🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Doing Their Job

Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?

I couldn't see much in the video but it appears that the two were in front of the store and walked down to where the police officer's car stopped. So no they were not just in front of a store.

They were walking through the parking lot after exiting the store. Something everybody does when they exit the store. Tell me where in that there is probably suspicion for the police to be pulling up into their path and jumping out of his car? Is walking on private property a crime? Should I start ordering my food from Amazon because being out in the line of sight of the police is all the reason they need to harass me?

Part of the job description of being a law enforcement officer is to recognize something that might require further investigation.
Clearly, he was correct, and, just as clearly, you are a dolt.

Clearly he was not correct and being called a dolt by the dullest pencil in the box just makes my day. Who doesn't like themselves some irony?

So....you see no connection between the officer finding something amiss about the culprit, and said culprit pulling a gun on the officer?

You are correct.....'dolt' was far too kind.

I'd characterize you as a maggot, but then I'd get all those emails from maggots demanding that I not associate their name with yours.

Liberals/Democrats stoke the fires of racial division, lie about some mythical program by white police to shoot unarmed black folks.....

14. "Do we really wish to go down that Ferguson road of squeezing political advantage out of the deaths?

If we were to embrace the abjectly racist worldview of Eric Holder or Al Sharpton, where would the racialization of crime end? Who would decide which interracial crimes illustrated premeditated racial hatred — or criminal laxity on the part of the state — and deserved national attention? Which adjudicator could or would declare that one interracial incident was idiosyncratic without transcendent significance, but the other typical and thus representative of collective pathology?

What exactly has this country stooped to, when our officials and public figures traffic in politicizing the end of human lives?

We are becoming not just a sick country, but an amoral one as well.

What Ferguson wrought will not end well."
Crimes of Exactly What Works and Days

Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?

I couldn't see much in the video but it appears that the two were in front of the store and walked down to where the police officer's car stopped. So no they were not just in front of a store.

They were walking through the parking lot after exiting the store. Something everybody does when they exit the store. Tell me where in that there is probably suspicion for the police to be pulling up into their path and jumping out of his car? Is walking on private property a crime? Should I start ordering my food from Amazon because being out in the line of sight of the police is all the reason they need to harass me?

I took another look and by gosh you are right. Just the other day some white boys were standing in front of a store and a cop car pulls up as they were walking away and then they pulled a gun on the cop. Being white, and being as those things happen everyday the cop didn't blow them away. He understood it was just some white boys playing a prank.

I took another look and by gosh you are right. Just the other day some white boys were standing in front of a store and a cop car pulls up as they were walking away and then they pulled a gun on the cop. Being white, and being as those things happen everyday the cop didn't blow them away. He understood it was just some white boys playing a prank.

Hard to blame Dumpster, probably spent his whole life in government schools, and reads the NYTimes, and gets most of his views from Jon Stewart.

Liberals....the dumbest people who believe they are the smartest.

Hard to blame Dumpster, probably spent his whole life in government schools, and reads the NYTimes, and gets most of his views from Jon Stewart.

Nursing home letting you burn the midnight oil? How precious. It is Christmas here in the 21st Century. What day is it for you there in your little house on the prairie? Maybe if you are good, Mr. Edwards will bring you an apple and a candy cane.

..always so sure, always so wrong.

Nursing home letting you burn the midnight oil? How precious. It is Christmas here in the 21st Century. What day is it for you there in your little house on the prairie? Maybe if you are good, Mr. Edwards will bring you an apple and a candy cane.

Not quite Christmas......wrong again.

Not quite Christmas......wrong again.

Better count your gold before you go to sleep, Ebeneezer. You will be having a restless night.

Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice...

Notice the cop didn't attempt to arrest any of the sub-humans. Look how long the cops and the sub-humans were just talking. The cop never drew his weapon. He never did fuck all.
All of a sudden the sub-human pulled a gun out of the bag he was holding and pointed it directly at the cops head. It's ON THE FUCKING SURVEILLANCE TAPE!!
Thanks to Sharpton and the Major now every cop in the country just switched to 'ZERO TOLERANCE ' in using lethal force. Any feral young negro who may in the slightest way be threatening the safety of a cop is now going to get a fucking bullet in his head.
High time decent society 'took the garbage out'.

'sub humans'? Just how ignorant can you folks on the right get?

