🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Doing Their Job

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

I think we all know the answer.

sadly, on point here

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager
Prager's opinions are NOT highly regarded by most people

Why is it that when Leftists get squashed by a point, a quote....they turn and disparage the source, as though that obviates the message?
His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.
I recommend his book "Still The Best Hope."

Yea there's no connection between poverty and crime. People commit crimes because God made them evil. :cuckoo:

So be mad at the abysmal work ethic of our inner city youth.

Their ego wont allow them to humbly work at a low wage job so they glorify crime.

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

sadly, on point here

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager

Why is it that when Leftists get squashed by a point, a quote....they turn and disparage the source, as though that obviates the message?
His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

So you respect all posts containing info from what you view as far left sources? hmm...

My point was not many people take seriously those who engage in the politics of culture war the culture war stuff is a one-sided ideological argument

Perhaps you'll appreciate this, from Prager:

"The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world."

sadly, on point here

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Yea there's no connection between poverty and crime. People commit crimes because God made them evil. :cuckoo:

Why insult all poor people who are honest, hard working, and law abiding?

Oh...right...because you accept all of the Leftist propaganda, the Marxist thesis that everything is about material things.....not morality, attitude and values.

Wow. You didn't address anything at all in that post and you think you won. Why do I even bother. What are crime statistics like in the U.S. in wealthy areas vs. poor areas? Oh nvm I'm just "insulting all poor people."

sadly, on point here

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

More like lazy and lacking in morals.

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Why insult all poor people who are honest, hard working, and law abiding?

Oh...right...because you accept all of the Leftist propaganda, the Marxist thesis that everything is about material things.....not morality, attitude and values.

Wow. You didn't address anything at all in that post and you think you won. Why do I even bother. What are crime statistics like in the U.S. in wealthy areas vs. poor areas? Oh nvm I'm just "insulting all poor people."

No, you Liberal imbecile....(was that redundant?)....the celebration is due to the criminal killed and not the police officer.

Would you have it otherwise?

sadly, on point here

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

More like lazy and lacking in morals.

See....that 'morals' thing is outside of the scope of Leftist thinking....for them it is only about material accouterments.

Marxist materialism.

I
D
If this HAD to happen, I wish it had been in NYC. I want the commie racist mayor to reap more of what he has sown. He might step down, although doubtful, as it is the media's fault...all of this...yeah sure, de Blasio!!!!!!!

de Blasio must have learned from the rapist who was elected twice by Democrats....
"On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Shame and rectitude are not part of the Liberal/Democrat makeup.

That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Not race, not political perspective....only one factor is under the microscope.

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
Let's keep the point front and center.
If "aiming a gun at a policeman" is the only thing under your microscope, then why do you bring up "De blasio, liberal democrats, crime not being the result of poverty, calling the left "dishonest" , and calling the left "Marxists "

I'm confused on which points are "front and center" in this thread.

I
D
If this HAD to happen, I wish it had been in NYC. I want the commie racist mayor to reap more of what he has sown. He might step down, although doubtful, as it is the media's fault...all of this...yeah sure, de Blasio!!!!!!!

de Blasio must have learned from the rapist who was elected twice by Democrats....
"On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."

That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
If "aiming a gun at a policeman" is the only thing under your microscope, then why do you bring up "De blasio, liberal democrats, crime not being the result of poverty, calling the left "dishonest" , and calling the left "Marxists "

Some folks can handle more than one idea at a time.

Clearly, that's not your ability.

Police Doing Their Job
Again...

What exactly is the job of Police?

To protect the public, that is what this officer was doing last night. This happened less than a block away from my mother in laws house. The cop was called to the store for an attempted robbery.
The kid pointed a gun and now he is dead. Apparently the kid had a long rap sheet including previous armed robberies.
Justice was served.
It is the area, crime is high and is done by mostly blacks! And even though it is sad, its not going to end very soon.
Just that quick over 300 fools flooded the area to retaliate. I do not call these idiots protesters, they are criminals.
They attempted to riot, loot and burn the Quik Trip, what did that have to do with anything. Now their local store is once again closed.
It is pure BS and needs to stop.

A cop done his job and that is exactly the way the Mayor of Berkeley explained it this morning in a press conference.

Sovereign Citizens Are America s Top Cop-Killers - The Daily Beast

1377536_750873101629131_3765871135677867158_n.jpg

I
D

So your advice to me is to "filter my post to only those who point a gun at police " yet you are free to level every dishonest, unsupported accusation about the left that you can think of.

Seems quite hypocritical, although typical of your threads.

sadly, on point here

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

So you respect all posts containing info from what you view as far left sources? hmm...

My point was not many people take seriously those who engage in the politics of culture war the culture war stuff is a one-sided ideological argument
True but has nothing to do with the shooting. Nice try at derailing.o_O

Prager's opinions were put up by OP

Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?
Wow, just.....wow. A teenager points a gun at a cop and you find the moral of the story to be about that? Really? And even if the cop was looking for trouble do you suppose that was the correct response to a cop talking to you?

God damn you leftists morons are lost in space

I
D

So your advice to me is to "filter my post to only those who point a gun at police " yet you are free to level every dishonest, unsupported accusation about the left that you can think of.

Its a :up: PoliSpice :tinfoil: thread

"COMMUNISTS ARE BEHIND THE ANTI-POLICE PROTESTS IN NEW YORK
But that doesn’t mean that A.N.S.W.E.R. has given up on Communism. The front page of itssite currently celebrates Barack Obama’s collaboration with the Castro regime with the banner headline “The Cuban Five Are FREE!”

Given all of that, we shouldn’t have been surprised to see that the current demonstrations in New York against the police are being led by the Communist, pro-terrorist International A.N.S.W.E.R.

...A.N.S.W.E.R. is close to unique, in that it advocates for pretty much every form of evil in the world. Who pays for it, what masters it serves, remains unknown. But that evil infuses its every act, is obvious."
Communists Are Behind the Anti-Police Protests In New York Power Line

Yes, every registered democrat thinks that way......:blahblah:

I
D

OK...you can have your money back.

Yes, every registered democrat thinks that way......:blahblah:

I was going to point out that this was a most vapid defense of the Left.....

...but I realized you were just trying to fill out your post quota.

I
D

"....every dishonest, unsupported accusation about the left..."

Help me out here.....I can't find any in either category.

Forum List

Back