🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"
Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you don't believe in the First Amendment?
Some people believe in the first amendment until they feel offended, then all bets are off. I don't like that flag myself, had a couple of ancestors die on the yankee end of things but the first amendment protects their right to have that flag.
Not if they are a cop. That should be obvious. You cant have cops that support stuff like Nazi's, the KKK, and other hate groups. Its a conflict of interest.

Not when you are a paid public servant (especially one with a weapon). Once you make that leap its just like the military.

No, it isn't like the military. In fact, this wouldn't be an issue even if she was in the military. This flag is on her own personal property at her house. It has no relevancy whatsoever to her profession. Why are you supporting fascism?

Some people believe in the first amendment until they feel offended, then all bets are off. I don't like that flag myself, had a couple of ancestors die on the yankee end of things but the first amendment protects their right to have that flag.
Not if they are a cop. That should be obvious. You cant have cops that support stuff like Nazi's, the KKK, and other hate groups. Its a conflict of interest.

What hate group is she supporting? Where is your evidence?

he didnt go to jail. he wasnt fined or censored.

the former officer's first amendment rights were not infringed upon

He is a she and that fact that she didn't go to jail or was neither fined nor censored is completely irrelevant, but you already knew that. She lost her job. The government cannot impede your Constitutional rights.

she claimed to investigators that she was unaware that the flag had been adopted by racists.

she either lied to the investigators or is too ignorant to be a cop.

Not when you are a paid public servant (especially one with a weapon). Once you make that leap its just like the military.

No, it isn't like the military. In fact, this wouldn't be an issue even if she was in the military. This flag is on her own personal property at her house. It has no relevancy whatsoever to her profession. Why are you supporting fascism?
Actually it is. Thats why cops loose their jobs when they are found to be supporting hate groups.

she claimed to investigators that she was unaware that the flag had been adopted by racists.

she either lied to the investigators or is too ignorant to be a cop.

There was no reason for an investigation to begin with as no crime had been committed.

What hate group is she supporting? Where is your evidence?
The loser confederates. She is supporting traitors that wanted to keep people enslaved. Thats a hate group.

Forum List

Back