Police group leader calls Biden-Harris 'most radical anti-police ticket in history'

Dem's anti police rhetoric is off the charts. They have sided with criminals. They ignore completely that it's minorities these criminals prey on, rape, murder, assault. Who's side are Dem politicians on anyway holy crap.

We are holding 3 presidential debates. If Biden doesn't want to show up that's up to him. :muahaha:

When have they sided with criminals?? and who did they side with??

The president of the top lobbying group representing police and law enforcement officers tore into Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, calling them the “most radical anti-police ticket in history.”

Michael McHale, the president of the National Association of Police Organizations, decried what he described as a rash of violence against police officers in recent months and railed against “failed” elected officials in cities such as Minneapolis, New York and Chicago who he said had made “the conscious decision not to support law enforcement.”

Biden, he said, would follow their lead.

BJ's Pull Quote

“Joe Biden has turned his candidacy over to the far-left, anti-law enforcement radicals,” he said. “And as a senator, Kamala Harris pushed to further restrict police, cut their training, and make our American communities and streets even more dangerous than they are.”

Oh wow some wife beater doesn't like teh democratic ticket?

I'd rather listen to LeBron than his dumbass

Hahahaha

Maybe he should clean up his own house before he starts bitching about how the rest of America is suddenly aware of how poorly behaved our police are relative to every other police force in the developed world.

They're not racists, all their wives left eyes are black. Hahahaha

Are you okay?

I'm fine, just reminding you all who you take as credible

Which is white trash wife beaters

People the founding fathers would have spit on with glee

Another Rabid Right Circle Jerk fantasizing lies about Biden and Harris.

Seems like it's the same playbook every four year from the GOP. Fear and Smear.
Sometimes it works. This time ....... well see in a few weeks!

Ah yes, projection from a Trump voter, why that is fresh and never been done before. Wait, Biden is not in any govt. office.
And he won't be if he wins, his "stroke" will occur soon after he gets into office so we see the real Dem candidate become president right?

The president of the top lobbying group representing police and law enforcement officers tore into Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, calling them the “most radical anti-police ticket in history.”

Michael McHale, the president of the National Association of Police Organizations, decried what he described as a rash of violence against police officers in recent months and railed against “failed” elected officials in cities such as Minneapolis, New York and Chicago who he said had made “the conscious decision not to support law enforcement.”

BJ's Pull Quote

“Joe Biden has turned his candidacy over to the far-left, anti-law enforcement radicals,” he said. “And as a senator, Kamala Harris pushed to further restrict police, cut their training, and make our American communities and streets even more dangerous than they are.”
But I just got my Kamala is a cop T-shirt...
5216326_0.jpg

Now you are saying she is the most anti-cop candidate in US history?? That sucks....because I was told that she arrested tons of blacks and that Biden would totally bring back the 1994 crime bill which also arrested tons of blacks....

And right now, the blacks are the problem..they are the one in the streets killing and looting and stuff...

Guess I gotta vote for Trump to do the stuff that I was told Kamala and Biden did....

I can't imagine what cops got away with before everyone had a cell phone with video, I can't imagine what they get away with still when no ones looking.

BJ's Pull Quote

Oh wow some wife beater doesn't like teh democratic ticket?

I'd rather listen to LeBron than his dumbass

Hahahaha

Maybe he should clean up his own house before he starts bitching about how the rest of America is suddenly aware of how poorly behaved our police are relative to every other police force in the developed world.

They're not racists, all their wives left eyes are black. Hahahaha

Are you okay?

I'm fine, just reminding you all who you take as credible

Which is white trash wife beaters

People the founding fathers would have spit on with glee

So you're not okay, do you want to talk about it?

BJ's Pull Quote

But I just got my Kamala is a cop T-shirt...
View attachment 380757
Now you are saying she is the most anti-cop candidate in US history?? That sucks....because I was told that she arrested tons of blacks and that Biden would totally bring back the 1994 crime bill which also arrested tons of blacks....

And right now, the blacks are the problem..they are the one in the streets killing and looting and stuff...

Guess I gotta vote for Trump to do the stuff that I was told Kamala and Biden did....

Guess so.

The burning, looting and rioting will continue under Biden but If Trump gets reelected with no election hanging over him, he will close the door on that bullshit quick. Biden and Harris actually approve of the rioting because they think that will help them get elected, all the innocent victims be damned. Biden would be the last nail in the coffin of the USA. MAGA.
Looting, rioting and burning is happening under Trump and he has no way to understand how to stop it.
He'll stop it cold the day after he is elected. With the fake media and all, and an election coming up, he has to lay low right mow. Fake media is a big advantage and that's what the MSM gives Biden. , MAGA for the children.

The burning, looting and rioting will continue under Biden but If Trump gets reelected with no election hanging over him, he will close the door on that bullshit quick. Biden and Harris actually approve of the rioting because they think that will help them get elected, all the innocent victims be damned. Biden would be the last nail in the coffin of the USA. MAGA.
Looting, rioting and burning is happening under Trump and he has no way to understand how to stop it.
You're an idiot. Sorry for the bluntness,

The police have a lot of supporters. But then too, so do public school teachers. I'd still place my money on Trump but it sure wouldn't be a bundle.

BJ's Pull Quote

Yes, Biden goes from the Lock 'em up Crime Bill, and Harris from a Crooked Prosecutor to

Biden and Harris Attack Police in New Campaign Ad as Violent Riots Continue Across America

Instead of calling for law and order, Biden and Harris attack police officers.

From the Biden ad: “Why in this nation do black Americans wake up knowing that they could lose their life in the course of just living their life?” the campaign ad says.
Biden and Harris are suggesting that police officers are hunting down law abiding blacks “just living their life.”

BJ's Pull Quote

In other words they are protecting bad cops. Americans overwhelmingly support police reform. The good cops should be supporting this as well. The police should not be blindly supported as Trump does. This thug is spouting bullshit. I have no respect for him.

There is no evidence to support that bullshit. If Trump gets a second term this will become a totalitarian state.

Biden and Harris, who have acted like crooked cops during their entire political careers, now think they're qualified to make guidelines for cops? Give me a break. These two, just like Pelosi, think they're above the law. That's the opposite of leadership. Peace, love and MAGA.

Forum List

Back