Police officer - doing his job

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sean Collier Dead: MIT Campus Police Officer Slain In Confrontation With Terror Suspects

s-SEAN-COLLIER-DEAD-large.jpg

Doing his job.

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters. IOW, the very people who ran toward the explosions while civilians were running away.

I AM NOT SAYING civilians should not run away. And, as we know, SOME civilians did run toward the explosions. PLEASE DO NOT LIE about what I actually said.

Just saying that these people lay down their lives for us every single day, just as this young man did. We value football players more than we do law enforcement or firefighters.

It seems very sad to me that the killers will be remembered but this man will not.

No one is happy that he was killed.

He was not killed as a result of an imagined "right wing hate machine" either.

When Police respect Citizens and our Constitutional Rights they deserve our respect, when they don't they should be punished and/or fired.

Mindlessly "Waving The Flag of Support for Law Enforcement" doesn't help. Knowing your Rights does.

Sean Collier Dead: MIT Campus Police Officer Slain In Confrontation With Terror Suspects

Doing his job.

One of the sadder effects of the rw hate machine is that many have no respect for law enforcement and fire fighters. IOW, the very people who ran toward the explosions while civilians were running away.

I AM NOT SAYING civilians should not run away. And, as we know, SOME civilians did run toward the explosions. PLEASE DO NOT LIE about what I actually said.

Just saying that these people lay down their lives for us every single day, just as this young man did. We value football players more than we do law enforcement or firefighters.

It seems very sad to me that the killers will be remembered but this man will not.

I get the left wing has no respect for these men ... they use them as props to gain more control in forefront but treat them like garbage when the cameras aren't rolling. These guys and our military deserve to make good money and benefits. These two groups should be top priority. Everything else secondary.

you idiots cut their pay whenever possible

Incorrect ... I have no control over any budget. It'd be one of the few things I wouldn't cut, in fact I would increase ... if I had any control. I mean outside the military and other federal law enforcement ... These officers should be paid based on state and local govt budgets anyway.

... and its the right who has said we don't need them.

Mittens said we need to cut them.

Its also the right that says they want a voucher system so they can take rights and benefits away from vets.

... and its the right who has said we don't need them.

Mittens said we need to cut them.

Its also the right that says they want a voucher system so they can take rights and benefits away from vets.

As usual you can't refrain from lying. What a sad pathetic little twerp you are.

Doing his job.

Rw hate machine? No respect for Law enforcement and firefighters?
You fucking despicable piece of trash. Turn your rep back on you coward.

It was a leftist that shit on a police car in New York. We know how the left feels about police.

You cut all funds for them.

then you want to pretend they are your personal property to wave arround like a flag

Forum List

Back