Police chief in tears over murder of cop by illegal alien

Law enforcement deaths by shooting are up this year. But the right only cares if it's done by an illegal.
Lol
http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

What about medical errors… Obviously it’s murder
That has what to do with law enforcement deaths?

How many people would die without medical help?
Medical errors are murder...
You seem really off topic and failed to answer my question.

Law enforcement deaths by shooting are up this year. But the right only cares if it's done by an illegal.
Lol

Lol
You’re talking about unnecessary deaths… Medical errors are unnecessary, over 250,000 of them so far this year… What are you gonna do about it? Jack weed

Lol

Lol
You’re talking about unnecessary deaths… Medical errors are unnecessary, over 250,000 of them so far this year… What are you gonna do about it? Jack weed
So yes you are completely off topic. Bravo. How about you end medical procedures and see if the dead number goes up or down.

Lol

Lol
So yes you are completely off topic. Bravo. How about you end medical procedures and see if the dead number goes up or down.
Lol
Shit happens... More so with medical errors than violent crime with firearms.... any day of the week.
What are you gonna do about it?

43141033_10217323153613558_714535081762357248_n.jpg

Lol
Lol
Shit happens... More so with medical errors than violent crime with firearms.... any day of the week.
How about you end medical procedures and see if the dead number goes up or down.

Lol
Lol
How about you end medical procedures and see if the dead number goes up or down.
Lol
Did not answer my question… What are you gonna do about medical errors… Far more people die from medical errors then violent crime with firearms any day of the week

Using dead bodies for political gain is only bad when I disagree with the message. Gloushish grave dancers.

This is happening too often that illegal aliens are killing people after they have already been convicted of other crimes. We need to put a stop to this. Democrats are alienating the American people with their refusal to recognize the problem.
He was deported and came back try blaming the guy who broke the law for a change...
Why? When you can leverage this into demonizing an entire group of people? Isn't this how we made american great in the first place? How else do we MAGA?

We recently had a police k9 killed here by a Latin Kings gang member, which I understand is made up of illegal immigrants.
There is a memorial planned here for him on Jan 10.
Two suspects identified in killing of K-9 during Christmas Eve shootout
Just another example of illegals running amuck. They were wanted for another murder.
I don't see where anyone was illegal in your article.
Of course, it’s not mentioned. Yes, I am assuming, as Latin Kings, is known for being illegal immigrants

Gang Crackdown Hits Illegal Immigrants

Lol
Did not answer my question… What are you gonna do about medical errors… Far more people die from medical errors then violent crime with firearms any day of the week
Lol
Like I said, Medical errors out pace violent criminal activity with firearms in great numbers, when it comes to deaths of innocent Americans… You did not answer my question what are you gonna do about it?
How about you end medical procedures and see if the dead number goes up or down. Sorry you lose bigly.

Fake news and now fake doctors.

Too many damn guns
A gun doesn't just jump out of a drawer and kill someone. A person with a bad heart has to pull the trigger.

Reckon the good guy with the gun don't win all the time, huh.
Progressives think firearms control people and/or chase people down the street by themselves in kill them...

What I've noticed about americans is, they don't want you to ever go find out for yourself, they want to tell ya about what someone else thinks or is up to.

Forum List

Back