Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

Dude, Floyd's friend went into the store and tried to pass the counterfeit bill and was refused...then Floyd went into the same store and tried to do the same thing! There was nothing "innocent" about this!

Did Floyd know it was a counterfiet bill? Was it the same bill? Did he say, "Hey, holmes, give me a $20, I want to buy some smokes" and his friend gave him the fake $20?

I'd love to ask Floyd, but Chauvin FUCKING MURDERED HIM.

GEEUS...get a clue babe.

floyd died from an overdose of drugs...nothing could be done with other criminally supporting idiots out harassing the cops and scaring even the EMT's away.

Are you watching the same trial? Yes, that teenage girl was really intimidating... and the 63 year old man.

Your claim is that Chauvin put so much pressure on Floyd's neck that he was unable to breathe...yet the autopsy showed no bruising or damage to the neck? How exactly does that work, Lil?
The truth is, Floyd was having trouble breathing before he was taken to the ground after he fought his way back out of the cruiser. What caused that? Nobody was touching his neck. Nobody was on his back!

Do you not understand how bruising forms? Bruising forms after blood fills up damaged tissues... which means it doesn't happen after you are dead and blood stops flowing.

Floyd was bleeding out of his mouth.
The autopsy didn't find damaged tissues. How is that possible?

You do not have to damage tissue in order to press on the carotid or the esophagus enough to kill.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
Blaming the victim for his own murder? People with mental issues should be blamed also for police brutality? The cop used unnecessary force. You would not do this to a dog. The cops are acting like trial, jury, and executioner. The cop puts his hand in his pocket thus pushing down on his knee to put more pressure on George's neck. Everyone who saw this saw a live murder. period. No matter who he was George deserved his day in court and not on the ground getting the life choked out of him. Drugs and medical conditions did not kill him, the cop did.
If the dog was rabid you wouldnt try to be nice to it, you would put it down. George Floyd had 5 opportunities to peacefully be put in a squad car (where he kept saying "i cant breathe") and when Floyd got out of the car again, he was restrained and died of a drug overdose.

Wrong.
We don't know if or what he said in the squad car.
When 3 cops piled on top of him, then everyone heard him say he could not breath.
Wonder why?

And no, the autopsy said he did NOT die from a drug overdose.
I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
Blaming the victim for his own murder? People with mental issues should be blamed also for police brutality? The cop used unnecessary force. You would not do this to a dog. The cops are acting like trial, jury, and executioner. The cop puts his hand in his pocket thus pushing down on his knee to put more pressure on George's neck. Everyone who saw this saw a live murder. period. No matter who he was George deserved his day in court and not on the ground getting the life choked out of him. Drugs and medical conditions did not kill him, the cop did.
If the dog was rabid you wouldnt try to be nice to it, you would put it down. George Floyd had 5 opportunities to peacefully be put in a squad car (where he kept saying "i cant breathe") and when Floyd got out of the car again, he was restrained and died of a drug overdose.
We can’t verify whether drugs or heart issues contributed to Floyd’s death, but we can verify that three medical examiners ruled his death a homicide. What we can verify is that autopsies, including the official one conducted by Hennepin County, showed Floyd was killed because Chauvin kept pressure on Floyd’s neck that prevented him from breathing, and the death was ruled a homicide
New court docs say George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system (msn.com)
Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system.
"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.
Do you know what "FATAL" means?

A fatal drug level for an average person does not mean it would kill a large person, and it is clear from the autopsy that drugs were not the cause of death.

No it wasn't liar. Deal with it. Chauvin does not get convicted of murder. Deal with it. No mention of ANY trauma to the neck, windpipe, or anything relating to your fantasy. Deal with it.

He's totally going down. if the case comes down to those horrifying videos versus some "expert" talking about milligrams of chemicals the jury can't pronounce, then he's going down. Deal with it.

Even if some juror was a secret racist harboring any thought of giving him a pass, the threat of burning down the city should get his head straight.

The drug rehab industry took in 47 Billion dollars last year, Joey! The "law" recognizes addicts as people suffering from a disability because the drug rehab industry has paid politicians big bucks to pass those laws. It's not that they ARE suffering from a real disability...it's that there are a whole lot of people making money if you call it that!

Quite the contrary, addiction is a medical issue, not a moral or criminal one. We don't treat it enough like a medical issue, if anything.

If Floyd has cooperated with the Police he would have stayed in the back of the cruiser when he was put there. He freaked out and fought to get out of the back seat of that Police car and THAT was when he ended up down on the ground with multiple police officers on top of him! The Police DIDN'T escalate things...Floyd did. The Police didn't use lethal force...Floyd died of a drug overdose.

Except the most senior member of the MPD got on the stand and said that tactic was out of line... So, um, no.
No he isn’t. No amount of bullshit lies from uneducated racis5 pukes like you changes that. Hey dummy, when it’s shown that Chauvin followed his training video and can not be said to have been irresponsible what will your next excuse be? See idiot, those chemicals were what killed the criminal Floyd. The body cam footage blows your lies apart as well. So you want to threaten violence if the jury doesn’t vote your way. Fuck off asshole.

