Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985

If the police would question every single teenager who happened to be in a bar fight 40 years ago LOL

bwahaaaaaaa this is beyond funny! it truly is :21:

OMG! what a Circus this is the LOONY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting Loonier and Loonier!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Why is no one questioning the truthfulness of Dr. Ford?
Weaker Than "He Said, She Said": Prosecutor Sends Memo to Judiciary Committee

Its pretty damning... The Prosecutor lays her whole story out and the massive holes in it along with potential misconduct by her attorneys and democrats..
Yes, I've read it. My question was directed more at those extremists here on the forum who simply won't question the truthfulness of Dr. Ford.

The gang banger deserved to die... The little fucking piece of shit will not be missed
That sweet boy is very missed.

His untimely demise by a white supremacist spawned a legacy that's circled the world over a thousand times and more at this current time.

He will NEVER be forgotten.

#RIPTrayvonMartin

Oh please, he was a little shit who got tough after Zimmerman broke off his stalking. Had he gone home, he'd be alive today.
upload_2018-10-1_21-51-35.png

He is taking a dirt nap, good riddance... that fucking piece of shit
I'm sure you old decrepit ass will be pushing up daisies soon enough yourself.

The sooner the better.
Zimmerman’s purpose was to put Trevon Martin’s ass in the fucking ground… He did everybody a good favor. That fucking gang Bangor is dead, dead, dead, dead

He lied in the last Congressional hearing he had to get his current job.

and yet he's passed how many checks by the FBI?

You just agreed with Rustic........in an exchange where he called for Christine Blasey Ford's execution.
When she is found out… She should be executed for ruining his family’s lives

Um, that's not an 'crime', nor does it carry the death penalty, nor is his family's lives 'ruined', nor is there any evidence that Christine Blasey Ford is related in any way to Nicholas Deak. Her grandfather's name was Ralph. Her father's name was Ralph II.

While Nicholas Deak had only one son named Robert.

You've been duped. We're not killing anyone because Michael Savage wants to make up a batshit conspiracy theory.

I guess if you were a teenager you now are not eligible for the Supreme Court....
Trayvon Martin was a teenager.

You were among those that crucified him as a thug w/a criminal record.

Remember?
The gang banger deserved to die... The little fucking piece of shit will not be missed
He's very missed.

He's spawned a legacy that's circled the world over a thousand times and more.

He will NEVER be forgotten.

#RIPTrayvonMartin
He is taking a dirt nap, good riddance... that fucking piece of shit
I take it back, you aren't trash. You are a walking talking human sized piece of dog shit.
Trevon Martin is taking a dirt nap… Deservedly so

teenager bar fight from 1985! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:21::21::21:

GOD the left is stupid.

6 going on 7

no, he and Ford are not being interviewed, only the 'witnesses' from what I've read
It was my understanding the Presidential order was to interview all current credible witnesses. So you may be right..

Grassley has forwarded the prosecutor Mitchell's letter to the DOJ and FBI for consideration. This could become a real thorn in the side of democrats..

:rolleyes:
'Washington (CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of starting an altercation while he was a student at Yale, according to a 1985 police report obtained by CNN, after police responded "in regards to an assault."

In the New Haven, Connecticut, police department report, a man named Dom Cozzolino said Kavanaugh had thrown ice on him and Kavanaugh's friend Chris Dudley had thrown a glass that hit him in the ear.
"The argument between the two started when Mr. Cozzolino stated that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at him for some unknown reason and he then got hit in the ear with a glass," the report says.
Dudley denied the allegations, according to the report, "and Mr. Kavanaugh didn't (want) to say if he threw the ice or not. "'

Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985 - CNNPolitics

Not saying it's a big deal...but it's more information about Kavanaugh's past.

Oh my god, he threw ice on an obnoxious loser, hang that mother fucker. :rolleyes:
No, the obnoxious loser threw ice on a patron and possibly the glass as well.

You just agreed with Rustic........in an exchange where he called for Christine Blasey Ford's execution.

Um, that's not an 'crime', nor does it carry the death penalty, nor is his family's lives 'ruined', nor is there any evidence that Christine Blasey Ford is related in any way to Nicholas Deak. Her grandfather's name was Ralph. Nicholas Deak had only one son named Robert.

Yet in your spectacular ignorance, you're calling for someone to be executed?
There is no doubt she is lying, and getting paid for it. And she has ruined his family’s lives they will never recover from this

'Washington (CNN)Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was accused of starting an altercation while he was a student at Yale, according to a 1985 police report obtained by CNN, after police responded "in regards to an assault."

In the New Haven, Connecticut, police department report, a man named Dom Cozzolino said Kavanaugh had thrown ice on him and Kavanaugh's friend Chris Dudley had thrown a glass that hit him in the ear.
"The argument between the two started when Mr. Cozzolino stated that Brett Kavanaugh threw ice at him for some unknown reason and he then got hit in the ear with a glass," the report says.
Dudley denied the allegations, according to the report, "and Mr. Kavanaugh didn't (want) to say if he threw the ice or not. "'

Police questioned Kavanaugh after bar fight in 1985 - CNNPolitics

Not saying it's a big deal...but it's more information about Kavanaugh's past.

All the more reason to abolish ICE !!! or something like that.... who knows

Wow he threw ice at someone was it crushed or cubed?

It backs portions of an account of one of his classmates that contradicts Kavanaugh's testimony before congress:

On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail.

Chad Ludington’s Statement on Kavanaugh’s Drinking and Senate Testimony

There's a reason that Kavanaugh wouldn't back an FBI investigation. He doesn't want his past looked into.
Prove your lies.

Prove I'm lying.

That's no longer required, the new regressive standard in you must prove your innocence, until then, wear the banner of a liar. Unless you can get the FBI to say different.

i am still waiting for some one to tell his story of how Kava blew up about 25 toilets in the early 80's planting M-80s inside them

Um, that's not an 'crime', nor does it carry the death penalty, nor is his family's lives 'ruined', nor is there any evidence that Christine Blasey Ford is related in any way to Nicholas Deak. Her grandfather's name was Ralph. Nicholas Deak had only one son named Robert.

Yet in your spectacular ignorance, you're calling for someone to be executed?
There is no doubt she is lying, and getting paid for it.

Says the poor soul who bought the 'Nicholas Deak' batshit conspiracy because a jpeg told him to.

Your claim that she's being 'paid' for her testimony is yet more hapless batshit that you've swallowed like the gullible little conspiracy theorist you are.

We're not killing anyway because you believe every conspiracy you are told to think.

Brett Kavanaugh shows every indicstion of being a normal male. He has been an exemplary jurist for three decades. Confirm the man.

Wow he threw ice at someone was it crushed or cubed?

It backs portions of an account of one of his classmates that contradicts Kavanaugh's testimony before congress:

On one of the last occasions I purposely socialized with Brett, I witnessed him respond to a semi-hostile remark, not by defusing the situation, but by throwing his beer in the man’s face and starting a fight that ended with one of our mutual friends in jail.

Chad Ludington’s Statement on Kavanaugh’s Drinking and Senate Testimony

There's a reason that Kavanaugh wouldn't back an FBI investigation. He doesn't want his past looked into.
Prove your lies.

Prove I'm lying.

That's no longer required, the new regressive standard in you must prove your innocence, until then, wear the banner of a liar. Unless you can get the FBI to say different.

Laughing......prove it, liar.

Forum List

Back