🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Doing Their Job

Is this a thing now? Every time a black person is killed a board conservative is going to make a celebratory thread?

Your post, btw, was such a sophomoric attempt to hide from the point of the OP>

No, you Liberal imbecile....(was that redundant?)....the celebration is due to the criminal killed and not the police officer.

Would you have it otherwise?

Is this a thing now? Every time a black person is killed a board conservative is going to make a celebratory thread?

Yep. We celebrated when Bin Laden and Saddam and the Boston terrorists were killed.

An American street thug is a threat to all of us. If he'll attack a cop...what would he do to me or my mom or my daughter?

So...when a heroic cop encounters that evil a d he WINS then hes its a cause to honor and celebrate.

If thug mamas dont like it....STOP RAISING THUGS.

Your post, btw, was such a sophomoric attempt to hide from the point of the OP>

No, you Liberal imbecile....(was that redundant?)....the celebration is due to the criminal killed and not the police officer.

Would you have it otherwise?
He probably would.

D
If this HAD to happen, I wish it had been in NYC. I want the commie racist mayor to reap more of what he has sown. He might step down, although doubtful, as it is the media's fault...all of this...yeah sure, de Blasio!!!!!!!

de Blasio must have learned from the rapist who was elected twice by Democrats....
"On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Shame and rectitude are not part of the Liberal/Democrat makeup.

That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Not race, not political perspective....only one factor is under the microscope.

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
Let's keep the point front and center.

For the scumbag right and the scumbag left. Its never too soon to capitalize politically on a tragic event

What is the "tragic event," idiot?

As usual, understanding the story is beyond you.

OK...now you can return to the 24-hour All Cartoon Network, your blanket fort, and your coloring book.

For the scumbag right and the scumbag left. Its never too soon to capitalize politically on a tragic event

OK...now you can return to the 24-hour All Cartoon Network, your blanket fort, and your coloring book.
Sure ill explain why its tragic for the evil narcissist vile human.

The cop will be in counseling for taking a life. In all likelihood, it will effect him in a deep way that you wouldnt understand....being evil and all.

The guy who pulled the gun went full retard, as opposed to turning his life around. Because of that, human life lost.

Dipstick

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

I think we all know the answer.

I asked you a question....why are you so afraid to answer?

Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?

I couldn't see much in the video but it appears that the two were in front of the store and walked down to where the police officer's car stopped. So no they were not just in front of a store.

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

sadly, on point here

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager

Sure ill explain why its tragic for the evil narcissist vile human.

The cop will be in counseling for taking a life. In all likelihood, it will effect him in a deep way that you wouldnt understand....being evil and all.

The guy who pulled the gun went full retard, as opposed to turning his life around. Because of that, human life lost.

Dipstick

That was nice of your to sign your post.

Sorry for not being PC enough but I dont care.

Im so thankful the cop was unharmed.

I dont care that the world lost a thug.

And yes...thug mamas who raise these undisciplined criminal losers need to be held accountable. If they were better moms their offspring wouldnt be so predictably violent.

I asked you a question....why are you so afraid to answer?
Because he is dishonest.

And that seems to be both an aim and resume enhancement for the Left.

Forum List

Back