Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

DC cops and antifa plants set this up...and yes...some conservatives were duped into going into the capital building.

Well I disagree that this was an antifa thing. But we'll see.

Regardless of that, plenty of people ruined their lives over their actions that day. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Conservatives are defending the dead rioter and ignoring the dead police officer that the rioters killed.

Strange.
maybe because the left has such a rep for lying that no one believes you. There's video of the cops going into the crowd and encouraging trump supporters to go in. You're liars and murderers. and you will get worse.

Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

There was no "Trump" riot. Eyewitnesses are getting the word out now that it was all started by an independent group of leftwing thugs. This was NANCY's Riot to stop the GOP from blocking the Biden certification.
If you accept General McInerny's opinion it was a special forces riot to get their hands on Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

maybe because the left has such a rep for lying that no one believes you.

I don't think it's appropriate to blame others for your own behavior.

Conservatives are praising the dead rioter and ignoring the dead police officer that the rioters killed.

Don't blame the left for that. That's on those individuals. They need to own it.

DC cops and antifa plants set this up...and yes...some conservatives were duped into going into the capital building.

Regardless of that, plenty of people ruined their lives over their actions that day. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
man. if you didn't have a lying media that you buy hook line and sinker it might do you a little good to see some actual video. Perhaps you'd realize that your supporter for the actual fascists is not going to be healthy for you and your family.

Conservatives are praising the dead rioter and ignoring the dead police officer that the rioters killed.

Don't blame the left for that. That's on those individuals. They need to own it.
Video: Cops Open Barricade To Let Trump Supporters In Amid Siege (dailydot.com)

man. if you didn't have a lying media that you buy hook line and sinker it might do you a little good to see some actual video. Perhaps you'd realize that your supporter for the actual fascists is not going to be healthy for you and your family.

Video: Cops Open Barricade To Let Trump Supporters In Amid Siege (dailydot.com)
They should drop the act. We now know that the few that broke into the capitol are the same old antifa that's been destroying all along.

The fact that I would not shoot at the the point in time given in your scenario does not mean that I would I would let them through to my family.

Sure, I can agree with that. It's unclear what would happen next.

So you don't shoot, which means the mob likely gets through, and then you go from there. Is that fair?
Another unwarranted conclusion on your part. You assume that I could not assess the need to shoot after they were through the door but before they got to my family; don't. You also assume that whoever is coming through the door is indeed apart of the mob you saw earlier and pose a threat. Making too many unwarranted assumptions gets innocent people killed. Not good.

man. if you didn't have a lying media that you buy hook line and sinker it might do you a little good to see some actual video.

I've seen it, I'm just not one to go for conspiracy theories.

There were already people behind the barricade in that video, so my current thought process is that they probably knew that they were surrounded and needed to re-position themselves as they knew they were going to get over-run.

But admittedly, I'm not certain and I don't think anyone is. I'm waiting for more information to find out exactly what happened.

Maybe the conspiracy is right. But again, I rarely go for those.

There are now 5 deaths.

By media BLM and Antifa standards...they were peaceful protest.

If you accept General McInerny's opinion it was a special forces riot to get their hands on Nancy Pelosi's laptop.
And why the fuck would anyone do that? He's a RWNJ. And oh yea...a militant neoco...,which you supposedly hate
The cop died of a stroke.
This is beating to death.
He was hit with a fire extinguisher in the head and died from that.

THAT is beaten to death

Another unwarranted conclusion on your part.

I'm trying to interpret your non-answers lol. A simple "Yes" or "No" would have sufficed from the beginning, but you insist on making your response difficult.

All I've gathered so far is that you don't shoot in the specific situation that I laid out for you. You don't shoot the first person getting through the barricade?

Is that accurate or are you going to keep being difficult?

They should drop the act. We now know that the few that broke into the capitol are the same old antifa that's been destroying all along.

Hey Tipsy. Remember this quote of yours?

1610237167332.png

Well there are 5 dead Trump supporters now. How do you feel? Is this what you wanted?

And why the fuck would anyone do that? He's a RWNJ. And oh yea...a militant neoco...,which you supposedly hate
The cop died of a stroke.
This is beating to death.
He was hit with a fire extinguisher in the head and died from that.

THAT is beaten to death
Cause of death was not blunt force trauma.

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.
She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

Officer Sicknick, RIP, died a few hours ago from injuries sustained in the line of duty. This bitch died while rioting and smashing doors down in the Capitol of the United States. You make it sound like she did something heroic, but she was a rioter attacking Congress as its members were in the middle of carrying out the requirements of the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, she died attacking the United States. There is no comparison.
Hun, I saw a longer video of the incident about an hour ago---its late but I don't recall seeing her breaking the window. I saw who I think were cops who look like swat going up the stairs behind where she and the other supposed trump supporters were at----------as they were arriving on scene--the males who were breaking the glass left the broken window which allowed her the space to climb up into the opening--its possible that they saw the cops coming up from behind and she had not or perhaps she was just trying to flee the upcoming cops with those bad looking assault rifles.. She being small may not have seen the undercover killer cop behind the class hiding in a doorway ready and primed by that dumbass coward Rep MarkWarren to shoot any one who look liked a trump supporter who trespassed across the window. The swat looking cops are the ones that you see in the video holding the guns once she goes down and they are saying active shooter in the building---I don't think they realized who shot her at first either.

