Polar Bear hunting in Cincinnati

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Bible RTA bus driver shooting: Bible in front pocket saves Dayton bus driver's life - Local News Story

According to WHIO, Waggoner, 49, parked his bus on Lakeview Avenue in Dayton after it stopped running. While outside of the bus assessing the problem, Waggoner was approached by three teens who said they had to "shoot a polar bear," police said.

Three shots were fired, one striking Waggoner in the leg and the other two hitting the bible in his pocket. The teens also stabbed him in the left arm, police said.

Just kids out having fun.

Black culture breeds more violent racists than the south ever did, even in the hay day of the KKK, there werent as many racists. Black racists have killed 10 times as many people as white racists. Its a big problem that the black community couldnt care less about.

Black culture breeds more violent racists than the south ever did, even in the hay day of the KKK, there werent as many racists. Black racists have killed 10 times as many people as white racists. Its a big problem that the black community couldnt care less about.

Got any numbers to back that up?

Got any numbers to back that up?

Well I know that they werent all that many lynchings back in the day, maybe a couple thousand total. How many black on white killings do we get annually? I figure they far surpassed white on black killings by the 1970s or the 1980s.

I cant remember the last time a white mob attacked a black person, but mob attacks on whites is a daily event. I think my statement should stand up to fair scrutiny.

Edit: In 2010, 14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders, while 8 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders.*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back