Police chief in tears over murder of cop by illegal alien

Right. Compare Dallas that has a 60% white population to a nearly all white country. Those are apples to apples.
What does white have to do with anything?

Whites have a lower murder rate than other races in our country. In fact, you are eight times more likely to be murdered in the US by a black than a white. You want to compare guns to other countries but not people.

View attachment 237631

They are disproportionately in cities where more crimes happen. It's not a race thing.

Yes they are, and who's causing the crime, white people?
There are plenty of white people causing crime. But gang crime is mostly in cities and blacks live disproportionately in cities with gangs. Cops killers are often very white.

Not per capita they aren't. Blacks only makeup about 13% of our population.

Yes, Rudy gave gun control a lot of credit for lowering their crime rates.

London has a much lower homicide rate than many more pro gun cities. Why are you comparing it to a city with strong gun control? Want to compare to Dallas?

London murders back below New York levels, but set for highest rate in a decade | Reuters

Right. Compare Dallas that has a 60% white population to a nearly all white country. Those are apples to apples.

Whites have a lower murder rate than other races in our country. In fact, you are eight times more likely to be murdered in the US by a black than a white. You want to compare guns to other countries but not people.

View attachment 237631
Looks like men are the real problem, much more than race.

Oh geez. That's the problem with you leftists: Show you rock solid evidence of something and your mind twists it into whatever makes you comfortable.
You showed rock solid evidence that men are the problem...

View attachment 237631

They are disproportionately in cities where more crimes happen. It's not a race thing.

There are plenty of white people causing crime. But gang crime is mostly in cities and blacks live disproportionately in cities with gangs. Cops killers are often very white.

Again, they live disproportionately in cities where there is disproportionately more crime. Gangs tend to stay in cities.

Internal stats I have seen for the US, shows that crime and other negative outcomes track with illegitimacy, to a great extent.

Other nations and other population groups, might be stable enough to somehow overcome that. Or not.

But here, it is "settled science".

You prepared to advocate with actually addressing the real cause, or would you prefer to play partisan games?
Out-of-Wedlock Births Rise Worldwide | YaleGlobal Online

It is a worldwide problem. Yet so many other countries have this problem and don't have higher homicide rates. What they don't have is too many guns.
Internal stats I have seen for the US, shows that crime and other negative outcomes track with illegitimacy, to a great extent.

Other nations and other population groups, might be stable enough to somehow overcome that. Or not.

But here, it is "settled science".

You prepared to advocate with actually addressing the real cause, or would you prefer to play partisan games?

It is a worldwide problem. Yet so many other countries have this problem and don't have higher homicide rates. What they don't have is too many guns.

Which countries have a high illegitimacy rate and do not share a high homicide rate?
The link is full of them. Iceland, France, Norway, UK, Sweden....

Mmm, highly homogeneous, mostly white communities...

Like I said, some other nations might be able to over come the damage done by illegitimacy.

Surely you are not suggesting that we need to make America whiter in order to make it more able to deal with illegitimacy?
Seems to be what you are suggesting. Sorry your claim has been proven wrong.

I'm not the one pointing to white countries and saying that we should be more like them, that is all you.

I'm the one who wanted to discuss what we can do with our problems caused by illegitimacy.

If you saw that as a call for demographic shift as policy, I would love to have you explain how you saw that, if you can do it in human language, and without references to mind reading or tarot cards.

So, you done distracting from the fact that you don't want to actually solve any of these problems?

View attachment 237631

Oh geez. That's the problem with you leftists: Show you rock solid evidence of something and your mind twists it into whatever makes you comfortable.

No, what I showed you is that blacks commit a huge disproportion of murders in our country. So you can't compare predominately white countries to our country which is so diverse and then claim guns are the problem. You do know that other countries have women too, don't you?

Which countries have a high illegitimacy rate and do not share a high homicide rate?

Like I said, some other nations might be able to over come the damage done by illegitimacy.

Surely you are not suggesting that we need to make America whiter in order to make it more able to deal with illegitimacy?

I'm not the one pointing to white countries and saying that we should be more like them, that is all you.

I'm the one who wanted to discuss what we can do with our problems caused by illegitimacy.

If you saw that as a call for demographic shift as policy, I would love to have you explain how you saw that, if you can do it in human language, and without references to mind reading or tarot cards.

