Police presence in question during overnight looting in Ferguson

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
If this is true, isn't this exactly the response that the liberal want the police to take?

Police presence in question during overnight looting in Ferguson | FOX2now.com

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI)- Police presence is in question after St. Louis County and Missouri State Highway Patrol officers left the scene in Ferguson once looters began attacking businesses overnight.

Protesters believe the media has started to confuse the difference between themselves and the looters. Fights have begun on the streets as well as social media with some believing this has become similar to a game of chess.

According to one peaceful protester, several of them literally put their bodies in between the looters and the different businesses. She feels their efforts were forced after several police officers got into their cars and drove away.

Of course this isn't the stand the liberals want the police to take. The liberals want them to use force that way the liberals can be all high and mighty in condemnation.

If this is true, isn't this exactly the response that the liberal want the police to take?

Police presence in question during overnight looting in Ferguson | FOX2now.com

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI)- Police presence is in question after St. Louis County and Missouri State Highway Patrol officers left the scene in Ferguson once looters began attacking businesses overnight.

Protesters believe the media has started to confuse the difference between themselves and the looters. Fights have begun on the streets as well as social media with some believing this has become similar to a game of chess.

According to one peaceful protester, several of them literally put their bodies in between the looters and the different businesses. She feels their efforts were forced after several police officers got into their cars and drove away.

I'd drive away. The townfolk obviously have no love for law and order and prefer to live in the ashes of their own making. Let 'em wallow! I'd head for the nearest Denney's (a couple of towns away) and enjoy a meal and some coffee. They get pissed when the cops enforce the law then get pissed when they don't. When are they going to make up their damned minds?

Of course this isn't the stand the liberals want the police to take. The liberals want them to use force that way the liberals can be all high and mighty in condemnation.

Libs are llllllooooonnnnngggg on complaints and yakking yet short on effort, solutions, and hands-on action. There's no new thing under the sun!

I'd drive away. The townfolk obviously have no love for law and order and prefer to live in the ashes of their own making. Let 'em wallow! I'd head for the nearest Denney's (a couple of towns away) and enjoy a meal and some coffee. They get pissed when the cops enforce the law then get pissed when they don't. When are they going to make up their damned minds?

[MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION]

Who are YOU to speak ill upon those who defy the law?

Since you claim to be "Christian"-

Mathew 7:1-5
7 “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. 2 For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3 Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your neighbor, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," while the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite..."

Last edited:

@DriftingSand

7 “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. 2 For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3 Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your neighbor, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," while the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite..."

If you had the slightest understanding of Christian doctrine you would know that that verse is speaking of judging a man's soul. We're simply foolish not to judge what we can see with the naked eye. If I see a gang throwing rocks at cars as I'm driving along I get to make a judgment call: drive towards the thugs or drive away from them. That's a judgment call and I'm wise to make the right choice.

@DriftingSand

If you had the slightest understanding of Christian doctrine you would know that that verse is speaking of judging a man's soul. We're simply foolish not to judge what we can see with the naked eye. If I see a gang throwing rocks at cars as I'm driving along I get to make a judgment call: drive towards the thugs or drive away from them. That's a judgment call and I'm wise to make the right choice.

Actually, that is not at all what this quote is about.

To put it simply, Jesus is telling you not to be a hypocritical piece of shit.

In relation to this topic-

Do not go around speaking so ill upon people for defying the law if you have already defied the law on a great many occasions yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back