Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Fascist and damned proud of it, huh Brown Shirt?

...wtf?

My God you're a simpleton.

Threats and intimidation to silence your opposition. You people are Nazis

Police leadership should not put themselves in a postion of political oppostion. THATS THE POINT and thats why he was fired.

If he was doing this privately there would not be an issue.

Now what would make you post a thing like that?

You were linked on your moron friend asking the same stupid question. Silencing your opposition with threats and intimidation, it's your fascist way. Disagreeing with someone is no longer in the Nazi Democrat playbook, you want them fired, at a minimum

...wtf?

Police leadership should not put themselves in a postion of political oppostion. THATS THE POINT and thats why he was fired.

Do you honestly believe he would have been fired if he had donated money to the prosecution of Rittenhouse?

You were linked on your moron friend asking the same stupid question. Silencing your opposition with threats and intimidation, it's your fascist way. Disagreeing with someone is no longer in the Nazi Democrat playbook, you want them fired, at a minimum
What's the definition of fascist?

...wtf?

Do you honestly believe he would have been fired if he had donated money to the prosecution of Rittenhouse?
On official time with employer equipment? You bet.

There has to be more to the story. I can't believe he would not be able to sue and clean up after this.

It seems the Guardian was the one who traced the e-mails back to the donators.

This is acceptable....why ?
The lieutenant did something both foolish and knowingly against what was clearly stated city and department policy. By using his city email to send his message, it gives the appearance of having the 'official' blessing of the Norfolk, VA police department, which clearly did not approve it.

I also have a work email, and everyone at work knows that the email is for official business ONLY. In addition, everyone at work knows that your outgoing and incoming emails are not private and can be viewed by supervisors and security. The fact that the email address is for police and government employees makes the transgression worse than it would otherwise be for business employees.
^^ don’t you just love these hypocrites? OMG we must fire a police officer for using his email when donating to a cause. Yet Hillary Clinton can use email in an illegal manner with classified information and she is never held accountable. Rules for thee, and not for the Elite.

That's right, bitch. :boo_hoo14: Your Qult45 tears are delicious.

...wtf?

So that was a law/rule where the cop worked? Link?

We both know if he had donated to a leftist cause then you'd be perfectly fine with it

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You don't have free speech in a job.

Ah, but you evidently do as long as said speech is from the left side of the political spectrum.
??? That does not make sense. Go get a job.

I haven't seen any kneelers fired for embarrassing their teams, have you?

I have a job, likely a much better one than you.
Sure you do! :)

Ah, you are a newbie who is an Internet bad boy living in his parent's basement who thinks he knows everything after reading Yahoo news and Instagram. Gotcha. Yes, I am gainfully employed. I didn't get any stimulus checks due to income restrictions. How about you?

...wtf?

Nope..wouldn't happen.

So was George Floyd, guess they should have just shot him on sight and the whole thing would have been fine by your standards.
When the convicted murderer Chauvin began kneeling on the victim, Floyd's, neck for almost 10 minutes straight he was not in the process of committing a crime.

Another proven, partisan, Republican liar.

...wtf?

We both know if he had donated to a leftist cause then you'd be perfectly fine with it

Rule? You have supervisors at work and if they think you fucked up at your job they fire you.

You didn't know these "rules"?

...wtf?

Nope..wouldn't happen.
It just did. :)

...wtf?

Rule? You have supervisors at work and if they think you fucked up at your job they fire you.

They don't apply to the right.

...wtf?

I thought lefties hated right-to-work principles? Maybe you only care when it suits you.

I am fine with people being fired because their boss doesn't like what they do but I have this sneaking suspicion that this wouldn't fly if a lefty was fired by a righty.

...wtf?

There is no reason to think that the donation itself was the problem. The problem was that he used his official email and spoke publicly about "all the cops" suppposedly backing the cause. It's inapropriate, unprofessional and provides grounds for dismissal for someone in a leadership role.

Forum List

Back