🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Officer Fired For Donating $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

Police need to clean up their act.

This is step in the right direction.

Fascist and damned proud of it, huh Brown Shirt?

...wtf?

My God you're a simpleton.

Threats and intimidation to silence your opposition. You people are Nazis

Police leadership should not put themselves in a postion of political oppostion. THATS THE POINT and thats why he was fired.

If he was doing this privately there would not be an issue.

Do you honestly believe he would have been fired if he had donated money to the prosecution of Rittenhouse?
On official time with employer equipment? You bet.

Nope..wouldn't happen.
It just did. :)

Really, that guy donated to Rittenhouse's prosecution team? Who knew.

So was George Floyd, guess they should have just shot him on sight and the whole thing would have been fine by your standards.
When the convicted murderer Chauvin began kneeling on the victim, Floyd's, neck for almost 10 minutes straight he was not in the process of committing a crime.

Another proven, partisan, Republican liar.

Floyd had committed several crimes that day, crimes worse than trespass, he deserved to be shot, no questions asked, according to your words. Why can't you own what you say?

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire
you if it makes them look bad.

Wait are you saying employers have a right to fire people over their lawful actions on their own time? Do you also think employers have a right to full access of the private lives of their employees, texts messages, social media post, where they go and what they do and who they associate with?

Yes. Regardless of your opinion, your actions reflect on the company you work for whether they are performed in or away from work. There's no written law that says an employer can't fire you if you make them look bad. IE..bad publicity, affect company income or profits, cause them to lose customers. In fact, just the opposite. They can terminate you for just about anything for any reason. You can thank Republicans for that. :)
And employers can be sued for wrongful termination too.

During the hiring process, it's standard procedure for employers to notify (in writing) their employees what is required of them while on the job and what is prohibited. The employee is given a sheet of paper with the list and is required to sign (or initial) that they understand. Then that paper is placed in their employee file.

Like I say, let him sue. He will lose.
So what did he do that was prohibited?

So what? A lieutenant is supposed to be a position of leadership and authority. And he goes and donates to the defense of a young man who not only took the law into his own hands, he went looking to kill someone.
Seems like an appropriate punishment. He should never be allowed to carry a badge and gun again.

I'll say it one more time. You have the right to say or do anything you want on your own time. However, that does not mean your employer can't fire

Wait are you saying employers have a right to fire people over their lawful actions on their own time? Do you also think employers have a right to full access of the private lives of their employees, texts messages, social media post, where they go and what they do and who they associate with?

Yes. Regardless of your opinion, your actions reflect on the company you work for whether they are performed in or away from work. There's no written law that says an employer can't fire you if you make them look bad. IE..bad publicity, affect company income or profits, cause them to lose customers. In fact, just the opposite. They can terminate you for just about anything for any reason. You can thank Republicans for that. :)

During the hiring process, it's standard procedure for employers to notify (in writing) their employees what is required of them while on the job and what is prohibited. The employee is given a sheet of paper with the list and is required to sign (or initial) that they understand. Then that paper is placed in their employee file.

Not only that, but for public employees they often have to under go "ethics training" and such as well as part of the job at intervals. It was probably a dumb mistake, but a costly one in that it could affect the appearance of impartiality - he should have known.
I still haven't seen what his "mistake" was. If they information wasn't hacked, it would have never become public.

If it were a contribution to an anti-Constitutional cause, it would be justified. If it is merely a contribution to legal defense for an accused citizen, it seems excessive and actionable.
No, it would not.

The ability to practice your freedoms, rights or actions are not mitigated by who may or may not agree with them.
As a police officer, he is sworn to uphold the Constitution. Attacking the Constitution would nullify his oath and his employment.
It seems he did not use the proper channels for his contribution, and that may change the conclusion my previous post inferred.
He didn't attack the Constitution. Donating money to Kyle Rittenhouses defence is not an attack on the Constitution, NAZI.

Rittenhouse shot in self defense.
Self defense is the most basic human right.
Progressives are so backwards that they are against Human Rights.
BTW, the Rittenhouse trial will great to watch.
It will expose the hate and violence of the Progressives.

It is difficult to witness any trial, as justice seems in short supply.

Agreed but since blacks won't address their own busted culture it will make no difference. Dozens of blacks will be killed over the next few days and not a peep will be said because black lives don't matter. All that matters are free nikes and flat screen tvs

Piss off his boss.

Of course he was committing crimes. He tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. He was high on illegal drugs. He was resisting arrest. If a police officer tells you to get in his squad car and you do not comply, then you are resisting arrest.

The jury convicted him only because they were afraid they would become the target of mob violence.

You are the forum's biggest dumb fuck.
And Chauvin is going to rot in prison.

All is well in the world.
I doubt it. The conviction will be thrown out on appeal.

Piss off his boss.
That isn't sufficient cause for a public sector job.

...wtf?

Police leadership should not put themselves in a postion of political oppostion. THATS THE POINT and thats why he was fired.

Says who?

Not only that, but for public employees they often have to under go "ethics training" and such as well as part of the job at intervals. It was probably a dumb mistake, but a costly one in that it could affect the appearance of impartiality - he should have known.
I still haven't seen what his "mistake" was. If they information wasn't hacked, it would have never become public.

No one cares what you think.

No one cares what you think.
Then why did you reply?

...wtf?

Do you honestly believe he would have been fired if he had donated money to the prosecution of Rittenhouse?
On official time with employer equipment? You bet.

Bullshit.
fb5661f9-c47b-42c9-9757-05f05fad4b95-MJS_march_08668.JPG

You can publicly, openly and IN UNIFORM support black lives matter. You cannot, in private without telling anyone donate less than 1% of your monthly income to anything BLM opposes.

...wtf?

So that was a law/rule where the cop worked? Link?

We both know if he had donated to a leftist cause then you'd be perfectly fine with it

Rule? You have supervisors at work and if they think you fucked up at your job they fire you.

You didn't know these "rules"?

Whoa, Shirley, you're all over the place.

I responded to your post that he should be fired for engaging in politics. You freaked out, it was weird.

So again, on your point that police should be fired for engaging in politics, le's review my reply:

So that was a law/rule where the cop worked? Link?​
We both know if he had donated to a leftist cause then you'd be perfectly fine with it​

...wtf?

There is no reason to think that the donation itself was the problem. The problem was that he used his official email and spoke publicly about "all the cops" suppposedly backing the cause. It's inapropriate, unprofessional and provides grounds for dismissal for someone in a leadership role.

That's a good argument if you can show where that was an official policy where he worked.

We both know though that if he were a leftist, he'd be fine and you'd be fine with it

It’s acceptable because the fascists are in total control of the country.

Yep, the city manager in Brooklyn Center was fired for merely mentioning due process and one of the city council members admitted she did so out of fear.

And then this from the shit-head mayor of Brooklyn Center.

If it is so bad in America for blacks then fucking emigrate.

Floyd and Wright both had criminal records...didn't they ?
Is DEATH ON SIGHT the proscribed punishment for having a criminal record?

Funny, all these faux abuse cases have one thing in common. Thug scum resisting arrest. Our overcrowded prison system proves it is entirely possible to be arrested without dying, yet these imbeciles all seem to somehow screw that up. Suicide by cop is not really a cop problem, its a thug problem.
He stopped, dropped the gun, and raised his hands. That is not resisting arrest.

Forum List

Back