Police Evidence Submitted To Portland Court

So true. You don't negotiate when a gun if pointed at your head.
there's no gun pointed at anyone's head. there is a complete lack of leadership of elected officials who took oaths to protect our country. They failed. that's no gun. That's insanity. destruction of our economy and it's opposition is all that is on the table at the moment. self defense. If you are for self defense vote for trump.

He took my statements out of context and you just jumped in. Try understanding what you are reading before looking anymore stupid than you do.
Nope. I read exactly the same thing. enjoy your crow.
No you didn't otherwise you'd know the I believe the riots aren't working and never will. The dialogue that they claim to want won't happen if the riots continue and will continue to divide. That the city of Portland is culpable in any injury and death because of their failure to control their citizens. These fail to be protests and are riots and no one asked for them and no one wants to talk about racism, and that produces riots, violence and hate.

I have dialogue with people that are not twisting and lying, you fail to qualify.
I appreciate you have to save face somehow after your nasty outburst.
My condolences. After one jumps into a shit filled trench there really is no neat and easy way out.
I didn't you misread and took out of context, your problem not mine.
Compounding your lie. Very bright. That's what winners do.

I have dialogue with people that are not twisting and lying, you fail to qualify.
I appreciate you have to save face somehow after your nasty outburst.
My condolences. After one jumps into a shit filled trench there really is no neat and easy way out.
I didn't you misread and took out of context, your problem not mine.
Compounding your lie. Very bright. That's what winners do.

I know, I wish you'd stop lying.

These are some of the videos submitted to the court in Portland.

Just peaceful protesters dancing in the streets as the Mayor orders police to stand down. Of course, the next week the "peaceful" protesters set the police station on fire.

There is nothing here that state and local police can't handle. There is no excuse for anonymous thugs to come in from the outside uninvited. Now the Oregon state government, including the Oregon AG has asked them to leave. I hope the cops are shadowing them and demanding ID. They better be on the next plane out. Was the video of the anonymous attack on Navy Vet been submitted to the court so it can be determined whom to arrest and charge? This thug's name also must be determined to name him as a defendant in the lawsuit.

Just peaceful protesters dancing in the streets as the Mayor orders police to stand down. Of course, the next week the "peaceful" protesters set the police station on fire.

There is nothing here that state and local police can't handle. There is no excuse for anonymous thugs to come in from the outside uninvited. Now the Oregon state government, including the Oregon AG has asked them to leave. I hope the cops are shadowing them and demanding ID. They better be on the next plane out. Was the video of the anonymous attack on Navy Vet been submitted to the court so it can be determined whom to arrest and charge? This thug's name also must be determined to name him as a defendant in the lawsuit.

Go pound sand. They breached the court house last night and had to be beat back. They house federal prisoners in there.

And the Portland police have been ordered to stand down so no, they can't handle and won't.

Go pound sand. They breached the court house last night and had to be beat back. They house federal prisoners in there.

And the Portland police have been ordered to stand down so no, they can't handle and won't.

Doubt it. Why are you opposed to police wearing uniforms and displaying ID.? This safeguards the rights of all of us. Do you want to live in Nazi Germany? Now why was this man attacked when he was doing nothing wrong and who did it?

Doubt it. Why are you opposed to police wearing uniforms and displaying ID.? This safeguards the rights of all of us. Do you want to live in Nazi Germany? Now why was this man attacked when he was doing nothing wrong and who did it? The National Guard is available if the governor needs it.

Doubt it. Why are you opposed to police wearing uniforms and displaying ID.? This safeguards the rights of all of us. Do you want to live in Nazi Germany? Now why was this man attacked when he was doing nothing wrong and who did it?

Of course you doubt it. You think attacking a Federal Court House trying to burn it down is just fine and dandy. He was told to leave and refused. If you're ordered off of Federal property by DHS you better do it. He didn't, and he was forced off.

No you didn't otherwise you'd know the I believe the riots aren't working and never will. The dialogue that they claim to want won't happen if the riots continue and will continue to divide. That the city of Portland is culpable in any injury and death because of their failure to control their citizens. These fail to be protests and are riots and no one asked for them and no one wants to talk about racism, and that produces riots, violence and hate
That wasn’t what you said! They are the ones that don’t want any dialogue. Period

Doubt it. Why are you opposed to police wearing uniforms and displaying ID
So you’re going to say you never heard of undercover? Really? Hahaha hahaha

son, that is about the stupidest post of all time

No you didn't otherwise you'd know the I believe the riots aren't working and never will. The dialogue that they claim to want won't happen if the riots continue and will continue to divide. That the city of Portland is culpable in any injury and death because of their failure to control their citizens. These fail to be protests and are riots and no one asked for them and no one wants to talk about racism, and that produces riots, violence and hate
That wasn’t what you said! They are the ones that don’t want any dialogue. Period

There are ones that don't want dialogue. There are ones that do. I never said differently.

Forum List

Back