Police: 2 Women Gang Raped By Juveniles In Wilmington Park

As well as a babykiller

Prove that I have ever killed a baby. That's a serious accusation worthy of an explanation or proof. Showing your ignorance will get you no where.

I never made the claim that YOU ever killed a baby, dingbat. Your ignorance of basic comprehension of the English language - written - is noted.

You called me a baby killer. That is a person who kills babies. Explain your way out of that, fool.

I think what he was attempting to say was "baby killer supporter" since you stated that sluts should be able to kill their unborn.

Killing these ferals is hardly babykilling. People today are losing their natural aversion to killing children which is what these women should have done. If not for themselves, for the next victim.

I need a respite from this thread.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFXG3r_0B8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHFXG3r_0B8[/ame]

I think what he was attempting to say was "baby killer supporter" since you stated that sluts should be able to kill their unborn.

You said sluts, not me. Shows what you think of women.

I have no authority in the matter. I gave no one permission to do anything. You really ought to lay off the crack.

White-on-white crime is the prevailing crime demographic, followed by black-on-black crime.

So why does the media whitewash white-on-white crime? Why does the justice system often wink at it? White-on-white crime is a scourge of white communities everywhere, yet you never see white leaders taking a stand against it. When are moderate whites going to start condemning violent white culture?

Okay Mammoth, Kushdaka, Luddly, and other libs...you got me. Yes, there are more whites who commit violent crimes, but this is simply because there are many more whites than blacks.

However, will any of you liberals come to the center enough to agree that violent crime in the U.S. (especially inner cities) is disproportionally committed by blacks?

It is a big problem. Most liberals are gung-ho about finding problems that need to be fixed (global warming), why don't liberals look at REAL problems like this??

White-on-white crime is the prevailing crime demographic, followed by black-on-black crime.

So why does the media whitewash white-on-white crime? Why does the justice system often wink at it? White-on-white crime is a scourge of white communities everywhere, yet you never see white leaders taking a stand against it. When are moderate whites going to start condemning violent white culture?

Okay Mammoth, Kushdaka, Luddly, and other libs...you got me. Yes, there are more whites who commit violent crimes, but this is simply because there are many more whites than blacks.

However, will any of you liberals come to the center enough to agree that violent crime in the U.S. (especially inner cities) is disproportionally committed by blacks?

It is a big problem. Most liberals are gung-ho about finding problems that need to be fixed (global warming), why don't liberals look at REAL problems like this??

We do and we care about the victims, no matter their pigmentation.

We do and we care about the victims, no matter their pigmentation.

Okay, good....so you have SOMETHING in common with conservatives.

So you are saying that YES, blacks commit a disproportionately large percentage of vviolent crime in the country??

So why don't liberal's take that as a cause-de-celebrite?

They did it again. Same park.

Women need to start arming themselves and blast away. That's the only way this is going to stop.

The stupidity and ignorance from the KKK Krowd is disgusting.

You're the same ones who always side against your own country and WITH terrorists.

whats the matter Dudley?.....could not find a story were a little white kid got shot so you could throw yet another anti-gun thread out there?.......slow day?....

Lincoln was a Republican. Why didn't a single republican go to the Lincoln memorial to speak at MLK's anniversary?

What does that have to do with the KKK being founded by the Democrats.
I guess they could have exhumed Richard Nixon if they wanted a Republican to speak. He did more for Civil Rights than MLK, Clinton and Obama combined.

But you knew that.

So, STFU

This is now, that was then. History changes. It's called cultural evolution.

that was in China back when Mao was alive.....

They did it again. Same park.

Women need to start arming themselves and blast away. That's the only way this is going to stop.

That and maybe once in awhile our so called black leaders start to speak out against
this shit.

Black people and the kids in particular feel they can do this stuff and get away with it.
And it looks like these kids will do just that.

But what are black people bitching about?

Needing a fucking ID to vote.

Most folk get one day to vote.
Blacks need months to vote....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back