So, you done distracting from the fact that you don't want to actually solve any of these problems?
I'm the one showing you that illegitimacy is a worldwide problem. The shooting problem doesn't seem to follow illegitimacy. It is clear however that lots of cops die where there are lots of guns.

View attachment 237631

No, what I showed you is that blacks commit a huge disproportion of murders in our country. So you can't compare predominately white countries to our country which is so diverse and then claim guns are the problem. You do know that other countries have women too, don't you?
I've explained to you why that is ray. I didn't have you picked as such a racist. Seems trump ruins everyone.

View attachment 237631

Again, they live disproportionately in cities where there is disproportionately more crime. Gangs tend to stay in cities.

And they are the reason for the crime. What do you think.......that certain areas have higher crime because of locality and blacks just happened to live there?

View attachment 237631

I've explained to you why that is ray. I didn't have you picked as such a racist. Seems trump ruins everyone.

There is noting racist about statistics........well, perhaps in the minds of leftists. But statistics are facts. How can you argue with facts and call it racist?

And they are the reason for the crime. What do you think.......that certain areas have higher crime because of locality and blacks just happened to live there?
Cities have always had lots of crime. You really aren't making sense.

I'm the one showing you that illegitimacy is a worldwide problem. The shooting problem doesn't seem to follow illegitimacy. It is clear however that lots of cops die where there are lots of guns.

Your desire to ignore all the other factors in play is denied.

We are not iceland.

There is plenty of internal data from the US to show that guns don't seem to cause the problems, ie the huge number of high gun, low crime areas.

In the US, homicide and other social ills, track with illegitimacy.

Yet, you are desperate to avoid that fact. ANd thus to avoid ever actually addressing the actual cause of these problems.

Why is that?

There is noting racist about statistics........well, perhaps in the minds of leftists. But statistics are facts. How can you argue with facts and call it racist?
Gee Ray, you argue against them all the time. The country with the most guns has the most shootings. That's a fact. But hey it's not the guns right?

Again, looked like a male problem to me. They by far commit the most crimes.

We are not iceland.

There is plenty of internal data from the US to show that guns don't seem to cause the problems, ie the huge number of high gun, low crime areas.

Yet, you are desperate to avoid that fact. ANd thus to avoid ever actually addressing the actual cause of these problems.

Why is that?
Due to lots of guns our country has all sorts of problems that countries with strong gun control don't have. Mass shootings, cops killing people, cops being killed, a homicide rate 4-5X higher.... But many of those country have a higher illegitimacy rate. Your claim is dismissed.

We are not iceland.

Why is that?
Due to lots of guns our country has all sorts of problems that countries with strong gun control don't have. Mass shootings, cops killing people, cops being killed, a homicide rate 4-5X higher.... But many of those country have a higher illegitimacy rate. Your claim is dismissed.

YOu are assuming a cause and effect and not supporting it.

What is Sweden's illegitimacy rate? They have low crime and high gun ownership.

Well, they had that. Till their recent immigration insanity.

Gee Ray, you argue against them all the time. The country with the most guns has the most shootings. That's a fact. But hey it's not the guns right?

Males are much more aggressive than females. That's news to you?

Wanna bet that violent crime in other countries with less murder have a much higher percentage of males involved than females?

Males don't commit the most murders, black males do. I know you hate the truth so it's something you won't acknowledge.

We are not iceland.

Why is that?

Sweden appears to be over 50%, much higher than ours. They have LOW gun ownership and low crime.

Wanna bet that violent crime in other countries with less murder have a much higher percentage of males involved than females?

Males don't commit the most murders, black males do. I know you hate the truth so it's something you won't acknowledge.
Yes, males do commit the most murder, by a lot actually. The shooter in the OP wasn't black.

Yes, males do commit the most murder, by a lot actually. The shooter in the OP wasn't black.

Okay, then live in your alternate universe and only consider whatever it is that makes you happy. If you don't like truth, that's just the way some people are.

We are not iceland.

Why is that?

Sweden appears to be over 50%, much higher than ours. They have LOW gun ownership and low crime.

Sweden, high gun ownership, and low crime, or it was.

15 nations with the highest gun ownership | Deseret News

Some homogeneous cultures seem to be able to hand high illegitimacy with fewer resulting problems.

Your assumption that GUNS are the evil magic factor seems to be disproved.

We are not iceland.

Why is that?
Irrelevant

Forum List

Back