Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

Are you still trying to say that babbit going through a broken window is the same morally as BLM burning down businesses and attacking people even killing them?

Am I trying to say that? No. I'm saying exactly what I fucking said.

I hope that helps.

A few, literally a few people out of several hundred thousand, resorted to violence.

Odd. The same argument can be made of BLM protests.

And before anyone asks me for the one millionth time, I condemn anyone (ANYONE) who commits violence, looting, arson, or destruction.

That includes anyone who breaks into property, whether it's a person's house, a person's business, or a government building.
The same cannot be said about people at BLM riots. Its thousands of people destoying shit and attacking people. That isnt what we see in DC.

A few, literally a few people out of several hundred thousand, resorted to violence.

And before anyone asks me for the one millionth time, I condemn anyone (ANYONE) who commits violence, looting, arson, or destruction.

That includes anyone who breaks into property, whether it's a person's house, a person's business, or a government building.
The same cannot be said about people at BLM riots.

Sure it can. The majority of them were not committing violence.

If you claim otherwise, then I'd like to see the numbers you're using.

Are Trump supporters still going to claim that this was a peaceful protest?
It's unclear what caused the death of the Officer who collapsed on duty but it seems that lefties have switched sides when it is politically expedient.

The cause of death was likely from getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Are you ok with riots that kill 5 people including one police officer? Would you consider that peaceful?

Answer those questions. Let's see if you switch sides when it's politically expedient.

The same cannot be said about people at BLM riots.

Sure it can. The majority of them were not committing violence.

If you claim otherwise, then I'd like to see the numbers you're using.
Thousands were though. That isnt what we saw in DC. There was no wide spread violence and destruction. Why am i even exaplaining this? Surely you already know this common knowledge.

Your new found disgust of MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS is amusing. Where were you all summer

I've condemned criminal behavior the entire time.

I support people voicing their concerns and peacefully protesting.

I condemn anyone (ANYONE) who commits violence, looting, arson, or destruction.

(I should probably have this copy/paste ready since people keep asking me this same thing)

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.
She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

Officer Sicknick, RIP, died a few hours ago from injuries sustained in the line of duty. This bitch died while rioting and smashing doors down in the Capitol of the United States. You make it sound like she did something heroic, but she was a rioter attacking Congress as its members were in the middle of carrying out the requirements of the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, she died attacking the United States. There is no comparison.
Hun, I saw a longer video of the incident about an hour ago---its late but I don't recall seeing her breaking the window. I saw who I think were cops who look like swat going up the stairs behind where she and the other supposed trump supporters were at----------as they were arriving on scene--the males who were breaking the glass left the broken window which allowed her the space to climb up into the opening--its possible that they saw the cops coming up from behind and she had not or perhaps she was just trying to flee the upcoming cops with those bad looking assault rifles.. She being small may not have seen the undercover killer cop behind the class hiding in a doorway ready and primed by that dumbass coward Rep MarkWarren to shoot any one who look liked a trump supporter who trespassed across the window. The swat looking cops are the ones that you see in the video holding the guns once she goes down and they are saying active shooter in the building---I don't think they realized who shot her at first either.

Who in the hell cares. The bitch died trying to attack the Congress of the United States. She was an active rioter and traitor, not worthy of tears.
You're just upset she wasn't one of your rioters and traitors. And you obviously have an overly inflated opinion of the value of your tears. Feel free to keep them; no one cares.

What tears? The bitch died trying to overthrow the United States Government.
That woman was a veteran and a mother. You are a disgusting pig saying those things. She was a better person than a tramp like you will ever be. Now STFU.

That she was a veteran who had children is irrelevant considering that she died a traitor attacking the Capitol of the United States and it was she who willingly chose to do it. Now she'll get the Benedict Arnold Award. In an earlier time, she have ended up swinging from the gallows anyway.

I don't have to "STFU" because the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees my right to free speech.

Your comment shows what trash you are.

BTW: they are now showing video of the traitors crushing a cop between a shield and a door as he screams in agony. Stop defending filth.
She's a traitor because she saw fit to protest on public property? Property that she helped pay for and protect and shares ownership of? Only a real traitor would make such an idiotic demeaning claim. No, you don't have to STFU when told to. But freedom of speech gives them the right to make such a suggestion. All in all I have to agree that you are a disgusting pig for saying such things. And that is an example of my freedom of speech.

She's a traitor because she invaded the People's House with the intent of stopping the Congress of the United States from carrying out its duty under the U.S. Constitution, and she died rioting with a group that was attacking police officers and members of Congress, as well as damaging public property. You are an absolute moron if you believe that everyone has the right to go on public property at any time and any place. Moreover, since you reminded me that I am an owner of the Capitol Building, she was attacking my property.

Thousands were though.

Thousands out of how many?

