Poland saved Europe many times.

None of those are as bad as Russian neo nazis, with the possible exception of Poland.
Actually Azov battalion are the worst Nazis. Poland has many Nazis, but they at least haven't been killing many people. That is until they snap like all Nazis.

They're nothing compared with Russian and Polish neo nazis. Russian neo nazis have been fighting on the Russian side in Donbas, probably some Polish neo nazis fighting on the Russian side also.
Donbass war is mostly pro Russia communists vs pro Ukraine Nazis.

They're not communists, there are a lot of neo nazis fighting on the Russian side.
Putin has been good for Jews.Putin Speaks Against Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism

So that's why so many of them have left Russia.

Post evidence of this because all we read about are Nazis, neo Nazis, and anti Russian Chechen terrorists fighting on Kiev's side.

We've already discussed this. You already know the war in Donbas was started by Russian neo nazi Gherkin, who's now hiding in a monastery in Russia and some of his neo nazi friends. There are Chechen nazis fighting on the Russian side also.
The problem started when they started making fake Nazi nations like Ukraine.

The fake nazi nations in Ukraine are "Donetsk People's Republic" and "Luhansk People's Republic".
Just like Kosovo? Kosovo is a Slavic name with Muslim Albanians. It does not get more fake than that.

Yes, that's a good example along with the 2 fake nations Russia created in Georgia.
Ukraine is a fake nation. Russia created Ukraine to try and turn Polak Catholics into Russians. The result was eastern Christian but speaking largely a Polish language with some Russian words.

Actually Azov battalion are the worst Nazis. Poland has many Nazis, but they at least haven't been killing many people. That is until they snap like all Nazis.

They're nothing compared with Russian and Polish neo nazis. Russian neo nazis have been fighting on the Russian side in Donbas, probably some Polish neo nazis fighting on the Russian side also.

They're not communists, there are a lot of neo nazis fighting on the Russian side.
Putin has been good for Jews.Putin Speaks Against Holocaust Denial and Anti-Semitism

Sometimes, sometimes not.
The Russian immigrants who left Israel and are making it back in Moscow

We've already discussed this. You already know the war in Donbas was started by Russian neo nazi Gherkin, who's now hiding in a monastery in Russia and some of his neo nazi friends. There are Chechen nazis fighting on the Russian side also.

The fake nazi nations in Ukraine are "Donetsk People's Republic" and "Luhansk People's Republic".
Just like Kosovo? Kosovo is a Slavic name with Muslim Albanians. It does not get more fake than that.

Yes, that's a good example along with the 2 fake nations Russia created in Georgia.
Ukraine is a fake nation. Russia created Ukraine to try and turn Polak Catholics into Russians. The result was eastern Christian but speaking largely a Polish language with some Russian words.

Ukraine is not a fake nation. That's completely false.

Sometimes, sometimes not.
The Russian immigrants who left Israel and are making it back in Moscow

More are leaving than coming back.

This guy created the first writing for Ukraine.
Ivan Kotliarevsky - Wikipedia
He was of this Polish house.
Ogończyk coat of arms - Wikipedia

The first book published in Ukrainian, he didn't create Ukrainian writing.
You think he was a dumb Polak? :)

That dumb Polak created the Ukrainian writing.

No he didn't. Do you have Polish Jewish ethnicity?

I grew up in the upper west side of Manhattan. My family came from Odessa.

Odesa? Then why are you so anti Ukrainian?

My family spoke Yiddish, and left because of the Odessa pogrom in 1905 perpetrated largely by Ukrainians.

My family spoke Yiddish, and left because of the Odessa pogrom in 1905 perpetrated largely by Ukrainians.

Do you still speak Yiddish at home?

There are far more in Poland and Russia, the 2 most nazi nations in the World.
Poland is Nazi just like Ukraine. Russia is far better.
Ukrainians are just dumb Polaks who became eastern Christian because of Russia. The 2 biggest Nazi antisemitic countries today are Poland, and Ukraine.

Dumb Polaks are all in Poland and you mean Poland and Russia. :)
Ukraine has too many Nazis.Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

Russia is far better at being nazi. :)
Is that why David Duke relocated to Ukraine? ;) Wasn't that after Russia kicked him out? And then later on Russia banned Mein Kampf?
Is Mein Kampf banned in Ukraine?

