Police chief in tears over murder of cop by illegal alien

This is happening too often that illegal aliens are killing people after they have already been convicted of other crimes. We need to put a stop to this. Democrats are alienating the American people with their refusal to recognize the problem.

California illegal immigrant ‘cop-killer’ taken into custody, officials say

Did the chief cry when 20 little kids were shot to death by an American citizen in Newtown?
Did the chief cry when 58 people were killed and 851 injured in Las Vegas by an American citizen?
Now usually when I pose this argument I'm told by Republicans that more people kill each other with automobiles.
So...More people are killed with automobiles.
Stop making this into a political issue when it's not.
38c.jpg

Nice attempt, but shallow.
My post says nothing about abolishing the 2nd Amendment.
Come at me again after you learn how to think instead of posting simpleton memes.

This is happening too often that illegal aliens are killing people after they have already been convicted of other crimes. We need to put a stop to this. Democrats are alienating the American people with their refusal to recognize the problem.

Did the chief cry when 20 little kids were shot to death by an American citizen in Newtown?
Did the chief cry when 58 people were killed and 851 injured in Las Vegas by an American citizen?
Now usually when I pose this argument I'm told by Republicans that more people kill each other with automobiles.
38c.jpg

Come at me again after you learn how to think instead of posting simpleton memes.
You dont have to say it, we know that is what you want.

38c.jpg

You don't know jack. I have never said on this board or anywhere else that the 2nd Amendment should be abolished.
You're glaring knee-jerk bias is quite obvious, though.

38c.jpg

You don't know jack. I have never said on this board or anywhere else that the 2nd Amendment should be abolished.
You dont have to say it, you want it and you lie.

Many people get on well in prison. Must be 'cause they go back so many times.

A for profit system relies upon on recidivism.

Illegitimacy drives our crime rate. This is a well known fact.
And so republicans want to ban abortions....

Thank you for not denying the obvious.

So, are you prepared to address the issue of illegitimacy or is that too hard?
Yes make abortions easy to get.

Abortion has been easy to get, and illegitimacy and the problems it causes, have been skyrocketing.

As you well know. So, you prepared to address the real cause of America's high crime rate, or would you rather play partisan games?

38c.jpg

You aren’t fooling anyone, That’s the goal of the progressives is to abolish the second amendment. It’s all about control

38c.jpg

You dont have to say it, you want it and you lie.

You're the most myopic, ignorant idiot on this board....the poster boy for the Trumpanzee Zoo.
Just because I don't want to see innocent people or children shot up by psychopaths doesn't mean I don't think people should be able to own a gun.

Now GFY, you are a true Texan....arrogant as hell and stuck on stupid. I see idiots like you all around me in Houston.

38c.jpg

You aren’t fooling anyone, That’s the goal of the progressives is to abolish the second amendment. It’s all about control

Uh-huh. More zoo noises.

“But the social-science research on immigration and crime is clear: Undocumented immigrants are considerably less likely to commit crime than native-born citizens, with immigrants legally in the United States even less likely to do so. A number of studies published in the past several months clearly illustrate the consensus.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/19/two-charts-demolish-the-notion-that-immigrants-here-illegally-commit-more-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1361ec886166

Facts and the truth are the bane of rightwing lies, fear, ignorance, dishonesty, bigotry, and hate.

“But the social-science research on immigration and crime is clear: Undocumented immigrants are considerably less likely to commit crime than native-born citizens, with immigrants legally in the United States even less likely to do so. A number of studies published in the past several months clearly illustrate the consensus.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/19/two-charts-demolish-the-notion-that-immigrants-here-illegally-commit-more-crime/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1361ec886166

Facts and the truth are the bane of rightwing lies, fear, ignorance, dishonesty, bigotry, and hate.

I'm sure more Americans drive drunk or rob banks. Does that mean we should bring illegals here to do the same because they don't do it as much?

You don't have facts, you have associations. Gun control is not the reason they have less killings, it's the people that are responsible for that. Just like you could take a nice upper-middle-class suburb in the US, give every resident a gun, and it won't change their crime rate one iota. Take guns from everybody in a high crime rate area, they will find a way to get illegal guns and continue their high crime rate.
Of course they are facts. Countries with strong gun control have very few law enforcement deaths by shooting. That's a fact. Only a fool would ignore that fact. You don't care about saving law enforcement lives though, you just want to bitch about illegals.

