Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

The autopsy didn't find damaged tissues. How is that possible?

Here you go, buddy, the autopsy report.

I. Blunt force injuries A. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, and upper lip B. Mucosal injuries of the lips C. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands, elbows, and legs D. Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists, consistent with restraints (handcuffs)
As I have OFTEN posted!!!

"III. No life-threatening injuries identified A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma.................

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive"

So NO LIFE THREATENING INJURIES but a shitload of drugs.................................and you want him CONVICTED???? Of what; handcuffing him???

Greg

Squeezing off the carotid or the esophagus, or weight on the chest, do NOT leave local injuries.
And it is clear that these cops did all of these things, ensuring death.
If drugs did it, then there would be toxins building up in organs like kidneys, showing shut down. There were not.
The autopsy proved drugs were not the cause of death.
And we know the cause of death because we heard Floyd warn he could not breath.

It was manslaughter
3/5's of a manslaughter.

You mean 5/3's of a manslaughter.
What they did was intentional and they had been trained to know it was very likely to kill.
How was it intentional? You’re saying all the cops intended to meet Floyd on their shift and struggle with him? Yeah

Intentional does not mean pre-planed or premeditated.
It was on the spot decision to use lethal force.
That is the definition of 2nd degree murder.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
Christ, another conservative apology thread for police violence.

It was manslaughter
3/5's of a manslaughter.

What they did was intentional and they had been trained to know it was very likely to kill.
How was it intentional? You’re saying all the cops intended to meet Floyd on their shift and struggle with him? Yeah

You can prove their intent was lethal force?

nope

Use of force you bet.

imo, when four cops are needed to restrain a suspect, that implies use of force is needed. What else would you call needing four cops to restrain someone?

Last edited:

I. Blunt force injuries A. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, and upper lip B. Mucosal injuries of the lips C. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands, elbows, and legs D. Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists, consistent with restraints (handcuffs)
you must have closed your eyes when they showed the officers trying to get him in the car, right? the lip was from Floyd smacking his own head inside the car, the wrists were from Floyd trying to squirm out of the cuffs. The face was from the street since Floyd requested to lay down. Now show us where his breathing was impaired from any of those injuries?

The videos show 3 cops adding their weight to his chest and neck, which obviously killed him.
He did not die from drugs.
And it was not drugs that caused him to warn over a dozen times that he could not breath when they were all pressing down on him.

What made the convict Floyd claim he cant breathe several times before he was taken to the ground?.
Stop lying to yourself.

"III. No life-threatening injuries identified A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma.................

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive"

So NO LIFE THREATENING INJURIES but a shitload of drugs.................................and you want him CONVICTED???? Of what; handcuffing him???

Greg
I really think that's what the demofks think. I know in this thread they've stated several times they didn't understand the confrontation because Floyd didn't do anything. So basically they are saying fk the store owner who does he think he is.

You don't arrest someone over a questionable $20 bill.
You just give them a ticket.
The store clerk is a civil suit action, like you would do for fraud.
There is nothing to indicate Floyd was intentionally passing bad bills.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
Another thread from demofks condoning criminal behavior on American citizens

It was manslaughter
3/5's of a manslaughter.

nope

excessive force you bet.

imo, when four cops are needed to restrain a suspect, that implies excessive force is needed. What else would you call needing four cops to restrain someone?
A 6'6" 300 pound suspect.

Greg
I really think that's what the demofks think. I know in this thread they've stated several times they didn't understand the confrontation because Floyd didn't do anything. So basically they are saying fk the store owner who does he think he is.

You don't arrest someone over a questionable $20 bill.
You just give them a ticket.
The store clerk is a civil suit action, like you would do for fraud.
There is nothing to indicate Floyd was intentionally passing bad bills.
Post the link that says that. Also, a person impaired behind the wheel is an arrest offense

Way to move the goalposts!!!
Never argued wether or not he committed a crime, he did. Apparently the MPD believes 600lbs on his back for over 9 minutes is proper before an actual arrest. That is so MAGA
Nope, I’ve said all along over a pack of cigarettes . Search my name in here. I’ve been on the 50 all along

Ewe moved the goalposts. The conversation was about what killed Floyd, 600 lbs on his back or drugs. No need to search ewe are a dishonest gas bag.

MAGA

The best coverage of the Trial is at the "Law of Self Defense," podcast by Andrew Branca, over at legal insurrection....he broke down what the state really needs to show as to the cause of death.......

The state hasn't made their case so far.......

Today's episode broke down what the state needs to show........

So far,

1) no physical injuries that would cause the death.

2) the physical restraint of knee on the neck was a technique they were taught to use, and in particular, when a suspect is showing specific signs of drug over dose, the cops are trained to restrain the individual to keep them from struggling...when they struggle it increase oxygen burn and speeds up the problems from the over dose....

Way to move the goalposts!!!
Never argued wether or not he committed a crime, he did. Apparently the MPD believes 600lbs on his back for over 9 minutes is proper before an actual arrest. That is so MAGA
Nope, I’ve said all along over a pack of cigarettes . Search my name in here. I’ve been on the 50 all along

Ewe moved the goalposts. The conversation was about what killed Floyd, 600 lbs on his back or drugs. No need to search ewe are a dishonest gas bag.

MAGA
Open forum, you can say whatever you want, but that doesn’t mean it’s true.

It was manslaughter
3/5's of a manslaughter.

nope

Use of force you bet.

imo, when four cops are needed to restrain a suspect, that implies use of force is needed. What else would you call needing four cops to restrain someone?

Wrong.
Any force to esophagus or carotid is lethal force according to police training manuals.
Taser is also considered lethal force.
Lethal force does not have to ensure death, but just have that possibility.
Police can not use pressure on the neck unless they are allowed to run the risk of death, out of defense from a deadly threat.

Did the police need to restrain Floyd?
NO!
Absolutely not.
He was not being accused of a real crime, but just a suspect in a misdemeanor.
He never resisted.
There was never any excuse to use any force, much less lethal force like neck pressure.
They deliberately decided to use lethal force when was not at all warranted.

you must have closed your eyes when they showed the officers trying to get him in the car, right? the lip was from Floyd smacking his own head inside the car, the wrists were from Floyd trying to squirm out of the cuffs. The face was from the street since Floyd requested to lay down. Now show us where his breathing was impaired from any of those injuries?

The videos show 3 cops adding their weight to his chest and neck, which obviously killed him.
He did not die from drugs.
And it was not drugs that caused him to warn over a dozen times that he could not breath when they were all pressing down on him.

What made the convict Floyd claim he cant breathe several times before he was taken to the ground?.
Stop lying to yourself.

Wrong.
I watched 4 or 5 videos, and in ALL of them, he never said he could not breath until they piled on top of him on the ground.
If he said anything before that, it would have been inside the police car, where I could not hear it.
You can easily see how he could not breath with the cops piled on top of him.
He keeps trying to roll a shoulder off the ground so he could breath.
His expression when the cops are piled on top of him is one of pain.

Another thread from demofks condoning criminal behavior on American citizens

Police should not be dealing with drug matters at all anyway, since they really are a medical problem.
There was no "crminal" behavior by Floyd, and only the cops were acting like criminals in the videos.

It was manslaughter
3/5's of a manslaughter.

nope

excessive force you bet.

imo, when four cops are needed to restrain a suspect, that implies excessive force is needed. What else would you call needing four cops to restrain someone?
A 6'6" 300 pound suspect.

Who was completely passive and compliant to everything the cops said.

Forum List

Back