They've got enough problems with their own nazis. :) He's not in Ukraine now is he? I can't find anything which states he lived in Ukraine, only that he visited and gave lectures there. He did live in Russia for 5 years.

I don't know, but I've seen it for sale in bookstores in the UK.
You mean Ukraine does, right? I don't know where he is now but yes he was in Ukraine and teaching at some university there. LOL he lived in Ukraine and wasn't welcome in Russia. I'm not sure when he was in Russia but I'm fairly certain that was during Yeltsin's time.

No I'm not clicking on every name! I think you just have to click the bottom one and it all expands. Why should I re-read the whole thing?! I've already read it!

If you really did remember, you'd tell me! I'm calling your bluff!

I'll email you $5 as soon as you can prove you remember :)

You don't need to reread the whole thing, you just need to find the post showing what we were arguing about! Read it and forgotten what it says!

I don't need to tell you, you know I'm always right! :)

Send it now!
Don't pick on me when you don't remember either!

You're parroting me again! It won't work!

Ok here you go :) https://preview.redd.it/8vdvynnvcu111.jpg?auto=webp&s=78bee890781fdba11ddd6eeee15df8120bc13da8

I do remember. :)

No I'm not!

Thanks. :)
Then tell me!

Yes you are!

You're welcome :)

No, if you want to know scroll up. :)

No I'm not!

:)
OMG stop with the scrolling crap! I refuse! You said it and you can't remember?!

:9:

Yes you are!

:highfive:

No they are not 50% Polak, definitely not Abe. Abe started out posting as "Tony" LOL :) Even ana admitted she was part Polak and I'm sure most west Ukrainians have some Polak genes :) No I do not want to talk about Polaks, I just want to talk about what percentage of Polak you are!
When have I ever called them dumb Polaks?! Prove it!
I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to talk about it ;)

How "independent" could it be if it only lasted 1 or 2 years? The southern US declared its 'independence' too and that lasted a lot longer but they don't go on about how they were 'independent' during the Civil War lol.
The Polaks invaded?! How can that be when you already belonged to Polakia? Or was it the Austrians back then?

Abe is 50% Polak! So? Is Cassandra your real name? Not the majority! Yes you do, that's why you're talking about them! 0%! You said you have dumb Polak genes! Scroll up. :)
Me neither. :)

So, it was independent, it doesn't matter how long for! The South isn't a country!
Poland wasn't a country for almost 150 years, it only got independence after WWI! The Polaks invaded and stole Western Ukraine!
No he is not He claimed he was 'half Polish half Jewish' but we never saw any dna test. Of course not, why would I use my real name?? :290968001256257790-final: Yes the majority are probably half Polak or more. You keep going on about them! You're as obsessed with Polaks as Limpy! Get a grip! :icon_rolleyes: I said that? Are you sure? Why do you keep telling me to scroll up?! You scroll up! I'm done with scrolling up! You make me scroll up every other post! :wtf:Is scrolling some kind of joke to you?!
Sometimes I think he's lying to people :)

Yes it does make a difference! Yes and more importantly, no one claims it ever was, even southerners!
I know, it's hardly a country too but it is a country right now so we have to recognize that. For now. Until they're invaded again and lose it all again. You'd think the dumbshits would give up but they're really stubborn. Oh now that is not true. Poland built those cities, I don't care how you spell them. The Polaks built the cities in the west and Russia built the cities in eastern and I think central Ukraine. So it really is a cobbled together 'country' which mostly belongs to other nations. :woohoo:

We haven't seen anyone's dna test! We all know your real name is Kassandra (of the Kremlin). :) Who are you calling a doofus?!

You claimed they were more Jewish! You mean you do! You're more obsessed with Polaks more than Limpy is obsessed with Jews! Yes you did say it.To prove that you said something and to prove that you can scroll! You can scroll can't you? :) It's becoming one. :)
Limpy lie? :)

How can they claim it's a country?! If you're talking about Poland I agree. :) That's where you're wrong, you need to read your history of who built Western Ukrainian cities. :) You also need to read your history of who built Eastern and Central Ukrainian cities. :) That is a lie! :flameth:

You saw mine! That's a weird last name though so I think it's fake :) YOU! LOL!

