Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

....and the Federal Government allowed these practices to go on for almost 100yrs, dumb ass. Also the Democratic Party of today is not the Democrat Party of 1950, that party resembles the Republican Party today.

They definitely switched, that is why you only have ONE black Republican Senator and how many black republican Congressmen?

The democrat party of today is just as racist....they simply have the racists of all skin colors all working toward increasing their own power.

Does that make it all better in your eyes? Does it? (and monkey?) No racism here folks.

"Better", Just trying to keep it in perspective. The feeling I get is that Paul wants to blame white people AS A GROUP and as every individual for this.

And "monkey"? Correct. MONKEY, based on the shit quality of his post. It is based on the old concept of monkeys typing, eventually producing something of worth, though random chance.

Meanwhile until that far away day, they pound out shit. Which is fair to say of Paul Essien's posts.

I was judging him and his posts based on their individual merit, or lack there of.

That you missed that, is a reflection on you.

You ignore the part where he stated he is a leftist authoritarian/populist and eco-fascist.....making him a lefty.....

That is another lie. Why do you keep lying about this?

I saw quotes to the effect that he identified himself as a leftist authoritarian/populist and eco-fascist.........

Then you can easily provide them to us, can't you?

Not all white people are racist.

This shooter is showing exactly why white supremacy is so dangerous.

As did the black supremacist who murdered the white people at the Christmas parade, the blm black supremacist who murdered 6 Dallas police officers, the Long Island black supremacist who murdered the whites on the train.......

Then you can easily provide them to us, can't you?

One of the other posters here on U.S.messageboard quoted the manifesto.....there are so many posts, it was #458 in one of the threads......If I can find his manifesto I will find the quotes...

As did the black supremacist who murdered the white people at the Christmas parade, the blm black supremacist who murdered 6 Dallas police officers, the Long Island black supremacist who murdered the whites on the train.......
Someone shoots a bunch of people and you come running in to defend them.

Forum List

Back