Police commish calls Obama the n-word. Refuses to apologize.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I hope this cop has the sense to point out that blacks use this word all the time and it's racist to say whites aren't allowed to.

http://news.yahoo.com/town-upset-police-official-used-n-word-obama-201744824.html

May 15, 2014

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Some residents of a predominantly white New Hampshire town are upset with racist remarks a police commissioner made about President Barack Obama.

Resident Jane O'Toole said she overheard Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland use a racial slur in describing Obama. And in an email to her, Copeland, who is white, acknowledged using the N-word in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.

"I believe I did use the 'N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in an excerpt from an email he sent to his fellow police commissioners acknowledging his remark and then forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."

Copeland is one of three members of the police commission, which hires, fires and disciplines officers and sets their salaries. Copeland, 82, ran unopposed for re-election to the commission and secured another three-year term on March 11.

Wolfeboro Town Manager David Owen said Thursday that while he finds Copeland's comment "reprehensible," he and the board of selectmen have no authority to remove an elected official. Owen said he expects a large number of residents will call for Copeland's resignation at a police commission meeting, adding "more power to them."

I hope this cop has the sense to point out that blacks use this word all the time and it's racist to say whites aren't allowed to.

Town upset police official used N-word for Obama

May 15, 2014

CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Some residents of a predominantly white New Hampshire town are upset with racist remarks a police commissioner made about President Barack Obama.

Resident Jane O'Toole said she overheard Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland use a racial slur in describing Obama. And in an email to her, Copeland, who is white, acknowledged using the N-word in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.

"I believe I did use the 'N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in an excerpt from an email he sent to his fellow police commissioners acknowledging his remark and then forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."

Copeland is one of three members of the police commission, which hires, fires and disciplines officers and sets their salaries. Copeland, 82, ran unopposed for re-election to the commission and secured another three-year term on March 11.

Wolfeboro Town Manager David Owen said Thursday that while he finds Copeland's comment "reprehensible," he and the board of selectmen have no authority to remove an elected official. Owen said he expects a large number of residents will call for Copeland's resignation at a police commission meeting, adding "more power to them."
I wonder what his criteria for such is.

So a bitter old bigot talks like a bitter old bigot. And the usual crowd makes excuses for him.

Address the issue. Why do think it's ok for blacks to use this word but not whites? Doesn't that make you a racist?

Some residents. How many? If more people agree with him than want his resignation then what?

Let's not forget that infamous newsreader Chris Matthews AKA tweety loves to call white people "crackers" on national TV.

May 15, 2014

Even though that commissioner is stupid, he's not as stupid as you.

Please feel free to venture into my community and call anyone Black a ****** and then claim, that's what we call each other anyway.

[

Please feel free to venture into my community and call anyone Black a ****** and then claim, that's what we call each other anyway.

HAHAHA. Now that's what the board calls a great non sequitor. The board says thanks.

I'm offended on behalf of the offended.

For different reasons of course.

obozo is beneath even the most negative connotations of the word "******".

He has no clue at all what it means to be a "******".

He has never felt hungry because his parental units either couldn't or wouldn't provide food.

He has never lived in the ghettos of the US and been forced to choose between criminal activity and seeking an education only to be maligned for "acting white".

He has never been denied a chance to prove himself as a competent employee, because he's never been employed in the private sector.

He has never been arrested by an ignorant bigoted cop for being someplace the pig didn't think he should be.

He has been coddled and given everything he can claim to have "earned" merely by being part black, and causing white bed wetters to endear him with qualities he clearly does not posses.

There are "*******" in penal institutions across the country that have tried harder to be self sufficient decent human beings yet ran afoul of some law or petty authoritarian than the POTUS.

Yet that self centered sociopath can get away with bullshit lectures about being "our brother's keeper" while his own supposed brothers live in squalid huts in Kenya.

Something tells me the Frank Marshal Davis "conspiracy" is entirely plausible.

frank-marshall-davis-montage.jpg

[

HAHAHA. Now that's what the board calls a great non sequitor. The board says thanks.

Best you can come up with....typical.

Please venture into my community and start calling Black people *******, then claim we all do it anyway.

Town upset police official used N-word for Obama

May 15, 2014

I disagree with the word being used by Blacks, adding an 'a' onto the end does not change the words meaning, just as it does not to add an 'a' to the word Gangsta. It still means Gangster and N*****.

However, the way the man used the word above was completely racist and awful. He needs to be fired or removed from office.

[

Please venture into my community and start calling Black people *******, then claim we all do it anyway.

Really? Why? What's your point there, hero? What the fuck you gonna do, tough guy?

So a bitter old bigot talks like a bitter old bigot. And the usual crowd makes excuses for him.

Address the issue. Why do think it's ok for blacks to use this word but not whites? Doesn't that make you a racist?

That's not the issue, faggot.

The issue is whether Johnson is a backwards old bigot. Like you. The answer is yes.
Thank you for BLATANTLY DISPLAYING the leftard DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRISY.

If blacks can call each other ****** without reprisal, then whites should also be allowed to call them ****** without reprisal. If blacks TRULY didn't like the word, THEN NONE OF THEM WOULD USE IT EITHER.

Grow a fucking brain, bubble head.

Last edited:

Really? Why? What's your point there, hero? What the fuck you gonna do, tough guy?

What don't you try that social experiment sometimes, come back with a report.

The issue is whether Johnson is a backwards old bigot. Like you. The answer is yes.

If blacks can call each other ****** without reprisal, then whites should also be allowed to call them ****** without reprisal. If blacks TRULY didn't like the word, THEN NONE OF THEM WOULD USE IT EITHER.

So wrong supports wrong?

So wrong supports wrong?

For some of these inbred, it's not about right or wrong. They simply wish for the days when they could walk around calling Black people "*******" with no reprisals.

I would venture to say that less than 20% of Black people run around using that word, but racists want rational people to believe that's a common word that's used in our conversations.

May 15, 2014

Even though that commissioner is stupid, he's not as stupid as you.

SS is too afraid to do that. He knows what would happen. He got his ass kicked too many times as a kid and that is why he is racist. :lol:

Forum List

Back