You're arguing that the majority did not resort to violence in the Trump riot. The exact same thing can be said of the BLM protests.
No, im arguing that probably less than 100 people that entire day were a problem. None of the democrats riots were under 100 people. It was thousands of democrats running through the streets, breaking, burning and looting, often happening in multiple cities simultaneously.

No, im arguing that probably less than 100 people that entire day were a problem.

So you would be ok with BLM protests if less than 100 people are a problem?
If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization. That isnt what we have seen though. When BLM protests, there is always destruction and violence. In DC, right wingers were responsible for a couple hundred dollars in window damage. Left wing riots cause BILLIONS in damage.

I know that isnt a very convenient fact for your side, but its the truth.

If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization.

I didn't say less than 100 BLM rioters. I thought we were talking about the number of "bad apples" in the protest.

"A few, literally a few people out of several hundred thousand, resorted to violence."

"probably less than 100 people that entire day were a problem."

So if a big BLM protest has less than 100 people who are a problem, then are you ok with that?

If a protest of thousands of BLM members break into a government building, you're ok with that too?

If one time less than 100 BLM people rioted, it would be pretty hard to be critical of their organization. That isnt what we have seen though. When BLM protests, there is always destruction and violence. In DC, right wingers were responsible for a couple hundred dollars in window damage. Left wing riots cause BILLIONS in damage.
I guess I see a difference between people stealing shoes from a store and people attempting to violently seize control of government.

Property damage is bad. Damage to our democracy is way worse.

That woman was a veteran and a mother.

She was a mother? That's terrible.

She never should have tried to breach a barricaded door directly in front of armed security.

Hopefully her children have more common sense than that.
Fuck you you racist piece of shit. Your black criminals deserved what they got. By the way asshole there were cops with the woman. Take your racist bullshit, shove it up your ass and STFU.

I would answer "yes" to your first scenario and "no" to your 2nd

So you would sit there in the library with your family, barricaded behind a door after a mob broke in and bashed one of your family members in the head and killed him. You would point a gun at them and tell them to stop.

And then you would let them come through to you and your family.

Got it. Thanks for FINALLY answering.
I have to admire your great determination to make it appear that I said something that I didn't. Please quote me where I said I would do that. I answered "no" because until I had identified my target I could not have identified that whoever came through the door was a threat or even part of the mob I had seen earlier. Hard to identify targets through a closed and barricaded door. A responsible person must always identify who or what they are shooting at before pulling a trigger. And you are the one who demanded I answer only on the information you provided and you did not provide enough information to identify a valid target. I might well have been shooting a cop or innocent bystander either of which is frowned upon in our society.

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.
She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

Officer Sicknick, RIP, died a few hours ago from injuries sustained in the line of duty. This bitch died while rioting and smashing doors down in the Capitol of the United States. You make it sound like she did something heroic, but she was a rioter attacking Congress as its members were in the middle of carrying out the requirements of the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, she died attacking the United States. There is no comparison.
Hun, I saw a longer video of the incident about an hour ago---its late but I don't recall seeing her breaking the window. I saw who I think were cops who look like swat going up the stairs behind where she and the other supposed trump supporters were at----------as they were arriving on scene--the males who were breaking the glass left the broken window which allowed her the space to climb up into the opening--its possible that they saw the cops coming up from behind and she had not or perhaps she was just trying to flee the upcoming cops with those bad looking assault rifles.. She being small may not have seen the undercover killer cop behind the class hiding in a doorway ready and primed by that dumbass coward Rep MarkWarren to shoot any one who look liked a trump supporter who trespassed across the window. The swat looking cops are the ones that you see in the video holding the guns once she goes down and they are saying active shooter in the building---I don't think they realized who shot her at first either.

Who in the hell cares. The bitch died trying to attack the Congress of the United States. She was an active rioter and traitor, not worthy of tears.
You're just upset she wasn't one of your rioters and traitors. And you obviously have an overly inflated opinion of the value of your tears. Feel free to keep them; no one cares.

What tears? The bitch died trying to overthrow the United States Government.
That woman was a veteran and a mother. You are a disgusting pig saying those things. She was a better person than a tramp like you will ever be. Now STFU.

That she was a veteran who had children is irrelevant considering that she died a traitor attacking the Capitol of the United States and it was she who willingly chose to do it. Now she'll get the Benedict Arnold Award. In an earlier time, she have ended up swinging from the gallows anyway.

I don't have to "STFU" because the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees my right to free speech.

Your comment shows what trash you are.

BTW: they are now showing video of the traitors crushing a cop between a shield and a door as he screams in agony. Stop defending filth.
YEs you can STfU you racist lying piece of shit. Disparaging a veteran. YOU are filth you scumbag. Swing from the gallows? Go back to Russia or North Korea and die you lying swine. Peaceful protest. Woman murdered unjustly and you defame her. You are a true piece of shit. Now STFU asshole.

Forum List

Back