to prove they were Kosher.
Case & Point proven to the T.

Why would they hate me so much, and react to me so much, if they weren't Kosher?
LOL
Come on now.

PS.
I'm really am pro-Serb & pro-Slovak.

But, I'm not pro-Russia, I just did that to prove a point.

You didn't prove it.

Your extreme right wing tendencies?

So?

You are pro Russia. You hardly ever criticised Russia on Topix.

Lol, I was more pro-Slovak than Pesky.
He hated me, anyways.

I never really thought he was Russian.

Hahaha! So you admit it?!

When I first got there, everyone thought he was Russian. Well except for the Russians and Russia supporters lol

LOL,
I purposefully didn't attack Russians, Slovaks, or Serbs, because I wanted to prove they were Kosher.

Why would they hate me so much, and react to me so much, if they weren't Kosher?
LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

Uther hated fellow Serb Iron Dictator too.
Because he was anti- Kosher.

Take a hint.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

I never saw you posting on the Slovakia forum.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

Take a hint.

Iron Dictator was pro Albanian and pro muslim.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

Take a hint.

Didn't Uther post as Skanderbeg too a hero of Albania?

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

Take a hint.

Didn't Uther post as Skanderbeg too a hero of Albania?

I'm not sure that was Uther.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

I did.
I posted Slovak inventions lists, unlike Pesky who instead posted Israeli inventions lists.

Lol.
Get with the program.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

Here's an article for you.

Russia's role in War in Donbass.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

I did.
I posted Slovak inventions lists, unlike Pesky who instead posted Israeli inventions lists.

Lol.
Get with the program.

How short were those lists? :)

What program?

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

Here's an article for you.

Russia's role in War in Donbass.

Russia's direct involvement in Donbas is already well known.

LOL,

LOL
Come on now.

PS.

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

I did.

Lol.
Get with the program.

What program?

Why did Pesky list Israeli invention lists, and not Slovak invention lists?

Maybe because he was a Chosen Hook Nosen?

You didn't prove it.

So?

He hated me, anyways.

I did.

Lol.
Get with the program.

What program?

Why did Pesky list Israeli invention lists, and not Slovak invention lists?

Maybe because he was a Chosen Hook Nosen?

How am I supposed to know?

Who got Limpy banned?! Aka SobieskiSavedEurope?

Limpy if you can read this, it wasn't me or Trizub. Check your messages/conversations.

I didn't because the priest where I grew up was Polish so I didn't even insult Polish people on the Russia forum for a long time.

Lies!

Well I didn't convert to Judaism and I couldn't say "I didn't convert to Orthodox" because Limpy would misunderstand and think I mean Orthodox Jewish! Which I didn't convert to either lol.
I didn't because the priest where I grew up was Polish so I didn't even insult Polish people on the Russia forum for a long time.

Lies!

Well I didn't convert to Judaism and I couldn't say "I didn't convert to Orthodox" because Limpy would misunderstand and think I mean Orthodox Jewish! Which I didn't convert to either lol.

That doesn't prove you didn't post on the Poland forum after less than 2 years!

The questions were "You think I used to be Jewish? Are you Limpy's sister?" I didn't ask you anything about your religion!
I didn't even insult Poles for probably 2 years! I didn't troll the Poland forum until LFOD went over there.

What? Ok, I don't think you're Jewish now! No I'm not Limpy's sister! And I don't remember you asking that question!

Yes you did! That's one of the biggest lies you've ever told!

You don't need to remember it, just scroll up!
No it isn't. I remember because of the priest. I even talked about it on Topix.

Why would I do that?! You never scroll up!

Yes it is! Your memory isn't that good! That proves nothing!

It's much easier to scroll up on here!
Is not! Yes it is, I remember it and I've talked about it before!

So?!

Remind me, which one did he compare to Abraham Lincoln? :)

I can't remember.
I looked it up. Milosevic.

How did you find that out?
I googled the names! lol

How do you know he was the one he compared to Lincoln?
Slobodan Milošević - Wikipedia

It could not have been one of the other two lol. Plus I remember he died at the Hague.

Pro Ukraine, TD deleted some of my comments! Then the mods didn't tell me why for 2 or 3 days! I'm super pissed off at them!

:crybaby:

What were the comments?
I was arguing with at least one Ukrainian, very anti Russian, and some other guy who claimed he was "anti communist" (I mean really extreme too) We were arguing about lend lease. I can't believe they removed my comments! Not all of them but still! I am so angry!! WTF?! :nono: One of the other two (probably both) must have reported me. I didn't get banned or anything, no warning, etc. but still! That was messed up.
Then the other guy (extremist) PM"d me a reply to my comment and told me it had been removed, etc. I ended up giving him that link to the FBI to report me for being a Russian agent! LOL! Idiot kept trolling me and asked how long I'd been speaking English, that fuckwad. He wasn't American in the first place! So now I'm really really mad!

A Ukrainian or someone you thought was Ukrainian? :) Why would they remove comments about land lease? You must have said something they didn't like. I've already reported you to the FBI for that. :) I can see that! Why haven't reported him?
One of them had a "UKR" flair next to his name :) I have no idea but the argument was pretty intense! They = the guys I was arguing with, not the mods. The mods have always been supportive of Russia.... until now. Now I'm very mad!!! I'm glad someone did! It will be super humiliating for you when they ignore your complaint and you see I'm still posting online :)) I didn't even look to see if their posts were removed. And you know what? I DON'T CARE. They removed MY posts!

Not Poland. Never Poland.

Post Brexit I see a much more independent EU with not so much US influence. I see western Europe growing closer to Russia and eastern Europe having fits over it :) It's possible that if the EU creates its own army and get out of NATO, the only NATO countries left will be in eastern Europe. They will be a huge target for Russia then.

You're overestimating the UK's influence in the EU. Don't get excited about Brexit, those Russian sanctions will be in place for a long time. :)
The UK will be of much less use to the US post Brexit :)

Not forever! I'm sure Washington has a lot of influence over EU sanctions as well.

So why is the US so desperate to do a deal? They said the UK is at the front of the queue for a deal!

Maybe once Putin's gone. :)
What exactly does that mean? Being "front of the queue"? Is there anyone else in the queue? lol What are the details?
Nah, the Brits have had a problem with Russia since probably the Crimean War, if not before then. Russian Tsar, Soviet Union, now Putin. They will always hate Russia no matter what.

UK 'first in line' for US trade deal, says Bolton

France was in the Crimean war also, on the British side? Why doesn't Macron have a problem with the Russians?
I don't know, ask a French person!
The French don't seem all that anti Russian to me even though they got their asses kicked by Russia :)
Maybe the French are more able to put the past behind them? Maybe the French don't see Russia as this huge rival they must confront or a threat they must contain? And this is where I really do not like British influence over our foreign policy. The US needs its own Russia policy, not one influenced by the opinion of (in your words) 'British retards' :)

Forum List

Back