I did? It's easy to get confused since the people of that region of Poland & Ukraine are so mixed already that yeah there's probably a lot of Jewish genes in there too :) No I do not! I don't even care about Polaks.

I did not say any such thing! What is it with you and all the scrolling?! Do you think I don't have a mouse or something?! I know how to scroll! You scroll now! Why are you being mean to me?! You are OBSESSED with scrolling! Polaks and scrolling! Oh, and spying! Go watch Chinese tv while I google what an obsession with scrolling means. There's something very wrong with you!!

That's the big question though, isn't it? Is Limpy lying??

They declared their independence from the USA and called themselves the Confederate States of America or something, and they took up arms against the US so yeah, it kinda was a country but, again, not even southerners claim that or not that I'm aware of. Yes I was talking about Poland :) I've read it! Those are all Polish cities! I read that too! Catherine the Great! You are a liar!! :blowup:

No I didn't! That's a cover. :) :shutupsmiley:

There are certainly lots of Jewish genes in Poland. :) Yes you do! Then stop talking about them!

Yes you did! To prove you can scroll! Maybe you haven't and that's why you can't scroll! Then prove it! What for! Mean to you? You called me a doofus! I'm not obsessed with scrolling or Polaks! Why should I do that? I'm not obsessed with it!

I think we know the answer to that. :)

No one is trying to bring it back, that situation is nothing like Ukraine! OK. :) I see you read the Russian version of those books! No I'm not!:bs1:
It wasn't fake! Don't you tell me to shut up! You shut up! :shutupsmiley:

There really are.:) No, you stop talking about them! :shutupsmiley: LOL

I did not! I proved that on reddit many, many times, when you were "unable" to scroll up. Or on Topix when you were unable to hunt down your previous PM where you said whatever nonsense you said and then denied it! What for what?? Yes you're mean to me! :206: So? I don't lie! Oh yes you are! Yes you are! Liar!

Yep :beer:

Why are you people trying to bring back Ukraine then? I read wikipedia! :26:
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR! :11:

Me? No I don't.
That isn't what I said! I said I'm watching you, not spying on you! Those are 2 completely different things! What spy agency?! You're the one who always goes on with the 3 letter agencies I've never heard of! Including the Chinese spy agency which no westerner should know anything about!
Me? No I don't.
That isn't what I said! I said I'm watching you, not spying on you! Those are 2 completely different things! What spy agency?! You're the one who always goes on with the 3 letter agencies I've never heard of! Including the Chinese spy agency which no westerner should know anything about!

I was talking about America!
It's the same thing! No they're not! The one you work for at the Kremlin. :) Name them! :) So how do you know about it? :)
Well obviously I'm not like most Americans!
No it is not! You should know Mr I Spy triple agent! I don't work for the Kremlin and you're the one with access to the secret website and have the password! I said I've never heard of them so you name them! Tell everyone on here about the Chinese agency you work for like you told me!

I've noticed. :)
Yes it is! I'm not even a single agent! Yes you do and why are you revealing your spy secrets on here? :) Yes you have! Why do you keep making things up?
Is not! Did you get fired? Maybe the other two caught on that you were a LIAR!!! All they had to do was read your posts online like I do! What secrets?! Those are secrets you told me about and won't give me the website address or the password! You are so mean to me! No I have not! I had to google those acronyms when you told me you worked for them! OMG you're lying even more! I have your PM's!! :whip:

No it's not! Fired from what? I have no idea what you're talking about! Like you've been doing? No they're your secrets! No I'm not! Yes you are! Are you joking? :) I never told you that!

Is that what goes on at your home? No wonder you've not been posting as much recently. :)
It is! Were you fired from the other 2 agencies you work for? Liar!! I'm watching you! I don't have any secrets, I'm too honest :) Yes you are! No you are not! Am I joking about what part? Yes you did!
LOL

You are! You're saying they'll agree forever on everything?!
I don't care what everyone else thinks.