Wrong.
The training police receive says that a choke hold like that is illegal unless the person is a deadly threat and you then have the right to risk killing them, out of your own self defense.
But Floyd was no risk, so then choke holds are illegal.
Same with tasers. They are considered deadly, so illegal unless your life is threatened.

The autopsy was certain that it was NOT drugs that killed him.
The body cam shows illegal weight on his chest, and illegal shin on his carotid and esophagus.

It is also worth noting that Derek Chauvin is only 5'9" and weighs only 140 pounds. George Floyd was 6'3" tall and weighed 223 pounds. The police body-cam footage shows that it took several police officers to push Floyd into the back seat of the police car, and that Floyd was strong enough to push his way out of the car and come out the other side. That's why it took more than one officer to pin him on the ground after he had pushed his way out of the police car.

So any thought that this was the big, mean, powerful Officer Chauvin vs. the poor little ole George Floyd is a myth.

Yes, we get it, Axis Mikey, he was a big scary black man, and the thought of a big scary black man makes you soil your magic underwear. We totally get why a member of the racist Mormon Cult wouldn't see the basic humanity of a black person.

Realistically, Chauvin had three of his buddies there to help him. He also has a long history of pulling shit like this.

Moving right along.

And, again, Floyd could have avoided even having the police called in the first place if he had returned the cigarettes he had stolen, as he was asked to do twice by the Cup Foods employees. But, no, this "kind man," this "good father," refused to give back the cigarettes he'd just stolen. So, then and only then did one of the Cup Foods employees call 911 to report Floyd's theft and use of a phony $20 bill.

Wow. that kind of comment makes me think of what people like you would have done the day Jesus was Crucified.

View attachment 476059

The point is, it was ONLY a $20.00 pack of cigarettes. It was not worth escalating it up to what it was escalted up to. Take the pack of smokes from him and write him a citation. Done.

You forgot about the federal felony passing counterfeit currency. I wonder why?

Wrong.
It USED to be a federal felony.
But computers made it so easy, it got turned into a local misdemeanor decades ago.
They were not even supposed to arrest him for the bogus $20 bill, since he could have innocently have been just passing it along and not been the source.
It is supposed to just be a ticket.

Using or manufacturing counterfeit money is a violation of the United States Code and can be considered criminal fraud. Counterfeiting of currency is not a minor offense, but is actually considered a federal felony handled by the U.S. Secret Service Office. If you get caught counterfeiting, the punishment can be harsh and the penalties severe.
What are the penalties for using counterfeit money?

www.freeadvice.com/legal/what-are-the-penalties-for-using-counterfeit-money/

Wrong.
Anyone can take in counterfeit money and not know it, just passing it along.
So it is not a felony to just pass counterfeit money any more.
And in particular in MN, it is only a misdemeanor.
{...
In Minnesota, the highest penalty for knowingly using counterfeit money less than $1,000 is up to 1 year in prison and a fine up to $3,000.
...}
For it to be felony, it has to have a sentence of greater than one year.

No he isn’t. No amount of bullshit lies from uneducated racis5 pukes like you changes that. Hey dummy, when it’s shown that Chauvin followed his training video and can not be said to have been irresponsible what will your next excuse be? See idiot, those chemicals were what killed the criminal Floyd. The body cam footage blows your lies apart as well. So you want to threaten violence if the jury doesn’t vote your way. Fuck off asshole.

yeah, guy, we've seen the footage.

1617619071938.png

There's no universe where ^^^^ THIS is acceptable.

So either they do the right thing and convict him, or you can expect more riots.

I say convict the guy.

Here you go, buddy, the autopsy report.

I. Blunt force injuries A. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, and upper lip B. Mucosal injuries of the lips C. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands, elbows, and legs D. Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists, consistent with restraints (handcuffs)

It is also worth noting that Derek Chauvin is only 5'9" and weighs only 140 pounds. George Floyd was 6'3" tall and weighed 223 pounds. The police body-cam footage shows that it took several police officers to push Floyd into the back seat of the police car, and that Floyd was strong enough to push his way out of the car and come out the other side. That's why it took more than one officer to pin him on the ground after he had pushed his way out of the police car.

So any thought that this was the big, mean, powerful Officer Chauvin vs. the poor little ole George Floyd is a myth.

Yes, we get it, Axis Mikey, he was a big scary black man, and the thought of a big scary black man makes you soil your magic underwear. We totally get why a member of the racist Mormon Cult wouldn't see the basic humanity of a black person.

Realistically, Chauvin had three of his buddies there to help him. He also has a long history of pulling shit like this.

Moving right along.

