Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

God I hate the left.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com

Rubber bullets, batons, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannon followed by mass round up and depositing in either Gitmo or in dungeons is what should happen.

This type will continue doing this, but The Donald isn't Obama, he'll tell the police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance, this will happen within the next two months.

Then it'll be rubber bullets, batons, tear gas, pepper spray, water cannon followed by mass round up and dispositing either in Gitmo or in dungeons.

A society needs order and discipline, a society cannot have this sort of rabble, they need to be brought under the boot and dealt with.

Er.. what? Are you trying to show you are a Nazi or something?

Making someone responsible for their actions means they're a Nazi?

tsk tsk

Guess the age of wrist slapping is over

Look at this insane Adult-Toddler woman, pathetic bedwetting Snowflake embarrassing itself in public.

This is so funny, I could watch it on repeat for an hour and still laugh out loud.

This made me sooo moist... lol
And I am a dude

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

OldFool is probably the single most butthurt leftist on here, he likely has had his bottom lip protruding for weeks now.

Trump's Amerika
Trump was behind those demonstrations?
He was the inspiration
Your kind are inspired by violence.
Violence saved this nation from tyranny, and may have to again.
We fixed that by pushing the Progressives out of Washington.

The Tyrants lost power.
You just put Goldman Sachs and Exxon-Mobil in charge of the country you dumb fucking rube. Prepare for some extreme fucking turmoil.

Behold, the American left.

Sick fuckers.

I mean, Bush invaded and got millions killed, and will see millions more killed in the future with ISIS, Syria, etc. But yeah, the right isn't sick, the left is sick because NO ONE got killed, right?

Millions ?

There are estimates. You take the number of people killed as a result of Bush's foreign policy, you'll get millions.

I attribute most of those deaths to the people who did the actual killing. and inadvertantly Obama's foreign policy also led to deaths, don't ignore those and say its all Bushes policy. When he left things were stable.
Furthermore, this has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on today in DC and the behavior you are witnessing.

Trump's Amerika
He was the inspiration

Then get out there and bring it on babe.
AGP_MDM_20012017TRUMP_045.jpg

You can't play nice with this sort of rabble, you must go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on them and essentially remove all of them from society, they do not belong in society, zoo animals are higher up the social scale than this rabble.

I disagree with such strong reactions to differing opinions. However, on the PBS News Hour tonight a reporter was discussing her conversation with an illegal and that person stated they were going to actively oppose the president. The type of person who blocked access to the inauguration entry gates. It occurs to me we may have a real and violent element in the US and they may pose a threat to the public and government. As such they should be jailed.

He was the inspiration

The Tyrants lost power.
You just put Goldman Sachs and Exxon-Mobil in charge of the country you dumb fucking rube. Prepare for some extreme fucking turmoil.

But nothing went wrong when they put Halliburton in charge, did it? Except of course the war and the country's economy went to hell, but who cares about people's lives and the economy anyway?

For the violent protestors:

No fines.

No jail time.

Just turn 'em over to Planned Parenthood to be parted out.

He was the inspiration

The Tyrants lost power.
BOO!

Last I checked the people have been in charge of America.

Fucking moron.

Add paranoid.

OldFool is probably the single most butthurt leftist on here, he likely has had his bottom lip protruding for weeks now.

The Far Left and the Anarchists never thought this day would happen, they were convinced this couldn't happen and now it has and now their worst nightmare is going to be unleashed on them.

They have no help anymore, they have no protection anymore and they know in their evil, black hearts that they are going to be removed to a place that is not nice and where nobody is going to hear them scream.

God I hate the left.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com

what a great example of how the leftists can not tolerate a peaceful transfer of power

and prove it with one of their favorite tools violence

Forum List

Back