Are you calling Labor governments communists?! Some of them are fascists though! Oh no, not Russians. Not during the 90's and besides that we helped Yeltsin get re-elected. So yes his oligarch (fascist) government was western approved.

Is!

Haha that's why Obama was against Brexit. We need the UK in the EU so we can meddle via the UK :) Who would become the de facto 51st state?? The UK?! LOL! Huh? I didn't say I agreed with Trump on Iran. The subject was the US calling the shots everywhere and I'm saying that isn't possible when the UK defied us and released that tanker. How many wars on behalf of western Europe? Those nukes were built for a reason!! I'm not desperate to win against you, I'm desperate for Washington to set its own foreign policy instead of being British buttlickers!

LOL no I didn't see that but he's right. There was an article long before that talked about how Putin was playing chess while Obama was playing marbles :) It's true though. We were trying to overthrow Yanu (again) and Ukraine lost Crimea as a result. You should be more careful where you get your advice. I've told you that before.

Yes! You're trying to say he posted that to me because of something I said but I didn't say anything! Strahd did but not uther. Uther had already spent time on that forum so he knew what was needed. Strahd was way too mild mannered to handle that which is why that forum was such a shithole.

Maybe not forever, but for a long time!
You don't think Salvini's a fascist?!

Some of them almost were. Boris? :) With Russian help, it wouldn't have happened if they didn't want it!

Isn't!

Maybe, but not take over the UK! Yes, everyone's talking about it here. So you're saying the UK should always do what America wants?! 2! As a deterrent, only a war monger like you would want to use them! It was a joke! It's the other way round!

No he's not and he wants Russia back in G7/8! Where in RT or the New York Times?:)
It's not true! Who tried to overthrow Yanukovich the first time? What advice!

I was just wondering what you posted to make him do that, I'm not defending him! I already said he's an idiot and I'll also say he's evil! Strahd supported all of the ex Yugoslav republics, he didn't want any conflict between them.
Define a long time please.
I know nothing about him so how should I know? According to you, anyone who supports Putin is a fascist!

LOL You think Boris Yeltsin was a commie?! Russia was in crisis and they went along with whatever the US thought best. That's why Putin inherited the oligarchy system. He didn't create it. We started 'disapproving' of him when he started putting limits on the oligarchs and telling them they can't meddle in politics.

Is!!

Huh? No one is talking about taking over the UK. Trump wants to buy Greenland, not the UK. Why the F would anyone want the UK?! Everyone there is talking about what? The fact that the Brits can openly thumb their noses at us and get away with it? We always do what you want! Oh bullshit, what about in the middle east? It is't deterring anything though and meanwhile more and more countries are becoming nuclear armed. No, I have it right!

No he doesn't, he already skipped one of those meetings. It's pointless because all they do is whine about Crimea. Putin prefers G20 meetings. Haha neither. I'll look for it if you insist.

American George Soros did! I can't believe he gets away with that shit. We had this conversation more than once. Ukraine, Georgia and the Baltics have been given some very bad advice, particularly when it comes to their relations with Russia. You do not have Russia by the balls whether it's a sea port or gas pipelines. For a bunch of people who swear up and down they are experts on Russians, you people clearly have no idea how Russia will react in those situations.

I did nothing. I defended Serbs and I sometimes hit back at Croats. Not Bosnians so much and I never say anything negative against Muslims. Thank you for that :smiliehug: Ugh, uther acted like if they were nice enough to the Croats the Croats would be willing to re-form Yugoslavia or something. I just don't understand their mentality.

Decades.
You would if you read the news! He really is a fascist! No I don't, I think some of them are commies. :)

Obviously he was a commie in Soviet times! Sure it did! Putin is an oligarch himself, 40 private cars, 5 private jets, 10 dachas, allegedly the richest man in the World. You don't think he made his wealth legally do you? LOL!

Isn't!

Over there maybe, but they are here, about how they're going to interfere in everything and make the UK accept your second rate food standards! I know, but I wasn't talking about Trump buying the UK, just about him controlling it! Are you joking? Ask Putin if he'd like to buy it next time you're at the Kremlin. No you don't, it's usually the UK doing what America wants! The Middle East where Trump is stirring up trouble? It is deterring, how many have been used? Why do you think there has been no World war for over 70 years? You have it wrong!