And, again, Floyd could have avoided even having the police called in the first place if he had returned the cigarettes he had stolen, as he was asked to do twice by the Cup Foods employees. But, no, this "kind man," this "good father," refused to give back the cigarettes he'd just stolen. So, then and only then did one of the Cup Foods employees call 911 to report Floyd's theft and use of a phony $20 bill.

Wow. that kind of comment makes me think of what people like you would have done the day Jesus was Crucified.

View attachment 476059

The point is, it was ONLY a $20.00 pack of cigarettes. It was not worth escalating it up to what it was escalted up to. Take the pack of smokes from him and write him a citation. Done.

And driving under the influence

He was not driving, and it is not illegal to be driving under the influence of most drugs.
That is because there is no way to test, except for alcohol.
can you hear yourself? too fking funny.

sitting in the car under the influence with the keys in the car with you is the same as driving. Son, look it up. it really isn't that difficult to educate oneself.

View attachment 476330

So either they do the right thing and convict him, or you can expect more riots.

I say convict the guy.
why were the other two officers holding his legs?

I. Blunt force injuries A. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, and upper lip B. Mucosal injuries of the lips C. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands, elbows, and legs D. Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists, consistent with restraints (handcuffs)

No Injuries to the neck. Hahahhaaha

you must have closed your eyes when they showed the officers trying to get him in the car, right? the lip was from Floyd smacking his own head inside the car, the wrists were from Floyd trying to squirm out of the cuffs. The face was from the street since Floyd requested to lay down. Now show us where his breathing was impaired from any of those injuries?

View attachment 476330

I say convict the guy.
there is something wrong when it takes four to six officers to detain one man. You're correct. You think that's normal which is truly hilarious.

As I have OFTEN posted!!!

"III. No life-threatening injuries identified A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma.................

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive"

So NO LIFE THREATENING INJURIES but a shitload of drugs.................................and you want him CONVICTED???? Of what; handcuffing him???

Greg

As I have OFTEN posted!!!

"III. No life-threatening injuries identified A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma.................

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive"

So NO LIFE THREATENING INJURIES but a shitload of drugs.................................and you want him CONVICTED???? Of what; handcuffing him???

Greg
I really think that's what the demofks think. I know in this thread they've stated several times they didn't understand the confrontation because Floyd didn't do anything. So basically they are saying fk the store owner who does he think he is.

Your own reply proves my point, Joey! How did ANY of those things impair George Floyd's breathing? They're the minor injuries that one would commonly see when someone is struggling on pavement. NONE of them would in any way keep someone from breathing! On the other hand, large amounts of drugs in someone's system DOES make breathing difficult!

Moving right along.

View attachment 476059

He was not driving, and it is not illegal to be driving under the influence of most drugs.

sitting in the car under the influence with the keys in the car with you is the same as driving. Son, look it up. it really isn't that difficult to educate oneself.

No its not at all the same to be sitting in the driver's seat with the keys in the car, and actual driving.
There is no need to look it up because it is obviously a lie.
Lots of times you can want heat or AC and have an engine running even, but anyone can sit in the driver's seat, and they are NOT driving. For example, if you drink alcohol, it does not get instantly into your blood stream and you are not effected. But if you feel it starting to effect you, so then you decide to pull over and take a nap until it is over, obviously it is then impossible for anyone to claim you were driving under the influence of alcohol.

you must have closed your eyes when they showed the officers trying to get him in the car, right? the lip was from Floyd smacking his own head inside the car, the wrists were from Floyd trying to squirm out of the cuffs. The face was from the street since Floyd requested to lay down. Now show us where his breathing was impaired from any of those injuries?

The videos show 3 cops adding their weight to his chest and neck, which obviously killed him.
He did not die from drugs.
And it was not drugs that caused him to warn over a dozen times that he could not breath when they were all pressing down on him.

View attachment 476330

I say convict the guy.
there is something wrong when it takes four to six officers to detain one man. You're correct. You think that's normal which is truly hilarious.

The CORRECT way to arrest someone is to call for a paddy wagon, that has more room.
Floyd really did not fit into the back seat of a patrol car, and their whole procedure was entirely wrong.
In fact, they should not even have arrested him, and had no cause to, since they could have just written a ticket for the bogus bills.
If they thought he was high, then they should just have called an ambulance and left it at that.
It was a medical problem that should not have involved police in any way.

Moving right along.

View attachment 476059

No its not at all the same to be sitting in the driver's seat with the keys in the car, and actual driving.
There is no need to look it up because it is obviously a lie.
Lots of times you can want heat or AC and have an engine running even, but anyone can sit in the driver's seat, and they are NOT driving. For example, if you drink alcohol, it does not get instantly into your blood stream and you are not effected. But if you feel it starting to effect you, so then you decide to pull over and take a nap until it is over, obviously it is then impossible for anyone to claim you were driving under the influence of alcohol.
Well it is. That’s why cops tell anyone impaired to leave the keys outside the car if one falls asleep. You wish to stay stupid isn’t my concern, my effort is to inform you of the law

Forum List

Back