Police departments are crashing in cops

Cops are leaving and they’re getting little recruits
You think crime is high now ..it’s going to be back to the 70s and 80s numbers soon

Who would ever want to be a cop today?

The CCPdems are destroying Civil Society.

Eliminating po-leece will hurt inner cities the worst! The CCPdems don't care because the Dominion Vote flipping machines confirm that minorities LOVE living in crime filled cities with the worst schools on the planet

They will be replaced.

If these cops can’t handle what they’re expected of, then they can go to the unemployment line.

Yes they can. But for the most part, police departments pick the best applicants for the job. What we are going to see is less qualified people applying to be a police officer which means slim pickings for those police department meaning they will have to choose from whatever is left.

Now we throw in getting rid of qualified immunity, and nobody in their right mind will want the job. Why would anybody want a job where they can get personally sued if their actions were right or wrong? Who wants to take the chance of working the next five or ten years for free over a successful lawsuit?

Well if nobody in their right mind would accept a job like that, it means the only people that will are those not in their right mind. Good luck with that one.

Exactly right. The Liberals are morons for not recognizing what they're creating.

In fact, body cameras protect cops from complaints much more often than they indict them.

Most people who make complaints against police tend to omit their own violent or abusive actions when making the complaint.

And yet...cops still react to cameras like cockroaches to floodlights.

Exactly right. The Liberals are morons for not recognizing what they're creating.

Democrats are not stupid, they only act that way. They know exactly what they are doing. By controlling police and disarming the law abiding citizens, our cities will be crime infested. With no police, the feds will have to come in and takeover those cities. This is their long game.

LoL. That’s a nice strawman argument that YOU are talking about here. But I sure as hell never said anything even remotely close to that.

Really? That's what they are doing in the commie state of NY. If you leave a police department or retire while under investigation, you cannot get another job as a police officer in the state. And in fact, they are saying they will come after you and another state that hires you.
About damn time.

Who wants to be a cop when any day on the job, you could be killed or injured? I’ll tell who. Psychos who like beating the shit out of people. I suspect this has always been true of many who chose the profession.

Cops do not actually have a particularly dangerous job. I'm more likely to die n the job than a cop is.

The op article says differently. Some of these police forces are not being re-staffed. They have shortages in the hundreds due to a lack of interest from potential candidates.

Yep, and it's only going to get worse.

They will be replaced.

If these cops can’t handle what they’re expected of, then they can go to the unemployment line.

Yes they can. But for the most part, police departments pick the best applicants for the job. What we are going to see is less qualified people applying to be a police officer which means slim pickings for those police department meaning they will have to choose from whatever is left.

Now we throw in getting rid of qualified immunity, and nobody in their right mind will want the job. Why would anybody want a job where they can get personally sued if their actions were right or wrong? Who wants to take the chance of working the next five or ten years for free over a successful lawsuit?

Well if nobody in their right mind would accept a job like that, it means the only people that will are those not in their right mind. Good luck with that one.

You want to do away with state medical boards, nursing boards? Hairdressers and chiropractors have to be licensed. They all have standards re: training, ethics and highest and best practice.

Who wants to be a cop when any day on the job, you could be killed or injured? I’ll tell who. Psychos who like beating the shit out of people. I suspect this has always been true of many who chose the profession.

Cops do not actually have a particularly dangerous job. I'm more likely to die n the job than a cop is.

I think that I once read that most cops retire without ever having to use their guns even once in their whole career.

Replaced by woke pussies that won't be worth a shit.

You’re going to support them no matter what they do.

I don't support jackshit anymore. This country is turning into a shithole with the Democrats stealing the election from the American people and all the filthy Negro and queer asskissing by the woke dimwits. America is gone now.

There is a role for police and anybody that doesn't think so is a moron. However, when the police are prevented from dealing with real crime by stupid minority asskissing Libtards then they become worthless.

Last edited:
The op article says differently. Some of these police forces are not being re-staffed. They have shortages in the hundreds due to a lack of interest from potential candidates.

Their job recruiting is harder but they’ll figure it out.

Forum List

Back