Yes he does! So! And rightly so! How do you know? :) You do that.

Really? We weren't on Topix in 2004 and never discussed it. What advice! Ukraine and the Baltics want closer relations with Europe, if you and Putin don't like that then tough! Who said they do and who claimed to be an expert on Russia? Certainly not me. We have a very good idea!

Why do you feel the need to defend Serbs and attack Croats? You don't? You're welcome. Serbs have the same nostalgia for Yugoslavia that Russians have for the Soviet Union.

LOL meanwhile Macron is siding with Trump over Putin rejoining G8 :)
I read the news but Salvini isn't in the news here much. OK I'm going to go look him up. This better not be a waste of my time!! LOL :)

He supported Yeltsin's overthrow of the Politburo or whatever so no, not a real commie. From what I've read, he grew..... unhappy.... with the Soviet system while he was stationed in Dresden. Disillusioned. It did though, American way #1. OMG you left out the part where he's worth $3 trillion lol. In the words of LBJ (President Johnson) "they're all mine, son" Every military jet, every helicopter, every ship, every armored limousine. Why would he need any private jets or cars?! LOL

IS!!

That doesn't mean we're buying the UK though, or taking over. Are you insulting our chickens again?! Give it up! Leave our chickens alone! You need to pay more attention to your mad cows! Oh ok but the Brits already go on about how we 'control' them so there shouldn't be any noticeable changes :) Nah, the UK provides a (relatively) safe space for Russia's disloyal oligarchs and treasonous spies. Why would they take it over when all those people gather in one spot? ;) Well ok, he's stirring up trouble everywhere. Two. NATO! NATO keeping idiotic violent western Europeans from fighting each other over tiny bits of land! That's why there's been no WW3! Not so far anyway! We didn't really have those nukes for the Soviets, it was for western Europe! Stop fighting or we're wiping you off the face of the earth!

I just posted about it on the other site. Putin skipped the G8 meeting in 2012 and Russia was 'kicked out' in 2014. Putin couldn't care less. All they do is bitch at him over Crimea, etc. He gets far more done when he goes to the G20 meetings. I did that on the other site :)

No it wasn't but we did talk about Soros and the Orange Revolution many, many times. Estonian jacked up the port fees because they thought they had Russia over a barrel - so Russia built their own port and Estonia lost a huge chunk of money. Ukraine siphoned gas and jacked up their transit fees so Russia built Nord Stream 1 & 2 and is building Turkstream. I hope some outsider gave you bad advice - I'm giving you people the benefit of the doubt because whoever came up with those ideas was a fool! So I'm assuming Estonians and Ukrainians aren't so foolish and came up with that themselves. All former SU countries claim to be experts on Russia and what Russians think and how they're going to react lol. So you knew Russia's reaction would be to build alternate pipelines and go around Ukraine? ;)

I didn't feel I needed to, I was trying to do uther a favor :( It wasn't "attack Croats", it was about attacking anyone attacking Serbs and trying to clean up their forum. I don't what? My next remark was that I didn't attack Muslims for being Muslim or anything. Croats are Christian (hmmm) and they were as bad as the Bosnian Muslims so why would I focus on religion? Oh no they don't. Russians don't want the SU back and would likely take up arms to prevent it. Old people maybe, or they say they prefer communism, but if it came right down to it, I think not. I just don't understand Serbs I guess.

That's no surprise. Macron has always been pro Russia. :(
He really is a nazi, the other parties are refusing to work with him.

Are you talking about Putin? If you are, I don't think so. He's got more than $3 trillion! They all belong to him! So he can say he has them, because he's got so much money.

ISN'T!

I didn't say you were! Yes! You can keep them. :) That was a long time ago! You'll be able to control it even more! Then they wouldn't be able to escape to the UK! That's true. :) No, it's because America and Russia have nukes pointing at each other, if not then WW3 would probably have already happened. What nonsense. :)

Of course he cares! He wants to be part of the big club, even though everyone in there hates him apart from Trump and Macron. So they should! What has he got done! OK.

