Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

I posted it earlier. They took it down for some reason.

Thanks.......they likely took it down because it came from the shooter...but at the same time, it stated he was a left wing, eco-nut........another reason to make it go away.

At the time this was written, "the people' was only propertied white landowners, who were the only ones who could afford guns.

Except you can kill a lot more people with an assault rifle than a knife.. So there's that. So if Gendron came in with a knife, and ran into the armed security guard, it would look like this.

Yes, you are just too stupid to understand it, and explaining it to you again won't do much good.

Not at all. The thing is, Payton Gendron had a plan. His plan was to drive to a store and shoot as many black people as he could.
The "Good guy with a gun" was the security guard named Aaron Salter. He probably didn't have a plan to shoot anyone that day. He was a retired cop, and probably he figured the worst thing he might have to deal with was a shoplifter. He managed to get a couple of rounds off, but Gendron had body armor. Because he had a plan.

and you kill more people with a truck than a rifle.....

Muslim terrorist in Nice, France using a rental truck murdered 86 people and injured 450.....more people than in any mass public shooting in the U.S. ......

Hey...shithead........you link to the manifesto and we will take a look at it.........another poster, here on U.S.message posted quotes from the manifesto early in the morning, you asshole....in the quotes, the shooter answered questions about himself where he stated he was a left wing authoritarian populist, and an eco-fascist........

you shithead.....get the manifesto link before you lie about other people...

And nazis, of any type, are left wing, you doofus.

You're the one fabricating claims of him being a leftist. The onus is on you to provide that evidence, not on me to prove a negative, so either post your evidence or stop making shit up.

Wanted to make sure it wasn't one of us.

So blow it out of your ass.....until you find an actual link from the manifesto, and can show he didn't call himself a left wing authoritarian/populist and eco-fascist, you are an asshole......

You're the one fabricating claims of him being a leftist. The onus is on you to provide that evidence, not on me to prove a negative, so either post your evidence or stop making shit up.

No....I quoted quotes from his manifesto which has since disappeared......a quote by another poster early in the morning....you dumb ass.

So blow it out of your ass.....until you find an actual link from the manifesto, and can show he didn't call himself a left wing authoritarian/populist and eco-fascist, you are an asshole......
He didn’t call himself left-wing or right wing. Eco had nothing to do with this attack. It was race.

and here he is

AAXieia.img

He didn’t call himself left-wing or right wing. Eco had nothing to do with this attack. It was race.

Lying asshole.........let's get the manifesto......and his questions to himself........leftists are racists....just ask marx and hitler

No....I quoted quotes from his manifesto which has since disappeared......a quote by another poster early in the morning....you dumb ass.

No, you literally quoted nothing. You do understand the definition of "quoted," right?

Thanks.......they likely took it down because it came from the shooter...but at the same time, it stated he was a left wing, eco-nut........another reason to make it go away.
It didn’t say he was left or right-wing.

It's another crazy with a gun who should have never had it attack.
Anymore after all the extreme push towards all this alledged extremism in America, who knows anymore who the real extremist actually are or how great their numbers actually are on either side of the spectrum (one man's extremism is another man's religion or vice versa), otherwise I mean other than their on line activities that usually indicate who they are, then who are they ??, It's all subject to interpretation, so it comes down to who is interpreting the information, and if they are extremist themselves, then how is that helping anything ?? It's not.... So it comes down to who is the best balanced in society, as opposed to who is exploiting everything to their benefit regardless of the consequences to the overall.

Not sure what the answers are anymore, other than we are heading super fast towards a super police state full of suspicion and chaos. Not good.

Look, another lie.

Why do you feel the need to keep claiming these mistruths? Are you feeling guilty about something?
i don't get what's so hard about saying there's good people on both sides, there's bad people on both sides

i call it right down the middle, that's why millions of people on social media worship my feet

Oh, hey, do we think the shooter might be a Tucker Carlson viewer?

The manifesto contains a Q and A, including the question, “Why did you target those people?” The answer: “They are an obvious, visible, and large group of replacers. From a culture with higher fertility rates and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically replace my own people. It would have eased me if I knew all the blacks I would be killing were criminals or future criminals, but then I realized all black people are replacers just by existing in White countries.”
Actual full video of the attack the terrorist filmed and live streamed....

Caution: Extremely graphic.

First person shot is clearly a white lady.

Forum List

Back