Police: 2 Women Gang Raped By Juveniles In Wilmington Park

That is why I carry my firearm everywhere I legally can. Same with my wife. And my kids know how to shoot.

Of course, had either of these ladies shot one (or all) of these cowardly bastards, the Jackson/Sharpton race-hate mongers would DEMAND a DOJ inquiry into whether their civil rights were violated.

This is how you deal with them.

15 year old "knock out game" player shot dead.

St. Louis ?Knock-Out? Artist Meets His Match ? Breaks Into Home and Is Shot Dead | The Gateway Pundit

For black teens having fun, the game is coming to an end.

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun | MLive.com

The game was called "point 'em out, knock 'em out," and it was as random as it was brutal.

The object: Target an innocent victim for no other reason than they are there, then sucker punch him or her.

But on this day in Lansing, there would be no punch. The teen-age attacker had a stun gun. He did not know his would-be victim was carrying a legally concealed pistol.

The teen lost the game.

Women need to learn the same lesson. Carry a gun, point, shoot. That's gun control.

Perhaps if these "children" had received sex education in Kindergarten, like Black Jimmy is now suggesting, this would never have happened. I wonder if these "children" will sue the women for sex on a minor. Wouldn't surprise me

I know alot of single mother homes...those mothers work hard to raise their children with respect and encourage them to always do better. Being without a father is a poor excuse for kids to grow up like feral animals.

I know alot of single mother homes...those mothers work hard to raise their children with respect and encourage them to always do better. Being without a father is a poor excuse for kids to grow up like feral animals.
When children are young being raised by a mother is fine and many women do a great job..

But when boys become teenagers they need a strong father figure to set them straight and apply discipline when necessary. .. :cool:

JaneFondaWarrior, try not to be so gleeful about it. You're supposed to pretend you're not obsessively looking for excuses to race-bait, remember?

That goes for all the conservatives who explode in joyous rapture whenever they can find a black person attacking a white person. We get it. You found an excuse to race-bait, race-baiting is the thing you sad little wankers live for, so you're happy. But you've forgotten your training. You're supposed to keep your race-baiting at levels low enough to allow you to lie your ass off and deny doing it. When you kick it up to power-race-baiting 24/7, you lose that deniability.

Last edited:
The stupidity and ignorance from the KKK Krowd is disgusting.

You're the same ones who always side against your own country and WITH terrorists.

Luddly - while I agree that some of the postings here focus on the racial aspect of this, can you agree that black-on-white crime (such as this) is the prevalent crime demographic??

White-on-white crime is the prevailing crime demographic, followed by black-on-black crime.

So why does the media whitewash white-on-white crime? Why does the justice system often wink at it? White-on-white crime is a scourge of white communities everywhere, yet you never see white leaders taking a stand against it. When are moderate whites going to start condemning violent white culture?

White-on-white crime is the prevailing crime demographic, followed by black-on-black crime.

So why does the media whitewash white-on-white crime? Why does the justice system often wink at it? White-on-white crime is a scourge of white communities everywhere, yet you never see white leaders taking a stand against it. When are moderate whites going to start condemning violent white culture?
You are an idiot. .. :cuckoo:

Why? Can you explain "why" he is an idiot? Because I don't think you can. Prove me wrong.

Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m.

#####

Probably dark, or almost dark?

'Sitting ducks' were the two women.

Very bad idea for girls/women to be walking thru parks 'alone' at that time of night, or any time of day really.
"The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless" ...says I.

Very bad idea for girls/women to be walking alone on the streets at all...IMO.
...unless they are armed to the teeth with more than one gun, a machine gun if walking thru parks...with them loaded and ready to fire.

The Black community takes another hit.
Whose fault is it?
Answer; their own fault.

Why? Can you explain "why" he is an idiot? Because I don't think you can. Prove me wrong.
When he says the justice system "often winks" at white-on white crime........he is an 'Idiot'. .. :doubt:

Forum List

Back