🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police officer fired for having confederate flag in yard

Good. I'm glad the dumb bitch got fired.

So you don't believe in the First Amendment?
he didnt go to jail. he wasnt fined or censored.

the former officer's first amendment rights were not infringed upon

He is a she and that fact that she didn't go to jail or was neither fined nor censored is completely irrelevant, but you already knew that. She lost her job. The government cannot impede your Constitutional rights.
the government did not impede on her rights.

she claimed to investigators that she was unaware that the flag had been adopted by racists.

she either lied to the investigators or is too ignorant to be a cop.

There was no reason for an investigation to begin with as no crime had been committed.
Doesnt have to be a crime. She has a right to fly her flag and the cops have a right to fire her dumb ass.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

tissue?

who says your "freedom of speech" is limitless when you're an officer? he's a liability and if the confederate flag is his thing and he does something wrong, they're going to crucify him in court.

He is a she and that fact that she didn't go to jail or was neither fined nor censored is completely irrelevant, but you already knew that. She lost her job. The government cannot impede your Constitutional rights.
I thought you were being a smart ass. You really believe this? Please show us where her 1rst amendment rights were violated.

Georgia Police Officer Fired for Having Confederate Flag in Her Yard - Breitbart

Ah nice lawsuit coming gonna really hit the in the wallet for this anti freedom of speech and anti property rights attack

Oh and while that coon is whining about flags being used by "white supremacists" he might want to complain about the USA flag because not only did it fly over alive ships but it's been used as long as the confederate flag has by "hate groups"

tissue?

who says your "freedom of speech" is limitless when you're an officer? he's a liability and if the confederate flag is his thing and he does something wrong, they're going to crucify him in court.
If they try it looks like y'all going to lose another fascist judge.

Not when you are a paid public servant (especially one with a weapon). Once you make that leap its just like the military.

No, it isn't like the military. In fact, this wouldn't be an issue even if she was in the military. This flag is on her own personal property at her house. It has no relevancy whatsoever to her profession. Why are you supporting fascism?
Actually it is. Thats why cops loose their jobs when they are found to be supporting hate groups.

How loose? An inch too loose? Maybe a foot too loose? I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at there.

And what hate group again was she supporting? You still haven't answered that.

"that coon".....? Interesting term to use.

I thought you were being a smart ass. You really believe this? Please show us where her 1rst amendment rights were violated.

It's actually really sad this has to be explained to you since a second grader could figure it out rather easily. The First Amendment protects free speech and expression. Her flying a confederate flag in her yard is free speech and expression. Just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate her rights. It really is that simple to understand.

Not when you are a paid public servant (especially one with a weapon). Once you make that leap its just like the military.

No, it isn't like the military. In fact, this wouldn't be an issue even if she was in the military. This flag is on her own personal property at her house. It has no relevancy whatsoever to her profession. Why are you supporting fascism?
Actually it is. Thats why cops loose their jobs when they are found to be supporting hate groups.

How loose? An inch too loose? Maybe a foot too loose? I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at there.

When you deflect over a typo I know are feeling unsure of your argument.

Yes I did answer your question. Now please show us where her 1rst amendment rights were violated.

At will employment. Republicans love it until it happens to them.

Just like locking up addicts. "Wait, but my Timmy is Different!"

It's actually really sad this has to be explained to you since a second grader could figure it out rather easily. The First Amendment protects free speech and expression. Her flying a confederate flag in her yard is free speech and expression. Just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate her rights. It really is that simple to understand.
She is still free to fly her flag. What are you talking about?

I have to wonder that that Police Dept has some kind of rules....otherwise, don't see what business it is of her employer. But good to know she's an idiot....great to see the idiots identify themselves.....but fireable? No.

the flag is a symbol of many hate groups and more than that a symbol of slavery, oppression, and racism

When you deflect over a typo I know are feeling unsure of your argument.

There is nothing flawed in my argument. Why should I take yours seriously when you can't even write properly?

Yes I did answer your question. .

No, you didn't. You haven't said what hate group she supports.

you don't have a constitutional right to unlimited speech when you are in a particular job....

well, let me rephrase that... you can say whatever you want. your employer doesn't have to tolerate it.... especially a police department (or other public agency) if what you say/do makes them look bad. just how it is..

the flag is a symbol of many hate groups and more than that a symbol of slavery, oppression, and racism

So tell us what hate group she supported. Should be pretty easy for you.

So tell us what hate group she supported. Should be pretty easy for you.
Confederates

"A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society."

Forum List

Back