Police have arrested 7 people fortrying to help Gustavo Arriaga evade capture...all 7 are illegals

i dont even know who tf you are :thup:
It’s no surprise you don’t know who I am because you don’t even know what a progressive you are.

OWCH!
I’m telling you, these psycho Libs and Progs don’t read what they post.
Are you still so dumb that you thought that the quote was mine? Seems quite like it!
I’m so dumb I actually read your posts all the time.
You’re so dumb you don’t even read your own.

i dont even know who tf you are :thup:
It’s no surprise you don’t know who I am because you don’t even know what a progressive you are.

OWCH!
Are you still so dumb that you thought that the quote was mine? Seems quite like it!
You read my posts all the time? That is pretty dumb ~ I only come here to bust balls in the flame zone.

Meanwhile, youre the fuckin idiot that couldnt decipher my post and now youre attempting sophistry to hide your disabilities.

Its alright.

OWCH!
You read my posts all the time? That is pretty dumb ~ I only come here to bust balls in the flame zone.

Meanwhile, youre the fuckin idiot that couldnt decipher my post and now youre attempting sophistry to hide your disabilities.

Its alright.
I read everybody’s posts.

Its alright.
Welp, my only advice would be to leave time for naps and showers in between.

Its alright.
Welp, my only advice would be to leave time for naps and showers in between.
I’m a fast reader.

Forum List

Back