Police: 2 Women Gang Raped By Juveniles In Wilmington Park

Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m.

#####

Probably dark, or almost dark?

'Sitting ducks' were the two women.

Very bad idea for girls/women to be walking thru parks 'alone' at that time of night, or any time of day really.
"The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless" ...says I.

Very bad idea for girls/women to be walking alone on the streets at all...IMO.
...unless they are armed to the teeth with more than one gun, a machine gun if walking thru parks...with them loaded and ready to fire.

The Black community takes another hit.
Whose fault is it?
Answer; their own fault.

Very bad idea for girls/women to be walking thru parks 'alone' at that time of night, or any time of day really.

Two women....two women go out for a walk in the park at 7 PM....
How dare they go out like that.
Just looking for trouble is what they were doing...
So I guess these black folk were just exercising their constitutional rights....

Inner city black youths haven't been properly socialized due to broken families, drugs, gangs, and being raised without fathers in the home.

Basically they have become like feral animals. .. :doubt:

:eusa_eh:

You must be mistaken.

:eusa_hand:

Community organizers in Chicago have so successfully resolved these issues that they have been made our nation's Highest Leaders.

Lincoln was a Republican. Why didn't a single republican go to the Lincoln memorial to speak at MLK's anniversary?

What does that have to do with the KKK being founded by the Democrats.
I guess they could have exhumed Richard Nixon if they wanted a Republican to speak. He did more for Civil Rights than MLK, Clinton and Obama combined.

But you knew that.

So, STFU

It used to be if you were traveling alone at 2 AM bad shit could happen...
Now it happens in broad daylight....

Seems you get a free pass to go out and attack people if you are a black youth.

Would any of our esteemed black civil rights leaders mention this during their many speeches praising the black youth of America.

Lincoln was a Republican. Why didn't a single republican go to the Lincoln memorial to speak at MLK's anniversary?

I guess they could have exhumed Richard Nixon if they wanted a Republican to speak. He did more for Civil Rights than MLK, Clinton and Obama combined.

But you knew that.

So, STFU

This is now, that was then. History changes. It's called cultural evolution.

Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m.

#####

Probably dark, or almost dark?

'Sitting ducks' were the two women.

"The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless" ...says I.

Very bad idea for girls/women to be walking alone on the streets at all...IMO.
...unless they are armed to the teeth with more than one gun, a machine gun if walking thru parks...with them loaded and ready to fire.

The Black community takes another hit.
Whose fault is it?
Answer; their own fault.

Two women....two women go out for a walk in the park at 7 PM....
How dare they go out like that.
Just looking for trouble is what they were doing...
So I guess these black folk were just exercising their constitutional rights....

Women can walk wherever they like, and whenever they like...free country.
Someone should tell them though, from a young age...that there are in society some males who are rapists and killers who could likely prey upon them if they do.

I'm an older male...and for all of my life I would never have set foot in that Kosciuszko Park [or any other park] after dark alone [without a gang of big huge musclemen, or female martial arts warriors for protection].
...or in the daytime alone, if it didn't look like 'rush hour' and full of people.

The 'reclaim the night' protesters urging women to virtually "not let the rapists/murderers win" have a lot to answer for.

But you knew that.

So, STFU

So you would have been ok with slavery back then because that was then and it was legal

Gotcha peckerhead

Back in the days of slavery the white masters would beat them in the day time and rape them at night [definition of a "southern gentleman].

The stupidity and ignorance from the KKK Krowd is disgusting.

You're the same ones who always side against your own country and WITH terrorists.

Hey nutsack -- the KKK was founded by DemoKKKrats...

What, a congressman? A Senator? Who would have you expected to be out there to watch Obama use the anniversary as a political stunt?

But you knew that.

So, STFU

So you would have been ok with slavery back then because that was then and it was legal

Gotcha peckerhead
I didn't say that. You did. You missed the point again. Your bias clouds your comprehension, peckerwood.

Back in the days of slavery the white masters would beat them in the day time and rape them at night [definition of a "southern gentleman].

Glad to see you are onboard with that, as it was legal.
Great. You're probably OK with killing 5 million unborn a year now, since it's legal too.
You Libberhoids are an insane bunch.
First, you advocate slavery, create the KKK, and now are murderers of innocent children.
Quite a resume, fudge-packer.

Glad to see you are onboard with that, as it was legal.
Great. You're probably OK with killing 5 million unborn a year now, since it's legal too.
You Libberhoids are an insane bunch.
First, you advocate slavery, create the KKK, and now are murderers of innocent children.
Quite a resume, fudge-packer.

No, actually I would help a person to keep her from getting an abortion. I believe life starts at conception. However, it is a woman's personal right to decide what she does with her body.

And now it's an abortion thread! Good job keeping your eyes on the ball folks!

So let's focus. I think the best way to deal with this is to give money to inner city blacks to sterilize themselves voluntarily.

Forum List

Back