We did talk about it a bit, no one tried to overthrow Yanukovich then, the election was rerun, because of fraud by Yanukovich's side. He still had a chance to be elected in the second election, he wasn't. :) Russia hasn't come out of anything it's done looking good. That's why it's got sanctions, which will continue until it changes it's ways! I was talking about it's military reaction!

How was that doing Uther a favour? The same way you feel about Russians, an enemy of Russia/Serbia is an enemy of yours. You don't attack muslims? A lot of Bosnians were enemies of Serbia also.
Yes they do, they'd love it! You mean they'd take up arms to make it happen! Not just old people or commies. Unlol wanted the SU back, remember? Serbia was part of something bigger and it controlled it, not that difficult to understand.
That's news to me. If he's so pro Russian, why does he support sanctions? All these "Russia supporters" in the EU but not one of them can vote against continuing those sanctions? :disbelief:
LOL has he said so? I think he's just another populist/nationalist like a lot of other European nations these days. Anti immigration. So that makes him a Nazi?!

Oh ok $300 trillion. Is that better? :cul2: OMG you are ridiculous.

IS!!

You implied it then! We are keeping our chickens! You don't deserve any plump, juicy chickens! Clean chickens! What was a long time ago? I think you answered out of order :) I thought we already had full control of you people?! Maybe it's time to invade! We will kill your cows and feed you chickens!! I'm so happy you agree :) Um, I think Russia may have one or two nukes pointed at western Europe :) NATO's true purpose was to keep you animals from fighting with each other and dragging the rest of the world into it! Again!

No, not really. Again, he has Trump and Macron on his side (according to you) so that's 3 of 8. He was already complaining that all the others do is complain about Crimea and Donbass so why bother? He is part of a "big club", the G20, which is of much more use to him since China and India are members (BRICS) :)

LOL a lot more than "a bit" ;) Soros backed the Orange Revolution so please don't downplay it as a "rerun". He was elected though in 2010 and again run out of office! At this point, Russia doesn't GAF what anyone thinks. They look pretty good to China :) And India and No Korea and the Saudis. I wasn't!

I tried! Not only did I try to fight off the Croats and Bosnians but some Russian who hated Americans and then the 2 Serbs who were always arguing with me or complaining about how I was treating those poor innocent Croats! OMG. [I will add here that I finally abandoned the forum after I was fed up with the Serbs! They would do NOTHING to fight back! And complain to me!] No, I was far more attached to the Russians. I said I didn't attack him for being muslim or because he was muslim. He was attacking Serbs so his religion didn't matter. Yeah I know.

LOL no they would not, not most of them. If they went back to communism, they know their already tiny pensions would get even smaller. Old people tend to get nostalgic for "the old days" even if the old days were terrible. Yup, until he started learning German and sent me pics of the "beautiful" Nazi soldiers from WW2, then he loved Germans lol. The kid was a troll and you took him too seriously :) Yugoslavia is not coming back. I just don't understand why they would dream of any reunification with Croat Nazis who slaughtered them during WW2. Just unbelievable. :disbelief:

You mean Poland and Ukraine :)

No Poland and Russia. You sound like Limpy. :)
No I do not but even a broken clock is right twice a day :)

You sound more like him than you think. :) That's more than you. :)
And you're a liar :) LOL meanie!! :funnyface:

Russia is far better at being nazi. :)
It is Ukraine who has Right Sector, and Azov Battalion Nazis. It is Poland which blamed Jews for the Holocaust, and Poland which thinks that it doesn't owe us reparations for properties they took from the Jews as Nazi allies. Russia doesn't have such forms of antisemitism. Putin has outlawed Nazism.

Nonsense and do you think that will stop them.

The rise of Russia’s neo-Nazi football hooligans

https://www.realcleardefense.com/20...military_training_to_us_neo-nazis_307443.html

Russian Neo-Nazis Publish 'Death List'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-germany-for-inspiration-they-look-to-russia/

Russian Ultra-rightist Political Groups - Page 1
Whataboutism!! :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

The truth. :)
Yes, Eduard posted the truth :)

Forum List

Back