Police arrest anti masker named Karen

I think Karen had a few martinis before her shopping trip. Apparently she believes a state can't make a law and a grocery store can't refuse her business. What a fucking idiot - She reminds me a little bit of Rudy's drunk witness. :D

4p4o24.jpg

I can’t help but wonder if she is a member here.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”

What is this moron talking about? Federal law? Illegal search? She would be funny if she weren't so sad. Where do these people come from? People like her seem to be evidence of the drug problem in the U.S. or an epidemic of mental illness. Seriously, what would be the background and upbringing of someone like her? We didn't have anything like this before maybe ten years ago. Now its just screamers and screechers, people in weird beards looking disheveled, all sorts of strange creatures, none of whom appear to have been civilized. I hope the cops took her to the hospital for a mental evaluation.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness.”

What is this moron talking about? Federal law? Illegal search? She would be funny if she weren't so sad. Where do these people come from? People like her seem to be evidence of the drug problem in the U.S. or an epidemic of mental illness. Seriously, what would be the background and upbringing of someone like her? We didn't have anything like this before maybe ten years ago. Now its just screamers and screechers, people in weird beards looking disheveled, all sorts of strange creatures, none of whom appear to have been civilized. I hope the cops took her to the hospital for a mental evaluation.

Do you always ridicule your fellow LefTards?

It looks like Amy Cooper, the white woman in the viral Central Park video, is a liberal.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

LefTard Logic:

Do you always ridicule your fellow LefTards?

It looks like Amy Cooper, the white woman in the viral Central Park video, is a liberal.
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

She was the one who went off on something about the "Democrat Virus." The association with partisan politics is hers, not mine.

Why are you posting something from the UK? I take it that these people are English. What do they have to do with anything?

The reference to "the very real problem of white liberal racism" is just plain odd and incomprehensible.

In any event, why can't people be disgusted with people behaving like this woman did? The store employees, the customers, the cops all have better things to do than be an audience for her drama.

Forum List

Back