Who in the hell cares. The bitch died trying to attack the Congress of the United States. She was an active rioter and traitor, not worthy of tears.
You're just upset she wasn't one of your rioters and traitors. And you obviously have an overly inflated opinion of the value of your tears. Feel free to keep them; no one cares.

What tears? The bitch died trying to overthrow the United States Government.
She will barely be remembered, and when she is remembered it will be as a foolish woman who died for stupidity and nothing else.

On the night of April 18, 1775, hundreds of British troops set off from Boston toward Concord, Massachusetts, in order to seize weapons and ammunition stockpiled there by American colonists. Gunfire was exchanged, leaving two colonists and three redcoats dead. ...https://www.history.com/news/what-was-the-shot-heard-round-the-world

So in retrospect, It is easy to decide who to side with, the British colonists, but they were seditionists, they were traitors and the all believed that they were being treated unfairly and not being heard by their own government. On that day would you have supported or not supported the action on April 18, 1775?

When Trump was elected, many elected him because they believed rightly or wrongly, that he would listen to them and treat them fairly. In November many more voted for him for the same reason. Whether they were correct or not is irrelevant, they also believed the voting system was corrupt and the will of the people was being ignored and an election was stolen.

I don’t believe the election was stolen, I don’t believe the riot was a good cause, I don’t think what happened should of happened. But someone cited a quote by Thomas Jefferson and I thought, would I have supported the British subjects that were starting a revolution, and committing treason against their own government? Would I have believed the violence was justified?

Just a thought as my mind has mulled over the disaster that was Wednesday and the deaths of that day.

you don't believe it cause u didn't see the evidence. Trump ballots in trash, rivers, shredded,

Show us some photos or video of it.

Republican ballots with scan codes, democrats not, codes at bottom of ballot malaligning the Republican ballots to get rejected and given provisional ballots,
with testimony coming from top counterfeit expert who developed the qr code for many of the apps on your phone to work.

keep your head in the sand. wake up now. courts, the Supreme Court, and Congress did not want to see the evidence so that they could deny it ever happened.

Damn I just can't understand how you couldn't produce any of these piles of evidence in a Court of Law.

YOU so badly want the protestors to be murderers that you don't allow for any common sense.........

Oh really? Show me where I said this.

If you had any common sense, you would admit that this is a lie.

But you won't, because you don't.
You are babbling hoping to distract from the point---stupid attempt because I just repeat myself.

You assumed that the officer was beat to death---but he died of a Stroke many hours after which you wanted to but failed to spin once this fact was pounded into your tiny head.

But you continue with several other ignorant assumptions--such as media often gets things wrong and or lies with such stories---which by the way is always the case with lib media sources now. There has been no confirmation of the story or should I say RUMOR that this cop was hit by a fire extinquisher at all. He may have been or may not have been---it could either way at this point. Secondly, you so bloody ignorant, you assume or should I say HOPE that he was hit in the head----even if hit, I don't think any stories have said where or how hard. For all you know he hit his hand on a fire extinguisher.

But you don't fricking stop there with your stupid assumptions-----the cop died of a stroke, so did one of the protestors. COLD weather, COVID, Mental and Physical stress, Bad timing etc could trigger a stroke but you want to ignore these facts at jump at unfounded straws that a fire extinquisher that may not even exist did it hours earlier with him not needing medical care till he died. On top of this, you assume a trump supporter hit him in the head and not one of the ANTI-fa who always attack cops and known to have been trying to incite violence..

You also want to spin that Trump supporters are prone to violence like the Libs brown shirts which isn't the case-----not even close. Generally speaking the libs are violent and attack cops and innocent people------------the Trump supporters went to the capital to make their voice heard to our collection of corrupt politicians and thusly even at their most aggressive at the congress---they still came no where as close to the violence that we see with the lefts brown shirts even with the lefts brown shirts dressing up and infiltrating the protest trying to instigate the burning down of congress...And oh btw, Trump supporters have better manners and support cops---ergo unlike to hit one in the head with fire extinguisher.

You are right on the mark and totally debunk that hysterical pos who watched msnbc and got all worked up .....not having a clue as to how the msm exaggerated everything so much....they were hysterical....shouting stuff like....Oh the capitol has been breeched....the last I heard the Capitol bldg is owned by we the people thus they have no right to lock it down.

They claim the cops were outnumbered.....b.s. In every photo I have seen there are about 20 cops for every protestor.

Americans being a free people have a right to protest.

When the chinese students were protesting in Peking a few years back one stood in front of a tank...and survived....yet here in free America a unarmed beautiful lady protestor who has served many tours of duty in our Armed forces was shot down by some assassin in plain clothes allegedly a police officer for breaking a window....folks that tells you a lot about what has happened to America.

Hun, I saw a longer video of the incident about an hour ago---its late but I don't recall seeing her breaking the window.

I don't know if she broke the window. But she was clearly trying to climb through it past the barricade. Right in front of armed security.

Not smart.

If not smart conduct warranted being murdered then 75% of black males over 10 would be dead,

Damn man do you just sit around and think hateful thoughts of black folks all day. Please tell me what this right wing, conservative, Trump Humper storm of the Capitol has to do with black folks.

Forum List

Back