Notice the cop didn't attempt to arrest any of the sub-humans. Look how long the cops and the sub-humans were just talking. The cop never drew his weapon. He never did fuck all.
All of a sudden the sub-human pulled a gun out of the bag he was holding and pointed it directly at the cops head. It's ON THE FUCKING SURVEILLANCE TAPE!!
Thanks to Sharpton and the Major now every cop in the country just switched to 'ZERO TOLERANCE ' in using lethal force. Any feral young negro who may in the slightest way be threatening the safety of a cop is now going to get a fucking bullet in his head.

You Liberals never cease to amaze: seems, much like the result of the attacks by the "Body Snachers," once you Liberals are indoctrinated, you are never able to shake off said effects.

You dope: this is the only important aspect:
"When the officer approached, Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer. The officer discharged his weapon multiple times and Martin was pronounced dead at the scene. The suspect’s gun was recovered."

What difference does name calling make????

You're old enough to remember 'sticks and stones.'

Why are you so prone to seek mitigation for antisocial, recidivists who are ready to 'Willie Horton' the rest of us.....including you.

And.....Merry Christmas.

Anyone who pulls a gun on a cop is a 'sub-human' IMO. No matter what color their skin is.
They had just left the store after shopping lifting.

You Liberals never cease to amaze: seems, much like the result of the attacks by the "Body Snachers," once you Liberals are indoctrinated, you are never able to shake off said effects.

"When the officer approached, Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer. The officer discharged his weapon multiple times and Martin was pronounced dead at the scene. The suspect’s gun was recovered."

Why are you so prone to seek mitigation for antisocial, recidivists who are ready to 'Willie Horton' the rest of us.....including you.

And.....Merry Christmas.

And you right wing haters never cease to amaze me. The vile nature of conservatism, the deep hate of those you see as "others" has been a cancer that infests our society, our nation and our species.

Conservatism plays to the lowest human denominator. It brings out the worst in humankind.

And.....Merry Christmas.

And you right wing haters never cease to amaze me. The vile nature of conservatism, the deep hate of those you see as "others" has been a cancer that infests our society, our nation and our species.

Conservatism plays to the lowest human denominator. It brings out the worst in humankind.

Now....focus like a laser, and try to string together a few words that make sense: what, exactly, is wrong with 'the deep hatred' of those who pull a gun on law enforcement officers?

Are you saying that you feel otherwise?

And.....Merry Christmas.

Now....focus like a laser, and try to string together a few words that make sense: what, exactly, is wrong with 'the deep hatred' of those who pull a gun on law enforcement officers?

The depth of conservative hate goes much deeper than that PC. It plays out in every thread of this forum.

"Conservatism, though a necessary element in any stable society, is not a social program; in its paternalistic, nationalistic and power adoring tendencies it is often closer to socialism than true liberalism; and with its traditionalistic, anti-intellectual, and often mystical propensities it will never, except in short periods of disillusionment, appeal to the young and all those others who believe that some changes are desirable if this world is to become a better place."
Friedrich August von Hayek-The Road to Serfdom

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."
Friedrich August von Hayek-Why I am Not a Conservative

And.....Merry Christmas.

The depth of conservative hate goes much deeper than that PC. It plays out in every thread of this forum.

"Conservatism, though a necessary element in any stable society, is not a social program; in its paternalistic, nationalistic and power adoring tendencies it is often closer to socialism than true liberalism; and with its traditionalistic, anti-intellectual, and often mystical propensities it will never, except in short periods of disillusionment, appeal to the young and all those others who believe that some changes are desirable if this world is to become a better place."

"In general, it can probably be said that the conservative does not object to coercion or arbitrary power so long as it is used for what he regards as the right purposes. He believes that if government is in the hands of decent men, it ought not to be too much restricted by rigid rules. Since he is essentially opportunist and lacks principles..."

What, exactly, is wrong with 'the deep hatred' of those who pull a gun on law enforcement officers?

Put on your big boy pants....or at least turn the hospital gown with the opening to the back....and answer the question.

And.....Merry Christmas.

That's right s0n..........we are haters!!!! Glad you are amazed........and we intend never to give up our society to the Disney folks. And know what cancer does to the weak?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Get any new wiffle ball bats for Christmas s0n??!!!!:boobies::boobies::gay:

And.....Merry Christmas.

What, exactly, is wrong with 'the deep hatred' of those who pull a gun on law enforcement officers?

Put on your big boy pants....or at least turn the hospital gown with the opening to the back....and answer the question.

Pulling a gun on a police officer is a stupid move. I understand why he was shot, but I just can't celebrate the man's demise.

Check out the replies by sk00k...I rest my case...

I am sure you will find the very same hatred for Michael Brown and even Eric Garner...

Conservatism is a cancer on mankind.

Forum List

Back