That makes about as much sense as saying people in other countries eat more carrots than we do, so that's the reason they are less violent.

People will kill with or without guns if they really want to kill.

London's murder rate surpasses New York's for 1st time ever
About as much sense as claiming to care about law enforcement deaths and then ignoring what countries with few deaths do.

Yeah New York has pretty strong gun control don't they? Has been working really well for them.

Their gun and crime rate decreased when Stop and Frisk was instituted. Yes, they are not gun friendly, but some people still have guns; a lot more than people in London. Most of their murders are with knives. So as it clearly points out, guns only stopped gun murders, but not murders because people who want to kill another will find other ways of doing it.

Like I said, people are responsible for murders, not guns.
Yes, Rudy gave gun control a lot of credit for lowering their crime rates.

London has a much lower homicide rate than many more pro gun cities. Why are you comparing it to a city with strong gun control? Want to compare to Dallas?

London murders back below New York levels, but set for highest rate in a decade | Reuters

Right. Compare Dallas that has a 60% white population to a nearly all white country. Those are apples to apples.

Many people get on well in prison. Must be 'cause they go back so many times.

What about all the repeat offenders not in for profit prisons? lol

Not the same is it, no profit motive there.

Nobody needs a profit motive. It's not like our jails are half-empty. In many cases, judges give reduced sentences to less violent offenders because there simply isn't enough room in our prison systems and they want to use what little room they have for the most violent offenders.

For profit endeavors have a profit motive, sorry. Why does such an exceptional nation lock up so many of its citizens dwarfing what even the most brutal of regimes does?

Because we have such a drug problem in this country. Not only that, we are the most diverse country on earth.

Saying we need to fill up prison space because of the lack of criminals is like saying we need more cars because we have too much gasoline. Judges all over the country are advised of our prison space shortage. That's why many people don't end up in prison that should be.

Abortion has been easy to get, and illegitimacy and the problems it causes, have been skyrocketing.

As you well know. So, you prepared to address the real cause of America's high crime rate, or would you rather play partisan games?
You would have to prove that is the issue. I'm pretty sure illegitimacy is a problem all over the world. Only here do we have much higher homicide rates.

Of course they are facts. Countries with strong gun control have very few law enforcement deaths by shooting. That's a fact. Only a fool would ignore that fact. You don't care about saving law enforcement lives though, you just want to bitch about illegals.

That makes about as much sense as saying people in other countries eat more carrots than we do, so that's the reason they are less violent.

About as much sense as claiming to care about law enforcement deaths and then ignoring what countries with few deaths do.

Yeah New York has pretty strong gun control don't they? Has been working really well for them.

Their gun and crime rate decreased when Stop and Frisk was instituted. Yes, they are not gun friendly, but some people still have guns; a lot more than people in London. Most of their murders are with knives. So as it clearly points out, guns only stopped gun murders, but not murders because people who want to kill another will find other ways of doing it.

London has a much lower homicide rate than many more pro gun cities. Why are you comparing it to a city with strong gun control? Want to compare to Dallas?

London murders back below New York levels, but set for highest rate in a decade | Reuters

Right. Compare Dallas that has a 60% white population to a nearly all white country. Those are apples to apples.
What does white have to do with anything?

Guess you don't want to compare London to cities with more lax gun laws. Not surprised.

Guess you don't want to compare London to cities with more lax gun laws. Not surprised.

Yeah, you probably don't want to go there silly boy. Londons gun crime rate is skyrocketing, and will soon be higher than any city in the USA.

Yeah, you probably don't want to go there silly boy. Londons gun crime rate is skyrocketing, and will soon be higher than any city in the USA.
You have quite the imagination. It's miniscule compared to the US. It's easy to skyrocket when the base is almost none.

You would have to prove that is the issue. I'm pretty sure illegitimacy is a problem all over the world. Only here do we have much higher homicide rates.

Internal stats I have seen for the US, shows that crime and other negative outcomes track with illegitimacy, to a great extent.

Other nations and other population groups, might be stable enough to somehow overcome that. Or not.

But here, it is "settled science".

You prepared to advocate with actually addressing the real cause, or would you prefer to play partisan games?

Forum List

Back