Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

Trump was behind those demonstrations?
He was the inspiration
Your kind are inspired by violence.
Violence saved this nation from tyranny, and may have to again.

Then get out there and bring it on babe.
AGP_MDM_20012017TRUMP_045.jpg

You did that, or do you simply expect others to do your dirty work for you?

He was the inspiration
We fixed that by pushing the Progressives out of Washington.

The Tyrants lost power.
You just put Goldman Sachs and Exxon-Mobil in charge of the country you dumb fucking rube. Prepare for some extreme fucking turmoil.

But nothing went wrong when they put Halliburton in charge, did it? Except of course the war and the country's economy went to hell, but who cares about people's lives and the economy anyway?
It's amazing how quickly people forgot what republicans are like when they control the government. I have some hope that Trump was just lying about everything to get elected, but if he's going to pursue what he campaigned on and give the GOP establishment what they want in order to get it then our rights, freedoms, and safety are compromised.

He was the inspiration

Then get out there and bring it on babe.
AGP_MDM_20012017TRUMP_045.jpg

You did that, or do you simply expect others to do your dirty work for you?
I don't think there's any need for violence right now. Though many apparently disagree. There are other ways to defend the nation from the alt-right. I know many people who are going to the march tomorrow, that have never cared that much about politics, but who are going out of their way to get involved now.

Behold, the American left.

Sick fuckers.

I mean, Bush invaded and got millions killed, and will see millions more killed in the future with ISIS, Syria, etc. But yeah, the right isn't sick, the left is sick because NO ONE got killed, right?

Millions ?

There are estimates. You take the number of people killed as a result of Bush's foreign policy, you'll get millions.

I attribute most of those deaths to the people who did the actual killing. and inadvertantly Obama's foreign policy also led to deaths, don't ignore those and say its all Bushes policy. When he left things were stable.
Furthermore, this has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on today in DC and the behavior you are witnessing.

Ah, so you don't put the blame on the guy who started it? And you don't put the blame on the guy who got rid of the Iraqi police and armed forces, forcing thousands of young men to go seek work and the only place they could find it was in the insurgency? You don't blame those who fucked it up badly?

Why is that?

Last edited:

The Tyrants lost power.
You just put Goldman Sachs and Exxon-Mobil in charge of the country you dumb fucking rube. Prepare for some extreme fucking turmoil.

But nothing went wrong when they put Halliburton in charge, did it? Except of course the war and the country's economy went to hell, but who cares about people's lives and the economy anyway?
It's amazing how quickly people forgot what republicans are like when they control the government. I have some hope that Trump was just lying about everything to get elected, but if he's going to pursue what he campaigned on and give the GOP establishment what they want in order to get it then our rights, freedoms, and safety are compromised.

You don't have the Presidency, the House, the Senate, and you have only 16 governorships (a post civil war low).
Eat it raw pal.

The Tyrants lost power.

They were rioting in the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, etc, the day Obama took office?

You can't play nice with this sort of rabble, you must go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on them and essentially remove all of them from society, they do not belong in society, zoo animals are higher up the social scale than this rabble.

I disagree with such strong reactions to differing opinions. However, on the PBS News Hour tonight a reporter was discussing her conversation with an illegal and that person stated they were going to actively oppose the president. The type of person who blocked access to the inauguration entry gates. It occurs to me we may have a real and violent element in the US and they may pose a threat to the public and government. As such they should be jailed.

I agree that people have a right to differing opinions, freedom of speech is very important to ALL on the Right, we know that it's the Left who hate freedom of speech, to them that means that if you agree with them it's okay and if you have a different opinion you're a racist, intolerant bigot who deserves NO right to comment at ALL.

I'm careful not to use the term Liberal if you notice, because these are not Liberals, they are Far Left Anarchists mixed in with Communists, if you look closely at many of their gatherings you'll see the Hammer and Sickel on clothing, flags and other items.

They should be and will be declared American Domestic Terrorists and dealt with as such, they desire like all the Far Left on this planet to do whatever they feel to destroy ALL that is good about Western Civilisation, it's not going to happen, they are not going to get what they want, they are going to experience their worst nightmare, they are going to Hell, they will be destroyed.

Today began the Movement that leads to the logical conclusion Good Night Left Side.

Have no human feeling for this crowd, they are to be thought of as objects that need removing from ALL society.

The Tyrants lost power.

You don't have the Presidency, the House, the Senate, and you have only 16 governorships (a post civil war low).
Eat it raw pal.
I have the majority of the people and the GDP creators. You have a bunch of empty land and high welfare states. I've had worse odds before.

Behold, the American left.

Sick fuckers.

I mean, Bush invaded and got millions killed, and will see millions more killed in the future with ISIS, Syria, etc. But yeah, the right isn't sick, the left is sick because NO ONE got killed, right?

Millions ?

There are estimates. You take the number of people killed as a result of Bush's foreign policy, you'll get millions.

I attribute most of those deaths to the people who did the actual killing. and inadvertantly Obama's foreign policy also led to deaths, don't ignore those and say its all Bushes policy. When he left things were stable.
Furthermore, this has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on today in DC and the behavior you are witnessing.

Ah, so you don't put the blame on the guy who started it? And you don't put the blame on the guy who got rid of the Iraqi police and armed forces, forcing thousands of young men to go seek work and the only place they could find it was in the insurgency? You don't blame those who fucked it up badly?

Why is that?
Why are you bringing up Iraq/Afghanistan/wherever and comparing it to the violence we're seeing in the streets because of an election ?

US abortions in 2016 were almost one million. You were saying?

Yes, I was saying.... abortion is different.

The world doesn't necessarily need more people, we have too many as it is. Deaths of humans who have developed their brain is something which has an emotional impact on those around them. If a woman has an abortion the emotional impact is with her and possibly her partner.

The Tyrants lost power.

They were rioting in the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, etc, the day Obama took office?
No. People liked Obama, and most of them voted for him. Very different circumstances than Trump.

The Tyrants lost power.

Eat it raw pal.

not to mention that the democrats only control 12 state legislatures another all time low

Millions ?

Why is that?
Why are you bringing up Iraq/Afghanistan/wherever and comparing it to the violence we're seeing in the streets because of an election ?

a threat perhaps

200 arrests? What the hell...I would have never thought so many arrests could occurred! :eek:
At least the police did a good job stopping violent people!
I hope those police officers who were injured are now ok :)

The Tyrants lost power.

No. People liked Obama, and most of them voted for him. Very different circumstances than Trump.
no, different people

Republicans don't do the kind of crap we're seeing today, and promised to see for the next 4 years.

Forum List

Back